Hacker's Back, New Place Same Old Story

...Ok so I took some quick pics of the BIL's outdoor girls.. The pics are full of sun, it is like 95 degrees with heat index of over 100.. Up here it is a BIG deal, in P-dub's neck of the woods ( I said NECK ) it is the norm.. With all the sun, the pictures are bright, but not as detailed as I wanted.. Way too f in Hot and Humid to go out again for now.. LOL.. They are definitely in the pre-bud stage, and are gonna be full blown budding very soon...

...Kinda sucks, wanted to wait till later in August for a more timely and cost effective harvest here.. Either way, no going back now.. I would be afraid to stop the budding process at this point, they are already beat up from early debacles.. So full steam ahead... The grow room is ready, but not gonna be able to keep temperature down so it will mostly be upper 80's to Low 90's during the heat of the day.. RH is down to between 45 and 50 percent which is nice for now... Can always raise the RH to what I want in a number of Low Budget and DIY ways... Both are manageable with limited added tasks to the daily routine..
... Here are a few pics, I will be over there later on tonight for some Blue Cheese Stuffed Hamburgers... Yummo...
20190720_143405_HDR.jpg
20190720_143409_HDR.jpg

20190720_143416_HDR.jpg

20190720_143422_HDR.jpg

20190720_143431_HDR.jpg

20190720_143659_HDR.jpg

20190720_143704_HDR.jpg

... Green days to all.. Stay cool Fam....

...Ok so I took some quick pics of the BIL's outdoor girls.. The pics are full of sun, it is like 95 degrees with heat index of over 100.. Up here it is a BIG deal, in P-dub's neck of the woods ( I said NECK ) it is the norm.. With all the sun, the pictures are bright, but not as detailed as I wanted.. Way too f in Hot and Humid to go out again for now.. LOL.. They are definitely in the pre-bud stage, and are gonna be full blown budding very soon...

...Kinda sucks, wanted to wait till later in August for a more timely and cost effective harvest here.. Either way, no going back now.. I would be afraid to stop the budding process at this point, they are already beat up from early debacles.. So full steam ahead... The grow room is ready, but not gonna be able to keep temperature down so it will mostly be upper 80's to Low 90's during the heat of the day.. RH is down to between 45 and 50 percent which is nice for now... Can always raise the RH to what I want in a number of Low Budget and DIY ways... Both are manageable with limited added tasks to the daily routine..
... Here are a few pics, I will be over there later on tonight for some Blue Cheese Stuffed Hamburgers... Yummo...
20190720_143405_HDR.jpg
20190720_143409_HDR.jpg

20190720_143416_HDR.jpg

20190720_143422_HDR.jpg

20190720_143431_HDR.jpg

20190720_143659_HDR.jpg

20190720_143704_HDR.jpg

... Green days to all.. Stay cool Fam....
Ooooh weee! That's a warm one... especially since y'all aren't acclimated to it.
Hope the outdoor gals suck up all that sun.
:thumb:

Good Green morning to all that it applies, evening to the others ... LMAO... I am so eclectic..... And Sensitive... eh mmmmmm... Got some pics of the regular girls, and the auto's this morning... Regular B's are doing so good, and at 3 weeks old ish, they are stacking well thanks to keeping the lights close...

. ** Disclaimer** Use only low heat LED's and such to be really close ( 6 inches or less ) as other lights will burn your Sh&*. )

... Regulars to include : Mosca Specials, Mango Hazes, and Girl Scout Cookies... With a couple of Fizzles, OG Dead Head, and Truth Band clones which are feminized ..
20190721_071141_HDR.jpg

20190721_071148_HDR.jpg

20190721_071155_HDR.jpg

20190721_071159_HDR.jpg

20190721_071211_HDR.jpg

... I keep forgetting to P-dub the damn photos.... Grrrrrrrrr..... Any way here are the auto's as they survived.. Started with 10, now down to 7, with 5 of the best pictured.. .
20190721_074726_HDR.jpg

20190721_074734_HDR.jpg

20190721_074742_HDR.jpg

20190721_074750_HDR.jpg

... Green days to all.....

Good Green morning to all that it applies, evening to the others ... LMAO... I am so eclectic..... And Sensitive... eh mmmmmm... Got some pics of the regular girls, and the auto's this morning... Regular B's are doing so good, and at 3 weeks old ish, they are stacking well thanks to keeping the lights close...

