Hacker's Back, New Place Same Old Story

Good Green Saturday to all.... This morning the girls are all getting their first blast of Bloom Magic... They are like 12 days into bud, and 5 days 12/12 flip.. Long way to go, but they are stacking Very Good... Still have yet to determine exactly how and when we will harvest, we had to flip early... The girls are gonna do what they want, and went into flower about 20 days earlier than last year... Neat... Any way with No BBQ to attend, eh hmmmmm, I will post a few pics and just laze around on relatively hot and humid day... Maybe I will watch some cooking shows and smoke a few tokes, see where that leads me. Surely to the fridge... LMAO.... Green days to all....
20190727_072401_HDR.jpg

20190727_072406_HDR.jpg

20190727_072410_HDR.jpg

20190727_072417_HDR.jpg

20190727_072425_HDR.jpg

20190727_072431_HDR.jpg

Especially if you are wanting to put a bunch of meat on someone's Grill.. LMAO... Enjoy bro, you have had a long couple of weeks... GHHHGURHUHFFEYYFYGDUHDIUFHDJHGHjgdhj ...... Grrrrrrrrr....... Fingers telling on me.... LOL... No but really Have fun... I guess..... Speaking of which, do you roast coffee.??? Saw on Sue's thread that another member roasts his own beans, thinking it might be fun to try.... IDK... Green day bud, and to all

Interesting find just popped up while I was looking around on line.. These are affordable, even cheaper than DIY stuff....

71BfCwD1SGL._AC_UL320_.jpg

Sponsored
VIVOSUN 5-Pack 5 Gallon Grow Bags Heavy Duty 300G Thickened Nonwoven Plant Fabric Pots with Handles
4.6 out of 5 stars 1,018
$12.99
Save 5% more with Subscribe & Save
FREE Delivery Mon, Jul 29

... This morning I am in the process of giving the Grafting project a back to school hair cut, with Light scrogging.. Gotta air it out, it is breathing heavy this morning.. The girls all started up on Bloom nutes yesterday, and at almost full strength they took in great with few exceptions... The buds are really starting to stack on the Indicas especially, with the Heavy Sativas coming in a week or more behind in production.. Probably gonna be 12 + weekers. So with or without a BBQ to go to yesterday, I hope everyone is having a great Green Weekend.. Here are a few flower spots just as examples... Way to many to focus on a group shot... Green days to all.

20190728_063304_HDR.jpg

20190728_063316_HDR.jpg

20190728_063323_HDR.jpg

20190728_063334_HDR.jpg

20190728_063349_HDR.jpg

The last pic is of the grafting project, just barely starting... Hopefully gonna be a strong finisher, but gonna be mostly Medium sized flowers, nothing to write home about... But should have excellent quantity, with good to great quality.. Just a lot of trimming... Figures, set up everything else to be large to extra large flowers only... They are with the program.... LOL....

... Good Green Morning to all.. Gonna be a very hot and humid week up here, and the grow room is gonna be pushed to the limit.. Temps yesterday in the room teased 100 degrees coming in at 96 and 51 RH.... The plants don't seem to be minding it too much, though it is back to school haircut week for all the remaining girls.. Last one before long ride to Flower Town... So as mentioned yesterday I did a full haircut on the Grafting project, and will post a few before and after pics later in this post..
... Good time for a little tid bit on Stressing, and shaping your girls... By the time you get to flower, or flip you should already be comfortable with what the girls look like.. If not, oh well they gonna do what they want in flower anyway... That being said I am in the uncomfortable situation of being really close to final trim until harvest which is about 7 + weeks away, and being super freaking hot and humid..
...This all by itself stresses plants to a moderately high level, but when choosing to defoil and tweek the leaves one should only do this in the am especially if it is hot.. At least that is my experience, and many I know would probably say the same.. It is cooler, and they have rested for the evening/dark period, and at their most tolerable.. I usually work on my plants in the am anyway, just my routine.. Be careful to " stage " the haircuts per plant and do it in more than one sitting per plant if you have to... Less is more, and is one of those Key things that makes your harvest a little more vigorous and hearty.. Less is more is a motto that I think most of us have to remind ourselves here and there, but as you get more years under your belt it becomes imperative.
... So just a little reminder to those who may be in my shoes... Patience... LOL.. Something I sorely lack sometimes...
BEFORE...
20190727_072431_HDR.jpg

... AFTER...
20190729_070040_HDR.jpg

... As always, thanks for stopping in, and Green days to all.

