Guyz vs Galz Grow Off

Okay, @JiggiLotus
Never mind. Looks like the links showed up after all. I'm on this stupid cell phone and trying to handle 5 things at once. Lol
Don't feel to bad lady C šŸ˜‚ I tried to copy/paste my strain info and accidentally copied the whole 20th page šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø..... Also trying to do this on my phone šŸ˜‘

Okay, @JiggiLotus
Never mind. Looks like the links showed up after all. I'm on this stupid cell phone and trying to handle 5 things at once. Lol
I went back through and made sure the links are working and active

Thanks! I should have grow info posted in a couple hours. Trying to get Mom back to her own house, and of course forgot some things left behind.
Mom comes 1st. That's always. No worries šŸ™‚ we'll be here when you get back. šŸ’š

I didn't know jiggi was posting that yet. Did it lose all the tags and links? All of those and the bold lettering were in the post I made a little while ago ready to copy and paste.
FYI tags only work when posted the first time.

If any edits are done or any are added, those will not send out alerts.

I'm so glad I stumbled upon this place..

17169276985761432759119119230953.jpg

This little nugget fucked me up šŸ”„šŸ¬

There's just something extra special when you're sharing it and someone compliments the bud and you thank them cuz You grew it. My energy šŸŽ¶ sang when I was like..." Why thank you, I grew this myself šŸ˜" geekasssmilin. Not to be big headed or nothing like that. Just feels good.

@Grand Daddy Black
You can't get away with nicknames unless you 'splain them. :cough:
You nicknamed me "The Blade".
If this has anything to do with the movie "Blade" and Wesley Snipes.....you are right on the money!
Yes, Lady C, I knew that!
It's the exact reason I chose that name for you (2 lies)!

I chose that name for you because it sounded intimidating and I thought it had a nice ring to it! :)

Super excited for you all, appears to be a really fun grow off! :cheer:

Just wanted to say this once, so it has been said, and you all can please help me spread the word if needed.

As you know, these grow offs are reserved for our sponsors. To avoid any drama or confusion, we like to be the ones to organize them and get them going. It would be a tragedy for someone to get everyone excited about one, then have to shut it down for some reason and have everyone upset. For these and many other reasons, we ask that you please always get approval from management, before starting a competition like this, so that we can all be on the same page.

With that said, let's get this party started! :volcano-smiley:
I never really thought about it like that. At first it was friends growing for fun but, once we decided on site sponsors, it kinda became more of a 420 Mag thing. We didnā€™t mean to step on toes, and thanks for pointing it out. And a huge thanks for letting us do it! This is gonna be awesome!

Yeah, a tiny one and a big one. I see you did it at the end of yours as well. Good Job!:high-five:
........ I saw you put yours so I went and changed it asap šŸ˜¬

*Whispering* thanx for the idea šŸ˜‰

Omg! Wait up!ā€¦ itā€™s not the first yet! I wasnā€™t ready!
*hops out the door on one foot trying to get his shoes on to check the mail for his seeds*
Oh! They are here!
*tears open the envelope*
Hehā€¦heheā€¦..hahahaā€¦.ahhhahahahahaha!
Well guys, looks like round one is ours!
Sadly yā€™all gotta wait on me to make my introduction post for the proof but,ā€¦.. you girls are in trouble out the gate!:yahoo::adore::slide::woohoo:

Omg! Wait up!ā€¦ itā€™s not the first yet! I wasnā€™t ready!
*hops out the door on one foot trying to get his shoes on to check the mail for his seeds*
Oh! They are here!
*tears open the envelope*
Hehā€¦heheā€¦..hahahaā€¦.ahhhahahahahaha!
Well guys, looks like round one is ours!
Sadly yā€™all gotta wait on me to make my introduction post for the proof but,ā€¦.. you girls are in trouble out the gate!:yahoo::adore::slide::woohoo:
It's okay Old dog, we weren't expecting it until the 1st. It got posted a bit earlier during the hub bub going on.

We need you, Papa OG, and I believe Jiggi for their opening info posts, then we're rolling right along. Jiggi might already be there, but I can't remember at the moment.

I'm dropping my seeds tomorrow. I'll have photos ready.

This thread will be left for any further needed discussion on the actual grow thread by the team members.

Treat the actual grow thread just like a journal, do your updates on your grow and such there just like it was a normal grow journal. Then members can see your methods and styles, and follow along.

:nomo: Now where's my Bailey's? {{sip sip}}

It's okay Old dog, we weren't expecting it until the 1st. It got posted a bit earlier during the hub bub going on.

We need you, Papa OG, and I believe Jiggi for their opening info posts, then we're rolling right along. Jiggi might already be there, but I can't remember at the moment.

I'm dropping my seeds tomorrow. I'll have photos ready.

This thread will be left for any further needed discussion on the actual grow thread by the team members.

Treat the actual grow thread just like a journal, do your updates on your grow and such there just like it was a normal grow journal. Then members can see your methods and styles, and follow along.

:nomo: Now where's my Bailey's? {{sip sip}}
I love some baileys in my coffee.
Woke up late and didnā€™t even get my coffee this morning. I did make a hundred mile commute in 90 minutes.. clocked in with 12 seconds to spare so, Iā€™ll take the win. lol

Back
Top Bottom