Beauty vs. Brawn - A Multi Strain Multi Sponsor Grow Off For Bragging Rights

This is the "earworm" I couldn't get out of my damned head last night. The rubber ducky song. ;)

lol the song was playing in my head as soon as I read it but thanks for the link. Now, everyone at work gets to hear it…:p
If it sticks in their head as bad as it does mine, they should all love me here in a couple hours hahaha!

haha!
I’m a Jeep guy so, I love me some ducks!
:high-five:I’m a Jeep gal!:love:
Hopefully this weekend I can do a harvest post and wrap up the guys entry on this if we wanna finish it up.
If not, and if my clone lives (haven’t been able to care for it in 3 days) I can use it to extend this shindig.
I’ve worked 31 of the last 48 hours and driven 8 so, not much time for sleep let alone checking on the girls. Hopefully that comes to an end today so I can get back in the grow room!
I hope you get some sleep, Olddog. Extend away, or finish after your harvest, whatever works for you. I’ve loved watching this grow show and I’d sure love more if you’ve got more to give! Either way… get some sleep first. No decisions should be made with a sleep deficit. :high-five::hug:

This is the "earworm" I couldn't get out of my damned head last night. The rubber ducky song. ;)
Thank you Lady! :high-five:I watched the Mickey Mouse club, but didn’t catch as much Sesame Street, so I loved this addition! I’m going to watch it again! LOL I have the duck’s part down, so maybe I’ll just harmonize.:cheesygrinsmiley: And I forgot to say how lovely your mimosas look upside down.:green_heart: That’s a mighty great harvest!:yummy::drool::drool::drool:
Lovies to all!
:hug::love::hug:

Daily Gigglefest

With it being October Fright month, and so many horror movies on the networks, I had been watching a scary movie when I fell asleep. There was a common frightening shower scene in it, and that is apparently what my brain continued with when I drifted out. Friday the 13th's Halloween nightmare on Canna street....... :laughtwo:

In the wee hours I had to get up and head for the potty room. The door was closed and I made my way in the darkness with no effort, cuz I know my house that well. I was still pretty sleepy, but okay.
When I opened the door to the potty room, my heart jolted in fear and I stepped backward, tripping and falling flat on my arse. My heart was pounding hard, and it took a few seconds to realize what I was seeing.....

Those two plants hanging upside down on that shower rod had just enough light from a skylight causing eerie shadows on them to make them appear to be someone or something looming forward out of the shower coming toward me!

I will rest easier when those are trimmed and out of there. ;)

Daily Gigglefest

With it being October Fright month, and so many horror movies on the networks, I had been watching a scary movie when I fell asleep. There was a common frightening shower scene in it, and that is apparently what my brain continued with when I drifted out. Friday the 13th's Halloween nightmare on Canna street....... :laughtwo:

In the wee hours I had to get up and head for the potty room. The door was closed and I made my way in the darkness with no effort, cuz I know my house that well. I was still pretty sleepy, but okay.
When I opened the door to the potty room, my heart jolted in fear and I stepped backward, tripping and falling flat on my arse. My heart was pounding hard, and it took a few seconds to realize what I was seeing.....

Those two plants hanging upside down on that shower rod had just enough light from a skylight causing eerie shadows on them to make them appear to be someone or something looming forward out of the shower coming toward me!

Attack of the Killer Kannibis!

Daily Gigglefest

Takkkeeee thatttt evil-doer!!! 😂🤣😂🤣

Back
Top Bottom