Beauty vs. Brawn - A Multi Strain Multi Sponsor Grow Off For Bragging Rights

Oops I submitted pictures too soon lol

Ok, Delicious Candy from @Delicious Seeds is 134 days old and 62 days flowering. According to the breeder she is ready for harvest at 65 days. So as you can see in the pics her trichomes are getting juicy and have a good mix of ambers and cloudy. I'm sure a few days more won't hurt.
20240927_120803.jpg

The gunpowder gang is getting big, still in veg stage at 67 days. As you can see I took the lower weaker branches from them while beginning their training a few weeks back. And lookie there, a few roots have emerged from one for sure. They ain't dead so that gives me hope.
Hope does not exist in that which is dead. 🙏

Now if I can get them into the soil without messing up what we got growing on 💚

Logo darker text.jpg

Ok, Delicious Candy from @Delicious Seeds is 134 days old and 62 days flowering. According to the breeder she is ready for harvest at 65 days. So as you can see in the pics her trichomes are getting juicy and have a good mix of ambers and cloudy. I'm sure a few days more won't hurt.
20240927_120803.jpg

The gunpowder gang is getting big, still in veg stage at 67 days. As you can see I took the lower weaker branches from them while beginning their training a few weeks back. And lookie there, a few roots have emerged from one for sure. They ain't dead so that gives me hope.

Logo darker text.jpg
Those colas are looking heavy. Flop flop. LOL
Gratzky's on the roots! Woot Woot....er....Root Root!

:cheer:

Looks great jiggi- almost ready to get jiggi with them :)

20240927_120803.jpg

Logo darker text.jpg
Nice Flop! ❤️

Stunning shiny green plants Jiggi. Congrats on the roots!

20240927_120803.jpg

Logo darker text.jpg
Excellent floppage Jiggi!

Keep em growing, Team Girlz! :cheer:

Halloween? I’m rolling a bunch of joints from my ounces of shitty Trizkit and ruining young kids lives. A joint with every Kit Kat for any kid over 8. That’s my motto. I ain’t gotta dress up. I’m just gonna open the door in my ugliest wheelchair and not wear my dentures. They’ll be scared. Then they will get high. Then the cops will come here. You?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Halfassed update.
Just waiting on the trics to color up a bit.
I’m seeing very little clear and everything is pretty much solid white. Little to zero amber.
No matter the stage, I can’t don much with em till Sunday as it’s my only day off so, we’ll check em and get some pics.
Looks like on top of a chop, I’m going to have an up pot as well.
Crow has decided to join the Raven in the monstercrop reveg shenanigans!
Raven has roots sticking out the bottom of her solo so, I think they are both going in the SIP pots and the veg tent this weekend.
In there they will have everything they need to do whatever it is they are doing.
Crows, ravens, monster crop… feels all halloweeny!

IMG_3786.jpeg

IMG_3785.jpeg

Well this Gorilla Zkittlez is now on approximately Day 67 of flowering. It's supposed to be 8-9 weeks indoors, and it's finishing 9 weeks. What do you all think?

I'll be getting a sample and looking at trichomes today or tomorrow again.
I picked off another nanner this morning that I saw when I placed the lighter there.

Go Team Girlz!

Halfassed update.
Just waiting on the trics to color up a bit.
I’m seeing very little clear and everything is pretty much solid white. Little to zero amber.
No matter the stage, I can’t don much with em till Sunday as it’s my only day off so, we’ll check em and get some pics.
Looks like on top of a chop, I’m going to have an up pot as well.
Crow has decided to join the Raven in the monstercrop reveg shenanigans!
Raven has roots sticking out the bottom of her solo so, I think they are both going in the SIP pots and the veg tent this weekend.
In there they will have everything they need to do whatever it is they are doing.
Crows, ravens, monster crop… feels all halloweeny!

IMG_3786.jpeg

IMG_3785.jpeg

Willy Wonka's about to get a new spacious crib!

:laughtwo:

Thank you Roy! That first one was a pain. I had to carefully remove the red pistils off the bud with a pair of needle nosed tweezers using a magnifier so I didn't damage anything. :laughtwo: I wanted a clear shot at the trichs.
Photography lesson #1 - know what you are trying to capture before you get the camera out
One day I'll learn that :ganjamon:

Halloween? I’m rolling a bunch of joints from my ounces of shitty Trizkit and ruining young kids lives. A joint with every Kit Kat for any kid over 8. That’s my motto. I ain’t gotta dress up. I’m just gonna open the door in my ugliest wheelchair and not wear my dentures. They’ll be scared. Then they will get high. Then the cops will come here. You?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Awesome!!
Im dressing up as the candy witch from Hansel and Gretel, even got a leather mouth muzzle for cannibals. So I don't accidently eat any .....children.....🍭💚😁

Back
Top Bottom