Hey Hack! :passitleft:
Loved the video update! The room is bigger than i thought to be honest. That's pretty huge. Loads of plants in there! :headbanger:

... LOL, yeah I thought I would build a room that even my BIL couldn't over populate... I was wrong, but he is definitely finding out the hard way what happens when you do.. LOL LOTS OF WORK.. He is not one that is prone to work, unless he has to and then he bitches a whole bunch.. He is getting it though, and that is good.. Either way I get the satisfaction of seeing another harvest of one of Natures most precious gifts to mankind... Going to have to be good enough for a little while..
.... Side Note : My live in friend is trying to find his own place for him and his new " family ". You would be amazed how hard it is to find a residence that will allow you to grow cannabis in a legal state.. Fortunately for me, I own my own house, but for those who don't can get in SERIOUS trouble... For growing a few plants... Man..... Green days to all

You would be amazed how hard it is to find a residence that will allow you to grow cannabis in a legal state..

Having rented out my home in the past, I can sympathize with the property owners. The tenants turned my home into a fish plant. When the military folks across the street were posted out of the area, the military rented out their home. There was over $80,000 damage done to their home by tenants. If I were a landlord now I'd put some pretty strict limits on any indoor growing by the tenants - right in the lease.

.. Good Green Morning to all.. So this is day 10 of the grow room flip, day 14 completely indoors.. It has been extremely warm here recently, and humid as well.. As a result of constant temps in the low 90's in the room, we have had to make a few changes... Most of the plants are taking well to the heat, however a few of the plants we tried to save are taking a pretty good beating, and are probably not gonna make it.. If they do, it will be only minimal production and most likely airy flowers.. Those were moved back outdoors, with the remaining Autos.. Most of the Autos made it to the soil popping stage, but didn't even attempt to make progress from there at all.. All of the autos are donations, and from the same stock.. Not a seed bank... SO, out of 14 Autos I am down to 5 that are going to do well, for autos anyway..

...Here is a few pics of the sick girls... They have been slowly drooping more and more since Saturday, and the new nute schedule start..

20190731_112026_HDR.jpg

20190731_112029_HDR.jpg

... Sickly looking, back out they go I guess.. There are well over 15 good plants left in the room, and will still be producing well over a couple of lbs most likely..
... Auto pics.... DDA, DC
20190731_112040_HDR.jpg

20190731_112044_HDR.jpg

.. Decided to give it a little Sun shield for now.. Also a bit of a camo job as well...
.. Inside the room it is kinda hot today, though we are SUPPOSED to be getting a cool down and break from RH....
20190731_112140_HDR.jpg

20190731_112146_HDR.jpg

20190731_112202_HDR.jpg

20190731_112207_HDR.jpg

20190731_112207_HDR.jpg

20190731_112228_HDR.jpg

20190731_112232_HDR.jpg

Not too Bad, I guess... Green days to all

Would a misting fan help with the outdoor plants? It sounds like your humidity is maxed out, so a little more water in the air may bring the temp down without affecting your humidity.

... Good evening folks, gonna post a few pictures of the new generation of girls ( ? ) in a moment. First I just wanted to remind those who already know, and tell those who don't that you must EMBED any videos that you download from sources outside 420 such as You Tube.. The icon beside the SMILES icon will allow you to do this.. It is done in the same manner as EMBEDDING a link to your thread through your signature in a way... Pretty self explanatory from there..
.. Ok now, the girls are coming right along, and have been topped for future LST work as well as to slow the upward growth.. So far I have ( 2 ) each of Mosca Special, GSC, and Mango Haze.. They are regular seeds, and have not been sexed yet.. Neither have I for some time, if anyone cares .... LMMFAO..... Eh hmmmm as it turns out the other 3 girls are doing ok too, they are cuts from a few females we have going outside at this time... They are ( 1 ) each Fizzle, OG Dead Head, and Truth Band.. Those are in the black or red vessels.. The blue vessels are to be saved for regular plants only.. Have a Great Green Evening...
20190731_112644_HDR.jpg
20190731_112648_HDR.jpg

Due to some backlash I have received from the " 420 Gastapo " I am now closing this and all of my threads and moving to a new and more progressive site, if there is one.. I am tired of being reprimanded and belittled by those who represent this site, which has just gotten worse over the last year... I wish all well, and good luck with all future grows, harvests and such... Green days to all HACKER OUT>>>.....
....PLEASE SEND THIS AND ALL OF MY THREADS TO THE COMPLETED AND NEVER AGAIN HERE PILE......

Hey Hack, pretty disappointed you won't be around anymore - stick around man!?

Back
Top Bottom