Grand Daddy Black Grows A Stack

Good afternoon.

Foreboding clouds are gathering here today. We're about to get some rain -- some real rain that lasts for days, according to the weather guessers. We need it. We've been in an extended drought, seems like, since I was in my forties. :straightface:

Anyway, I visited the remote Cosmic Lights today.

I don't have a lot to say about her. She lives, and that's most important. She hasn't grow much, if at all, since my last visit. She looks like an outdoor plant - blemishes and all. She looks healthy. She's still not flowering. She's still getting bi-weekly feeds of Geoflora Bloom. And LB is still doing his best to keep her pest-free!

Hopefully the pics tell the story.
Remote CL 8-7-24 (1).JPG
Remote CL 8-7-24 (2).JPG
Remote CL 8-7-24 (3).JPG
Remote CL 8-7-24 (4).JPG
Remote CL 8-7-24 (5).JPG
Remote CL 8-7-24 (6).JPG

Thanks for taking a look.

PEACE

GDB your plant looks really good. Great for a plant that lives in the ground. :thumb: 🍋
Thanks Keith. She must like the ground 'cause she sure is staying close to it! :Rasta:
I'm seeing the makings of some massive (if possibly not very dense) colas on the CL if it makes it to harvest out there! 🤞
That'd be nice! I talked to LB about rigging up a tarp to cover her just in case we get some fatties later on and have to deal with rain.

--------------------------------

Right after my last post I went to the backyard and told Stella about the impending rain. I told her not to worry if she found herself under the steps for a day or so.
Stella 8-7-24 D88.JPG

If the rains also comes with strong winds I'll move Stella under those stairs and put that trash bin in front of her. That'll help buffer the wind.

She's trying to get something started. :)
Stella 8-7-24 trying to start .JPG

---------------------------------

Once again, thanks for your interest.

PEACE

The CL looks good to me & seem to be building some nice buds, hope you don't get flooded out
Good afternoon.

Foreboding clouds are gathering here today. We're about to get some rain -- some real rain that lasts for days, according to the weather guessers. We need it. We've been in an extended drought, seems like, since I was in my forties. :straightface:

Anyway, I visited the remote Cosmic Lights today.

I don't have a lot to say about her. She lives, and that's most important. She hasn't grow much, if at all, since my last visit. She looks like an outdoor plant - blemishes and all. She looks healthy. She's still not flowering. She's still getting bi-weekly feeds of Geoflora Bloom. And LB is still doing his best to keep her pest-free!

Hopefully the pics tell the story.
Remote CL 8-7-24 (1).JPG
Remote CL 8-7-24 (2).JPG
Remote CL 8-7-24 (3).JPG
Remote CL 8-7-24 (4).JPG
Remote CL 8-7-24 (5).JPG
Remote CL 8-7-24 (6).JPG

Thanks for taking a look.

PEACE

Thanks Keith. She must like the ground 'cause she sure is staying close to it! :Rasta:

That'd be nice! I talked to LB about rigging up a tarp to cover her just in case we get some fatties later on and have to deal with rain.

--------------------------------

Right after my last post I went to the backyard and told Stella about the impending rain. I told her not to worry if she found herself under the steps for a day or so.
Stella 8-7-24 D88.JPG

If the rains also comes with strong winds I'll move Stella under those stairs and put that trash bin in front of her. That'll help buffer the wind.

She's trying to get something started. :)
Stella 8-7-24 trying to start .JPG

---------------------------------

Once again, thanks for your interest.

PEACE
Nice, a bud is born she looks healthy & happy

Stella's leading the Northeast I think GDB! She's the most along one I've seen so far this season! LB is doing a fine job of caring for Cosmic Lights! You'll have a better feeling when there's bud and frost to remind you what they're doing!

A friend gave me a store bought bud of Kush Mints yesterday and the Mrs and I had a few puffs in a cone. WooHoo, that's a great flavor and the package said it tested at over 30% thc! You have a nice stash in this one!

Thanks Sniper!

I'm not sure about the "fat cola" description but I'll go with it. Hell, you might be wearing trifocals for all I know. 😁
IMG_8228.jpeg

No Trifocals here, they flew off after the 1st lightning strike !

Hello there! I was just over at Shed's place, and of course we got talking for at least a good minute. Wasnt about much, mainly yeast, so then i got thinking about you and decided i should at least swing by and give you my best. I hope all is well.
:love:
Yeast ?

Hello there! I was just over at Shed's place, and of course we got talking for at least a good minute. Wasnt about much, mainly yeast, so then i got thinking about you and decided i should at least swing by and give you my best. I hope all is well.
Hey MrS, nice to see you! Mmmmm micro life! :love:

Stella's finally on her way!👍

but your buddies CL seems to be waiting for someone to say "go"..:hmmmm:

:thumb:...Hi Mr Sauga!

She's definitely getting the message that fall is coming! :thumb:
I sure hope she is Shed!
N o worries GDB, I'm going to turn my fan south tomorrow and push that Debby away from ya , if that don't work I'll have a talk with big guy
Thanx Chris!
not that big guy, Fred Willard the meteorologist
Fred was fun!
The CL looks good to me & seem to be building some nice buds, hope you don't get flooded out
Thanks con. I've done my prep work for high water.
Nice, a bud is born she looks healthy & happy
Thanks con. I'll take what I can get. :)
Stella's leading the Northeast I think GDB! She's the most along one I've seen so far this season! LB is doing a fine job of caring for Cosmic Lights! You'll have a better feeling when there's bud and frost to remind you what they're doing!
Thanks Stone. I'll pass you kind words along to LB! :thanks:

A friend gave me a store bought bud of Kush Mints yesterday and the Mrs and I had a few puffs in a cone. WooHoo, that's a great flavor and the package said it tested at over 30% thc! You have a nice stash in this one!
Stone, did you misplace this? I'm not sure what you were talking about.
I am with Shed the CL is loaded with sites for something Big , take care of Stella and she will you !
Thanks so much Smoke. I hope the predictions hold true!
No Trifocals here, they flew off after the 1st lightning strike !
LMAO! You're a lucky man Sniper!
So nice to hear from you MrSauga! I hope all is well with you and yours.

Did you see Shed's big plants? I now know what you meant years ago when you told me that he's compensating for something.

Rest well.

It's a bread-making thing Sniper.
Hey MrS, nice to see you! Mmmmm micro life! :love:
He's full of surprises! :)
Stella's finally on her way!👍

but your buddies CL seems to be waiting for someone to say "go"..:hmmmm:

:thumb:...Hi Mr Sauga!
Thanks Carcass!

Hello you!

And just so you know, regarding the yeast build up. Thrush is a problem many weighty unhygienic men suffer with. You shouldn’t feel shame. Sure you smell bad. Sure you itch like crazy. But you shouldn’t feel shame. Just have a good wash and get to rubbing.

IMG_6987.jpeg

Side note: what is going on with the marketing department?!

Boss: we need an illustration. Something that gives hope to those who suffer with yeast build up. Something that makes it acceptable to society.

Paddy the Pedophile: I got this!

IMG_6988.jpeg

PS soooooo good to see you. Xo

Back
Top Bottom