. ** Disclaimer** Use only low heat LED's and such to be really close ( 6 inches or less ) as other lights will burn your Sh&*. )

... Regulars to include : Mosca Specials, Mango Hazes, and Girl Scout Cookies... With a couple of Fizzles, OG Dead Head, and Truth Band clones which are feminized ..
20190721_071141_HDR.jpg

20190721_071148_HDR.jpg

20190721_071155_HDR.jpg

20190721_071159_HDR.jpg

20190721_071211_HDR.jpg

... I keep forgetting to P-dub the damn photos.... Grrrrrrrrr..... Any way here are the auto's as they survived.. Started with 10, now down to 7, with 5 of the best pictured.. .
20190721_074726_HDR.jpg

20190721_074734_HDR.jpg

20190721_074742_HDR.jpg

20190721_074750_HDR.jpg

... Green days to all.....
Beautiful!
:thumb:

....Good afternoon all... So last night, this morning I guess, was flip day... The BIL's girls are already showing Super bad ass bud sites, and COLA sites( or Donkey Dicks ) eh hmmmm, so we figured what the hell.. They will all be harvested out in succession starting with the small/leftover clones that were added later, and ending with the big dog grafting project... That is gonna be one big ass plant, with Mega bud zones... Got all the lights situated last night before flip, in a temp/permanent type way.. The whole room is to be gutted, minus the insulation and plastic moisture barrier, when we are done with the harvest in its entirety... All the lights are gonna be ran to actual plug in outlets and the whole room will be disinfected and sanitized before Perpetual start.. Already have some strong genetics to start with, thanks to my peeps for the re boot... Walls will be done with a 1/4 inch paneling along with the floor and ceiling... After that I am pretty sure budget will be strapped again so it will be next year this time that we finish with the Shower style laminate every where except flooring which will be done with sticky tile... Phew.... Ok some Day 1 Pictures...
20190722_113711_HDR.jpg

20190722_113719_HDR.jpg

20190722_113729_HDR.jpg

20190722_113647_HDR.jpg

20190722_113654_HDR.jpg

20190722_113658_HDR.jpg

20190722_113703_HDR.jpg

.... Enjoy, and see how many Bud sites you can count.... I am sure you will be bored long before you get half way through, just a stoner's suggestion to pass some time... LOL Greenest of days to all

Today is day two of the flip, girls are loving the " extra attention " they are receiving... They are now rotated or turned several times a day, in a somewhat controlled environment as far as temperature and RH.. I have also flipped into P-Dub picture taking mode now that there is something to document or point out on a regular basis.. So less words, and more descriptive pictures... Seems easier this way... Green days to all... What you think fam... Not bad to start huh ??? :rolleyes::)

20190723_075629_HDR.jpg

20190723_075621_HDR.jpg

20190723_080839_HDR.jpg

20190723_080845_HDR.jpg

20190723_084759_HDR.jpg

20190723_084818_HDR.jpg

20190723_084824_HDR.jpg

20190723_084836_HDR.jpg

20190723_084849_HDR.jpg

20190723_085239_HDR.jpg

...... Hope you enjoyed.....

... Tonight I have a few extra minutes so I decided to raise the issue of how to use lights when in the Flowering stages of cannabis.. First off we could discuss for pages about the actual likes/dislikes, different stages, or a plethora of other phases of light usage.. Don't mind that, and hopefully those who stop by will make comments or express their opinions or experiences as well...

....This is not one of the more popular threads, I don't get out and tell people a bunch of stuff, or care to win the awards or make friends on this site... I really just like open dialog between like minded people, as well as those who while they disagree are respectful and graceful in rebuttal.. I don't go out and about looking to greet everyone, or anyone really, and for the most part find that I don't agree with/grow like the growing styles of others.. People have to grow for what they want to grow for, and adapt their style to achieve what they want to achieve...

...The beauty of cannabis is lost sometimes in the rhetoric, and therefore gets lost in itself.. The REAL truth is cannabis is a weed, and is easy to grow in general.. It is DIFFICULT to get the results in flower... In itself the flowering stage has become the single most important aspect to most growers, with general disregard for the set up vegging stages.. Most of the Super experienced indoor growers would all agree that you get out of cannabis exactly what you put into it.. Gotta show love and attention all the way through from seedling/clone to finishing the cure...

...In the end people grow their entire lives, with cannabis production being a sole focus to get really good at this form of humility.. WAY TOO MANY people use the words MASTER GROWER when describing individuals who only grow WELL or GOOD.. I have grown with 2 MASTERS in my life, one in Amsterdam, and one in Colorado..

...I am by no means at all a Master Grower, and really don't even know how good I am after 25 + years of growing, but you could tell that they were Masters from the beginning, and they surely didn't need to tell you how good they are.. Too many people on this site tell you how good they are, and there no Masters on this site that I have seen... There are some really good growers, but being a Master is a life time achievement, not some degree you get after a few years in the field or in study somewhere...

... To move on, when in budding cycle the majority of people growing make the same mistakes.. First off, they use the wrong lights for the job... Low heat, high output lights are the preferred grow lights for this cycle.. The high heat lighting does not allow you to keep you lights close enough to your flowers to keep them from stretching... The plant will stretch to meet the light while in flower, and separate the bud nodes that have stacked closely for the reproduction of seeds and protection there in... The " right light " really depends on quite a few variables... I prefer to harvest mostly large buds to Colas, and very little " popcorn or Larf " ... That comes from taking care of the plant during vegging for sure, but is finished during flowering.. This requires a lot of attention to the height of your light on a regular basis..

