Hacker's Back, New Place Same Old Story

Ok so making fish sticks for the kiddo, so while she is busy on her Kindle, I will post further.. This post I will include all the progress of the regulars I have going now.. Of course the MHaze I have already posted, but the Mosca which is like 9 days old is on their third set of leaves now.. Root system is phenomenal, man these are very aggressive and shall stay in my grows for a long time... The others are the GSC's which are not lagging far behind at all really... They are 7 days and 3 days old, and are taking off well... .Here are their pics from today... Enjoy...

.. Mosca Specials...
20190711_074250_Burst01.jpg

20190707_071747_HDR.jpg

20190707_071752_HDR.jpg

20190711_074219_HDR.jpg

... GSC's

20190707_071806_HDR.jpg

20190711_074206_HDR.jpg

20190711_074211_HDR.jpg

........Greenest of days to all

Ok so making fish sticks for the kiddo, so while she is busy on her Kindle, I will post further.. This post I will include all the progress of the regulars I have going now.. Of course the MHaze I have already posted, but the Mosca which is like 9 days old is on their third set of leaves now.. Root system is phenomenal, man these are very aggressive and shall stay in my grows for a long time... The others are the GSC's which are not lagging far behind at all really... They are 7 days and 3 days old, and are taking off well... .Here are their pics from today... Enjoy...

.. Mosca Specials...
20190711_074250_Burst01.jpg

20190707_071747_HDR.jpg

20190707_071752_HDR.jpg

20190711_074219_HDR.jpg

... GSC's

20190707_071806_HDR.jpg

20190711_074206_HDR.jpg

20190711_074211_HDR.jpg

........Greenest of days to all
Glad to see them Moscas are taking off!
:high-five: Wish the damn WW would have done the same...

Wish the damn WW would have done the same...
Yeah me too, WW males are quite compatible with most Strains.. I stick to Sativa heavy B's with that pollen though... At least for now, just in the advanced beginning stages of the breeding thing... Green days bud, thx for passing by though you could have left a Strawberry blunt in the ashtray huh??? LOL But Really??

Yeah me too, WW males are quite compatible with most Strains.. I stick to Sativa heavy B's with that pollen though... At least for now, just in the advanced beginning stages of the breeding thing... Green days bud, thx for passing by though you could have left a Strawberry blunt in the ashtray huh??? LOL But Really??
That's why I had ordered them in the first place. LoL I was hunting for a stud in my life.
:thumb:

Last post of pics for the day, man I am way behind on the whole day... Stupid Critical Mass... LOL... So here are the pics of the start of all the auto's I soaked... All germed except two, but they were kinda cracked so....... It turns out I did only 5 each of the DDa, and DCa... Thought I had done 6 DCa's eh tomato, tomatoe.... Eh hmmm... So I need to hurry just gonna post for the once over of my peeps, not much to see.. They germ, they in the dirt, then they rest in cool semi dark spot till pop... Or so says the WEEEAAAASSSSAAAAAALLLL BUUUUUDY.... LMAO...BIO DOME....
..Pop quiz, which ones look the most like 1/2 gallon pots ???? Hmmmmmmmm....
20190709_131320_HDR.jpg

20190709_131339_HDR.jpg

20190711_072103_HDR.jpg

20190711_072108_HDR.jpg

20190711_072116_HDR.jpg

20190711_072123_HDR.jpg

... Green days to all, gonna wait till Sunday to start the next batch of Regulars to include Acapulco Gold, and one more I am not sure yet which...

Glad to see all the new girls are off to a good start! :passitleft:

... Thx Irie.... Today, is another busy day.. I went to the BIL's to start the grow room finish work.. We put up the last wall, it fit almost exactly around the door we are putting in... Had to build to fit the door, but kinda figured we would have to.. Older shed and all... Wait, I know one of those " other " old Shed's, I should check in on him....
...Anyway, so after the debacle that was his 12 volt cordless drill....... Who even has those anymore, kinda like a VCR huh?? LOL, that's what I get for not bringing my tools... We got the door fitted, and back down to sand and paint, then insulate and line... Put a total of 8 layers of 6 mil Black Plastic on the outside of the wall to make damn sure it is blacked out and moisture proof.. As much as possible on the moisture anyway... We still have more than half of the insulation to do, along with the ceiling funds ran out there, but that doesn't have to be done until after we bud out all the outdoor plants indoors as well as all the auto's that I have going.. What ever pops on those will go into the grow room, and everything will be at 18/6 till mid August ish now. We pushed back the flip basically because we don't need the flowers at a specific time as the auto's will keep us in mucho smoke till way after we harvest the crop, and cure it properly..
... I am having some concerns about what and where to put all the " new " crop regulars.. I was gonna put them downstairs in the old grow room, but the RH is like 80% down there.. NO SHIT... Even the hearty clones are starting to wither off, and that's not good.. All the clones and the regulars are to be the start of the new perpetual when flowering and harvesting are done.. Fack.... IDK... Gonna have to figure something out, can't just have them sitting around my house with youngens coming around... But as always, one day and one step at a time.. Wish I would have checked that clone area before I started the mothers for new grow...
... So it is 230 pm here, and I have not even had a smoothie or anything today.. Kinda light headed and such, which could be attributed to One too many Stellas last night... IDK on that.... It's whatever... I will get some pics on here later or tomorrow, hoping he will just post them on his thread... We will see... :rolleyes::cheesygrinsmiley:
.... Green days all

