Grand Daddy Black Grows A Stack

Reported.

(To the Fashion Police)

IMG_6446.jpeg
LMAO! That's his daughter's feet. She's taking the pic!

I'll admit I've made some bad choices in life and many decisions that were regrettable. But I've never bought a pair of Crocs!!! :rofl:

I'll admit I've made some bad choices in life and many decisions that were regrettable. But I've never bought a pair of Crocs!!! :rofl:
Don’t ever try one on cause they are more comfy than you think….
They can take over people’s lives 😂
High school kids sport them all the time, as well as old folks. The true aficionados will have the dot tan on their feet from constant croc wearing.
I prefer flip flops but hey to each their own…

Hello grow gang!

It's Day 58 (or thereabouts) for Stella and the clones.

Stella is now surrounded by a "moat" of cayenne pepper that I sprinkled on the ground. That damn cat was lurking yesterday. In fact I caught her making her way toward my plant and I threw a golf ball at her. Damn near hit her too! She/he quickly scooted off. (She's lucky I threw a TopFlite ball at her; I'm much more accurate with Callaways! :))

Stella 7-9-24 D58.JPG

I fed her .5 gallons of FOOP today at the week three dosage (40, 40, 15ml) of Veg1, Veg2 & Sweetener, respectively. That was more than enough to produce significant run-off. I'll let her sit in what's in the saucer for a few hours and then I'll pour out whatever remains.

You see that smooth surface of dirt to her right. That's smoothed out because that's the path I need to slide her on when I'm chasing a bit more sunlight around 4pm every afternoon. :straightface:

I also removed most of her damaged leaves. With them gone, she doesn't look half bad! She's nearly 18 inches tall now.
Stella 7-9-24  D58 sans ugly leaves.JPG

------------------------------

In the 5x5 tent, the Cosmic Lights clones continue to be as maddening as ever, while the Fat Kid's Cake clone (tan pot) continues with her strong growth.
P@ clones 7-9-24 D58 tent.JPG

I recently said I was going to transplant these but I'm going to flip-flop on that idea. @Carcass pointed out to me that the CL clones are behaving just like their mom initially behaved and how she's behaving at at LB's place, sort of, right now. So now I am unconvinced that more time and more soil is going to change anything about them. And considering how much I want to get these grown and out of the way, I'm not willing to extend the grow by transplanting them. So I'll be starting them on Strive nutrients and flipping them some time this week.

If I'm going to flip the CLs then the FKC will have to be flipped along with them. Even if I transplanted her I don't have any space where she can continue to veg. Anyway, I've got 2 nice-sized FKCs going in the 4x4 tent and I really don't need another big one. I will continue giving her Roots Organic dry, organic nutrients for the remainder of her life.

---------------------------

Don’t ever try one on cause they are more comfy than you think….
Ha! I don't see how a hunk of foam on your feet could be anything other than comfy! That said, I think they're ugly as sin!

But it's all a matter of personal taste. Mrs. GDB thinks my current fav shoes are ugly as sin. She calls them "Flatties," and she doesn't mean it in a nice way. 😁

I think they're wonderful, almost like wearing no shoes at all! Look at all that toe room! :yahoo:
Flatty 1.JPG

Flatty 2.JPG

I've got 2 pair, one black and one brown. So hardly a day passes where the Mrs. doesn't get a chance to snort at my footwear!

---------------------------

Thanks for looking in!

PEACE

Nice aversion treatment for the cat! Good luck keeping it away! Callaways :rofl:
Someone here suggested the hot peppers, Stone. I just can't remember who and I'm too lazy to search and give them proper credit. I think is was @con! He oughta' know. :)

Hello again all. I'm having another double-post day!

I got down to LB's place today to visit the remote Cosmic Lights (mom). It's been 9 days since I've seen her in person.

She lives! But she's got some bug problems. The evidence is clear, even though I may not have captured it very well in the pics to follow. She has lots of white dots on her leaves and underneath them. I didn't see any critters when I looked under her skirt but I know they've been there.

LB thinks it's thrips. I agree because I don't know shit about outdoor pests, except that I hate them. He says they just turned up about 5 days ago. He's got some kind organic concoction that he's used before to spray on his own plants and says he's been spraying the CL with it every other day, both on top and up under the leaves. I couldn't ask for a better remote caretaker. He's doing a great job, IMO! (Except for the fact that he doesn't send me enough pics. :straightface:)

Remote CL 7-9-24  (4).JPG

Remote CL 7-9-24  (2).JPG

Remote CL 7-9-24  (3).JPG

@Trala, those are LB's shoes in that last pic. Report him if you want, but I can tell you he don't give a shit! 😁

Here's a few shots closer up. Maybe you can see some of the leaf damage from the bugs. More of interest to me, however, maybe you can see how she might actually be beginning to flower! Let me know, please.
Remote CL 7-9-24 close (3).JPG

Remote CL 7-9-24 close (2).JPG

Remote CL 7-9-24 close (1).JPG

-------------------------------

It's hot as all get-out here today. My weather app says it's currently 96F with a feels-like temp of 105F!

Once it gets this bad, it hardly matters what the actual temp is. It's friggin' too hot! :oops:

Thanks for looking in.

PEACE

Laying in bed sipping a coffee lolling like the biggest loller from Lolsville!

