HD's 1st Indoor: 1200 Watt, Soil, Variety Of Autoflower

Re: HD's 1st Indoor; 1200w/soil/variety of autoflower

OK, so I couldn't resist snapping a couple more pics today. I was trying to get a good overhead look down at the canopy to see if there was any light that wasn't being used, and thought maybe it would be a cool shot (only I couldn't lean as far with the cam in my hand, so its not totally overhead), so its group, then right, then left.

rsz_girls5_003.jpg

rsz_girls5_004.jpg

rsz_girls5_005.jpg

**-OMM, thats Sweet Sage taking up ALL of the back left corner, but I think she's starting to chill with the vert growth now, still I could see her going another 7 weeks...we'll see. I am putting the serious settle down and fatten up juju on her every day.
Well, thats it for today, at least for updates for this thread. I did some training of the sour d clones today that will be updated on my other thread. Can ya'll tell I'm addicted to this yet? Hehe. But yeah, its a beautiful pre-sunset, I got some home made iced Kona coffee, a packed bowl, and I think I'm headed outside to watch the sunset. Much Aloha Everyone!!
HD

just awsome. Your going to have one hell of a harvest.

Mahalos bro! I can't wait!!......literally, where's my f*ckin time machine already :hmmmm:
Much Aloha and thanks for keeping up with my thread, nice to have you around Butch
:peace:

But yeah, its a beautiful pre-sunset, I got some home made iced Kona coffee, a packed bowl, and I think I'm headed outside to watch the sunset. Much Aloha Everyone!!
HD

Rub it in buddy, rub it in! We're actually having a mild evening here at 29 degrees. Wish I was able to join ya!:cool:

Rub it in buddy, rub it in! We're actually having a mild evening here at 29 degrees. Wish I was able to join ya!:cool:

LMAO!! I'm not rubbing it in, I'm sharing...lol :passitleft:

Jeeze, 29 deg. I have been putting on my thermals when it gets down to the low 60's.....hehehe (OK, maybe that was rubbing it in a little ;) )

LMAO!! I'm not rubbing it in, I'm sharing...lol :passitleft:

Jeeze, 29 deg. I have been putting on my thermals when it gets down to the low 60's.....hehehe (OK, maybe that was rubbing it in a little ;) )

We keep the thermostat at 61 at night and 63 daytime! We can't afford to set it higher than that without going broke, The heating bills here kill us.

Its a beautiful sunrise this morning, coffee is brewing currently (starting to smell like WAKE UP), wake and bake coming soon, then off to see the girls. Thinking they must be about due for a watering today. Hope everyone has a wonderful day!
Pakaloha,
HD

OK, outside enjoying the sunrise, my coffee, a toke, a rainbow, tsunami warning sirens....WTF, yep, tsunami. Actually I had just read about the tsunami on OMM's journal while the coffee was brewing, so it wasn't really a suprise. What was a suprise was 420 online mag had the scoop on the tsunami before the sirens went off. Funny!! Anyways, I guess :surf: SURF'S UP!! Gonna try to get some ppl together and try to go to the lookout cliffs (1100', good safe vantage point) to see if it really hits. Still have a few hours b4 its supposed to get here. Fun, fun!
I do hope everyone in Chili and closer island nations are OK!!

Well, I managed to keep myself from taking pictures of the girls for at least one day. It was tough, but my day wound up being long enough, so I am glad to not be downloading/resizing/uploading/copy/pasting for tonight. I decided to give the girls a good flush today, all 14 of them (there is really 15 total, but one is a runt so I left her out). It took quite a long time since I am watering by hand, but also fun getting to sit with each one of them for a good amount of time, and they are all so different, so I liked sitting there tripping out on them all. I am figuring this should be the only flush I do besides the pre-harvest flush. First plant might be ready in as soon as 3 weeks, so theres no way i should need to do anymore than the pre-harvest for her. The ones that go another 5 weeks, we'll see how they look I guess. I never did any flushing in my outdoor grows, but the rain here tool care of that usually more than wanted anyway.
OK, tired. Bong then bed.
HD

Well, checked on the girls today and was fairly suprised at what I am guessing to be the result of the flush yesterday. Almost all of the girls dropped a ton of leaves since yesterday. I had groomed them really well while I was doing the flushes, taking pretty much every leaf that was within a day of dropping on their own, but still today there where a shitload of leaves dropped or barely hanging on, and all pretty much the last of the original fan leaves and other main stock and main branch leaves. So I am thinking this was a good thing, a big transition to focusing on buds now I think. Again, it is an assumtion for me to think it was for sure due to the flush, but I have never seen anything like this where the group as a whole mass drop non-essential (past prime) leaves over a 20 hour period. I have a pic of the leaf pile from just 2 of the plants, and remember this was what dropped just since yesterday (its like 5 times as much as they usually give up in a day).

rsz_plants_014.jpg

So they all looked so good today, esp after dropping so much yellow leaves, that I couldn't resist taking MORE PICS...
First, the runt, shes small but she is getting cute as hell-
rsz_plants_013.jpg

rsz_plants_015.jpg

and the rest (at least the ones that looked kinda sexy today-
rsz_plants_008.jpg

rsz_plants_007.jpg

rsz_plants_006.jpg

rsz_plants_0051.jpg

rsz_plants_004.jpg

Here is sweet Sage, at least what is visible of her back in the corner-
rsz_plants_010.jpg

and this girl is one of my favorites, so I took a few of her (thinking of calling her Daisy, cause she is a duck and she has such pretty flowers-
rsz_plants_0011.jpg

rsz_plants_003.jpg

rsz_plants_0021.jpg

plants_002c.jpg

and group shots-
rsz_plants_011.jpg

rsz_plants_012.jpg

rsz_plants_016.jpg

OK, thats all for today I guess, but as always I'd love any comments or suggestions, especially having to do with the flushing and leaf droppage.

:peace: and Aloha,
HD

High HD I really think it was the flush, kinda washed away the food from them and they devoured it lower leaves for energy and much needed food.:reading420magazine:

Sweet Sage is living up to her name....outrageous :cheer:

High HD I really think it was the flush, kinda washed away the food from them and they devoured it lower leaves for energy and much needed food.:reading420magazine:

Sweet Sage is living up to her name....outrageous :cheer:

Yeah, thats kinda what I think happened, and to me it seems like it was a good thing. I can't wait to give them their next feed, think I'll reward them with a good heavy feeding!! I have a feeling they will jump big time. :yahoo:

Sweet Sage is gonna be awesome I think. It'll be great when in a few/several weeks (I think :hmmmm:) the majority are harvested cause Sage and the other Sage-like plant should still have at least a couple more weeks and ALL that light to themselves. They will love it!!
Aloha Braddah!
HD

Back
Top Bottom