Get a smoothie or something in ya stoner, you gotta fuel that body of yours to grow all that ganja :passitleft:

Ja I second with Irie bout getting some mojo fluids in ya, truly sorry to hear bout the fire brother but some things may heaps meant to be you never know... But at least you have your hands full with your BIL and his resurrection of the drowning plants....haha

Chin up and onwards cause it's a new fooking day and the Hacks is back with a vengeance brother.... :headbanger:

Thanks to all who stop by for the encouraging remarks/posts... Smeegol, where the hell you been you old so and so.. LOL...??? Thanks brothers and sisters, and I am out to enjoy another joyous, albeit humid, day...
.. Woke up this morning to a somewhat hectic scene, as most of my auto's have popped outta the dirt... Me thinks 7/10 so far, but overnight mind you... 1/2 Mango Hazes popped outta the dirt, though the other is pushing up dirt in a good way not the funeral way.. LOL... So i am in the middle of moving everything around, and dusting off some of the LED quantum lights I hadn't used in like forever.. I mean dust for real, but all done with that..
... SO, that means I have so far successfully germinated 2/2 Mosca Specials, 2/2 GSC, 2/2 Mango Haze, 0/2 White Widow :rip::(, 7/10 so far of my auto DD,and DC... As of now, with some hope for at least 2 of the last 3 auto's to pop outta the dirt I should be in the neighborhood of 15/18 or 84% success rate.. Not bad, I shoot for 90% ish, but not bad...
... So after moving all these babies around, and roughing them up as little as possible, FOR NOW HA HA, I have to go to the BIL's to finish hard wiring for power... Gonna be somewhat difficult with no experienced help.. I will have to stop and explain every little thing with outlandish suggestions from a noob being an all day thing... LOL, it is in some ways fulfilling for me, I am sorely lacking in the teaching and people skills these days... HEY GET OFF MY LAWN PUNK>>> eh hmmmm... So I will take a few photos of the new arrivals and the progress of others later in the day...
... FYI it seems the BIL project is TOP SECRET, at least to him till it is finished.. He is taking step by step photos, but wants it to be done when he posts it.. Or anyone for that matter ... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::eye-roll::eye-roll::eye-roll::eye-roll::eye-roll::eye-roll::eye-roll::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley:
SO I will catch you all on the flip, Green days....

.. Good Green Afternoon to all... I finally got all the rearranging done that I need to do.. Moved all the seedlings, and some new transient B's from the downstairs, into my freezer room.. Just a temporary fix mind you, but should be ok for at least a month in there, depending on the smell... LOL.. As it turns out, in my haste to get all the auto's planted the other day, I put two in one pot. This would be why I was missing one that I had swore I had soaked... Eh, they twins now.. LOL... Gonna get really good pics of them tonight, but will have to wait till I rotate/water ish tonight.. Do have some pics of the other B's for now, so hope you enjoy and critique them well...
... These are the failing clones that really took a beating in the RH downstairs... Maybe savable, probably not though...
20190713_142527_HDR.jpg

20190713_142531_HDR.jpg

... Next is just a couple of update photos, just to show the new stragglers, and the growth of the regulars.. .All are regular, except the worst looking three.. They are Fems, but are in bad shape... They are a Fizzle, OG Dead Head, and a Truth Band... Fizzle might make it ... IDK...
20190713_142548_HDR.jpg

20190713_142555_HDR.jpg

... The two in the black pots in the back were in desperate need of transplanting, one is a Truth Band as well, and one is an OG Dead Head as well... Those will make it for sure, just took a beating as well.... Green days to all...

... Ok, finally time to smoke some of this Strawberry Haze.. I have only a few grams left after my daughter's surprise visit.. LOL.. So on to the auto's, and their first pics in the new world that is HACKER's WORLD.. That's right bitches... Eh hmmmm. SO in between tokes I am taking photo's so as they are as fresh as can be.. Also taking pics of my 4th and final Timber Light that will be going into the outdoor grow room tomorrow.. After mowing the f in grass... Where is a teenager when I ACTUALLY NEED one... Oh well... Here are some group pics of the auto's for examination, another popped today making it 8 of 11 now.. Whooop.... LOL ... Sorry had to use a flashlight to light it up without the blurple...
20190713_185436_HDR.jpg

20190713_185454_HDR.jpg

20190713_185502_HDR.jpg

20190713_185509_HDR.jpg

20190713_185543_HDR.jpg

.... Next up the last ( finally ) Timber light.. 4 (x) 200 watts.. That will make a total of 4500 watts in a 600 cubic foot grow area.. Should be o plenty...
20190713_190721_HDR.jpg

20190713_190724_HDR.jpg

.... Green evening and weekend to all.....