First lol of the day sorted ✔️

The interweb is all about assumptions. I zoomed in, and thought I assumed GDB was African American and straight. Yet here he is, a white gay dude with bad crocs and a cute anklet.

I agree with Shed. She looks super thirsty. If summer is hot and dry here I water my garden twice a day. Early morning and dusk. I’d apply that rule to my weed if it was outdoors too.

For me the treatment game changer was buying the ghostbusters spray contraption Shed recommended. He will have a link. You can get every single leaf. I’d treat her prophylactically twice a week.

And tell your mate those socks really bring out the colour of his horror shoe.

PS I fucking love your shoes! You are effortlessly cool bruv.

For me the treatment game changer was buying the ghostbusters spray contraption Shed recommended. He will have a link. You can get every single leaf. I’d treat her prophylactically twice a week.
I'm guessing that someone with as large a garden as LB's would have one, but for the record it's this 1 gallon sprayer from HomeDepot:

hdx-pump-sprayers-1501hdxa-64_600.jpg

The wand means no bending to get the underside of the leaves or the stems.

Also might want to check what he's spraying with since probably none of his other plants have pistils we don't want burned.

I'm guessing that someone with as large a garden as LB's would have one, but for the record it's this 1 gallon sprayer from HomeDepot:

The wand mean no bending to get the underside of the leaves.
Absolute game changer.

To me the plant looks thirsty and the soil looks dry, but I'll assume you soaked it just after the pic was taken! They need water on a very regular basis in that kind of heat, which is how @Agemon got his huge plant to live outside in Palm Springs summer.
Really? She didn't give me that impression. Of course I'm gonna' defer to your judgement because I don't know what the hell is going on! :)

I've told LB about the comments I've received and he said he'll start watering her twice a day. Til now he had been watering her once a day. :thanks:

And I'd say it's still going through reveg since the leaves haven't gotten back to three blades yet.
Hmm. I do wish you could have stopped with your first observation. 😟
I agree with Shed. She looks super thirsty. If summer is hot and dry here I water my garden twice a day. Early morning and dusk. I’d apply that rule to my weed if it was outdoors too.
Thanks Tra. And I know you know outdoor heat! :Rasta:
PS I fucking love your shoes! You are effortlessly cool bruv.
I will show this post to the Mrs. this evening. Can't wait to hear what she says! 😁

PEACE

The wand means no bending to get the underside of the leaves or the stems.

Also might want to check what he's spraying with since probably none of his other plants have pistils we don't want burned.
Yeah, Shed, he's got a couple of those things but I'm assuming he needs them for his own use. Unfortunately, with this grow in his yard he's dealing with Mr. Frugal. I took him a 16 oz. bottle of SNS 209. 😁
IMG_9301.JPG

I need to do better!

she might actually be beginning to flower! Let me know, please.
Closer than she was, but not quite there yet...10 more days should do the trick!
So hardly a day passes where the Mrs. doesn't get a chance to snort at my footwear!
I wear Skechers slip-ons- the ugliest shoes ever made, according to Mrs.C.... 😁
this 1 gallon sprayer from HomeDepot:
I'll be needing one of those, too...a spray bottle just won't cut it this year..
I will show this post to the Mrs. this evening. Can't wait to hear what she says! 😁
Pretty sure she's going to agree with Trala, because, deep down, Mrs.GDB knows you're cool.👍

I got down to LB's place today to visit the remote Cosmic Lights (mom). It's been 9 days since I've seen her in person.

She lives! But she's got some bug problems. The evidence is clear, even though I may not have captured it very well in the pics to follow. She has lots of white dots on her leaves and underneath them. I didn't see any critters when I looked under her skirt but I know they've been there.

LB thinks it's thrips. I agree because I don't know shit about outdoor pests, except that I hate them. He says they just turned up about 5 days ago. He's got some kind organic concoction that he's used before to spray on his own plants and says he's been spraying the CL with it every other day, both on top and up under the leaves. I couldn't ask for a better remote caretaker. He's doing a great job, IMO! (Except for the fact that he doesn't send me enough pics. :straightface:)

@Trala, those are LB's shoes in that last pic. Report him if you want, but I can tell you he don't give a shit! 😁

Here's a few shots closer up. Maybe you can see some of the leaf damage from the bugs. More of interest to me, however, maybe you can see how she might actually be beginning to flower! Let me know, please.

It's hot as all get-out here today. My weather app says it's currently 96F with a feels-like temp of 105F!

Once it gets this bad, it hardly matters what the actual temp is. It's friggin' too hot! :oops:

Thanks for looking in.

PEACE
GDB. here's some info on thrip damage
Silvery trails (similar to those left by snails) and black marks (faeces)
Presence of mature thrips specimens
A progressed thrips infestation will cause leaves to become brittle and papery
Stalled growth. ✌️

Signs-of-thrips-on-cannabis-plants.jpg

Thanks for looking in.

PEACE
Looking like she is starting to flower to me. Some of those strains flower early and probably between the stress of bug pressure, being HOT, lack of water and the hrs of light headed in autumn direction im guessing shes starting so you might want to be careful on what LB is spraying her with. My 2 cents GDB✌️

Someone here suggested the hot peppers, Stone. I just can't remember who and I'm too lazy to search and give them proper credit. I think is was @con! He oughta' know. :)
Yep my suggestion hot pepper 🌶 powder will keep lots of critters & bugs away

Back
Top Bottom