...That being said the second thing is the distance of lights from buds/flowering canopy... In order to slow the stretch, and intensify the girth and size of the buds/flowers the lights should be no more than 12 to 14 inches from the top of canopy... This does focus the light, therefore loss of coverage is the byproduct.. But if you use several LED lights to replace a several hundred watt, hot ass light, you will save money and be able to localize the light on specific bud sites.. Indoor growing differs significantly in quite a few aspects, but all in all the differences lie in the sun and natures progression of light and such... I know that lots of people see all the " professional " grows on TV or their Google Machines and think they need Sodium lights. Big Bright Hot Mofos.... You really don't, all you need is the right Lumens, Light spectrum, and coverage.. Most growers are not growing enough cannabis to use Sodium lights or the like at all anyway...

... Just my pocket change, sure it won't reach many.. Nevertheless NEEDS to be said.. To many people out there giving a lot of Free advice, and there are not enough people in a open minded dialog with the growth of cannabis in a pure form the subject.
... AS ALWAYS, a person should investigate any and all information given on here or anywhere.. Decide what if any of it will work for YOU in YOUR grow.. Everyone has their own unique area, and touch.. Just the basics are widely accepted by all, all the rest is learn yourself and your grow... Green days to all....

Most of the Super experienced indoor growers would all agree that you get out of cannabis exactly what you put into it.. Gotta show love and attention all the way through from seedling/clone to finishing the cure...
:high-five: That is a fact!

Gotta show love and attention all the way through from seedling/clone to finishing the cure...

Too much love and attention by new, or nearly new growers kills plants, or greatly reduces harvests. I'm only into my fifth grow, and think I'm just starting to get a handle on it.

Hey brother Hack! Hope you've been well! :passitleft:
Damn you guys have got loads on your hands there. They are all looking good. Did you flip that whole room to 12/12? Loads of bud incoming...:goof:
Iv'e not seem some graft cannabis plants together like that. Canopy looks healthy! Doesn't seem like the mind sharing root space!

....Heya Irie, thanks for stopping by..
...So yeah we flipped the ENTIRE room, autos and all... We have over 50 plants going on right now, and it is more than a handful for sure... Understand that this is my BIL's grow, and he has a greedy attitude about him... I have been trying to show him how to grow indoors and out for several years now, with very limited results in regards to him learning..
...He and his friends are those brag about shit type people, and he wonders why his stuff gets stolen... LOL... What ever.. Anyway as far as the grafting project, that is a 40 gallon container.. I absolutely love grafting, and it allows for much better usage of limited spaces, as well as fixing important plant's breaks and contusions LOL...
... I have made him do ALL the grunt work this year in hopes that he will get the picture and limit his grows to what he can easily take care of while keeping a job.. If he can keep a job... He is kinda oriented towards farming and such, but lacks attention, care, and overall love of growing cannabis for growing it not just the fruit...
... Bleh any who, yeah we will probably harvest well over 5 lbs easy this year, but in a user and ecologically friendly manner with a plethora of large buds, and a small amount of popcorn or larf... That is living... LOL Green days Irie, and to all... I don't really care, I don't need anything he is growing... Should be fun either way....

... Good Green Morning to all... This week end is gonna be a busy one, I have a couple of grows to visit for sure, but one is in the exciting last days of Flower.. Deciding when to take down the girls is always the hardest part of the newer growers.. Explaining when and when not to based on different colors in and on the bud is difficult without actually harvesting in person sometimes.. Either way, we are going for it today, and they are Super excited about their first harvest ever....
... Here are a few pics of my new regulars, and autos.. Last week pics first, then this mornings pics second... Green day..

... Last Week...
20190721_071141_HDR.jpg

20190721_071148_HDR.jpg

.... This Morning, on the left newly topped Indicas, on the right and close up are the Moscas, and GSCs, as well as Mango Haze regulars and the infamous 6-Shooter strain from Fast Buds.. Tried to get a few people to join in a comparative grow for this unique strain, but alas my timing was not good.. People going on Vacation, or just have no room for it for now... I am not gonna wait..

20190726_053220_HDR.jpg

Early Six Shooters....
20190726_053245_HDR.jpg

... Green days to all

Ok, I am going to up my game to a smaller P-dub version of documenting... LOL... No sound for now, just an experiment...

... My niece suggested that I not use any of my own personal email accounts to post on YouTube, makes sense.. So I created a new alter me email address for posting on there as I am still getting the hang of it... Security wise and all

...Green days... ( Feedback ????? )

My niece suggested that I not use any of my own personal email accounts to post on YouTube, makes sense.. So I created a new alter me email address for posting on there as I am still getting the hang of it... Security wise and all
Same here buddy! Can't ever be too safe!
:high-five:

Ok, I am going to up my game to a smaller P-dub version of documenting... LOL... No sound for now, just an experiment...

... My niece suggested that I not use any of my own personal email accounts to post on YouTube, makes sense.. So I created a new alter me email address for posting on there as I am still getting the hang of it... Security wise and all

...Green days... ( Feedback ????? )

Video is good, we can skip it if we want. Text highlighting the major aspects of your update should be included in the post. That will allow us folks to decide if we want to view the video. I rarely do view them, so a few still images for the highlights are more than welcome.

Back
Top Bottom