... Ok, finally time to smoke some of this Strawberry Haze.. I have only a few grams left after my daughter's surprise visit.. LOL.. So on to the auto's, and their first pics in the new world that is HACKER's WORLD.. That's right bitches... Eh hmmmm. SO in between tokes I am taking photo's so as they are as fresh as can be.. Also taking pics of my 4th and final Timber Light that will be going into the outdoor grow room tomorrow.. After mowing the f in grass... Where is a teenager when I ACTUALLY NEED one... Oh well... Here are some group pics of the auto's for examination, another popped today making it 8 of 11 now.. Whooop.... LOL ... Sorry had to use a flashlight to light it up without the blurple...
20190713_185436_HDR.jpg

20190713_185454_HDR.jpg

20190713_185502_HDR.jpg

20190713_185509_HDR.jpg

20190713_185543_HDR.jpg

.... Next up the last ( finally ) Timber light.. 4 (x) 200 watts.. That will make a total of 4500 watts in a 600 cubic foot grow area.. Should be o plenty...
20190713_190721_HDR.jpg

20190713_190724_HDR.jpg

.... Green evening and weekend to all.....

I like that you have the reflectors. I use them as they help direct the light deep into the canopy.

... You know it Salt.. I was fortunate enough to get the deals I got, before they stopped offering reflectors as part of the buy.. Now you gotta pay a lot more in total than I did for sure... I like the fact that if I want a wide range, I can just very easily take off the reflectors, but during last 8 weeks of flower I can put them back in, and like you said get deep colas as well as topical... I can usually do about 65 to 75 percent of what I do outdoors, with indoor growth.. And on a budget as well, as the Timber's are also easy to dim all the way down to 10%.. Makes it easy to run in high output for just a while, then dim, and let the cheaper and more efficient LED's take over for a lot of a grow day... Seems to work well for me, and is a little stress test here and there.. Thanks for noticing, most don't even know the value in the reflector... Green one to all...

The fire is burning and the smoke is blowing true mr.Hacks wow brother you not slowing down I reckon you be a cinch to win most plant count award for this month.....haha. Ya but I'm all good toasty and cheery this side mixed up som granny balls and sincity and turned to be quite the smoke earlier, busy gearing up for summer after a quiet winter so busting at the seams for winter to end although it's been an unusually warm and short winter in my part of the country not sure how brother Irie fared cold wise..

Good to hear Smeegs, though I had forgotten how much our seasons are exactly opposite.. Nice, with you and a couple more of the peeps on here it's like I have a perpetual outdoor grow as I can live vicariously through yours.. LOL.. Sweet.. So back to the Granny Balls, if I remember right didn't you say that was a " local " strain..?? Can't seem to find it anywhere on line, though I have not really been looking lately... I have a strain that I had gifted to me call Blue Balls, can't wait to try those beginning of next year... As far as Irie, anything is colder than Jamaica this time of year almost anywhere... LMAO... Green days Smeegs, and to all...

...Just finished most of the wiring at the BIL's " Top Secret " grow room.. .LOL.. Kills me... So I took a few pics of the girls there just chilling in the sun.. Happy as can be, though our grafting project seems to be struggling a little bit.. Don't care really, he has way more than he will be able to smoke in a year or better anyway.. Just want to see what that bitch can do... IDK...
...Any who gonna throw some Country Ribs on the smoker, with some Roasted Red Potatoes, and Corn on the Cob.. Neighbors are all gonna come over for our annual Smoke out and BBQ.. We always revel in what was, and what is coming up. This way we can do some trading/bartering and Just Get Stuffed.. Smoked Oysters ( not my thing ), Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms, Pasta Salad s , and I think my girl next door is bringing over some of her home made " Chow Chow " which for those who don't know what that is, it is a relish that is Mild to Hot and not really sweet.. Good on EVERYTHING.... LMAO.. Probably do up some Red Snap Hotdogs, and Burgers for the kiddos... Home made Chips of many flavors, and Did I mention CANNABIS O plenty of flavors... Yummmmmmmmm. Enjoying the last of my Strawberry Haze and a Stella for now, Party starts soon. Gotta go stoke the smoker and get the ribs on.... Enjoy the rest of your weed ( ha ) end all and Green days...
20190714_113124_HDR.jpg

20190714_113128_HDR.jpg

20190714_113137_HDR.jpg

20190714_113152_HDR.jpg

20190714_113155_HDR.jpg

20190714_113216_HDR.jpg

20190714_113220_HDR.jpg

Back
Top Bottom