Grand Daddy Black Grows A Stack

A couple of burned edges and the rest of the plant looks stellar! What's not to love?
You talking about Stella, Shed?

I'll tell you what's not to love. When I was out checking on her yesterday afternoon I stepped in a pile of cat poop!

You talking about Stella, Shed?

I'll tell you what's not to love. When I was out checking on her yesterday afternoon I stepped in a pile of cat poop!
Thats a booby trap so no one steals her!🤣.
This is bad of me and kinda mean but we used to hang fish hooks in the tree branches about chest high for our theft deterant out on the property never caught any boobies though!

Thats a booby trap so no one steals her!🤣.
This is bad of me and kinda mean but we used to hang fish hooks in the tree branches about chest high for our theft deterant out on the property never caught any boobies though!
Probably good thing that could be a law suit!

Yeah, what's not to love man? Those upper leaves are happy as can be and color in spot on far as I can see! I think she's come around and about to be a stunner of a plant!

Darn cats! Aren't they supposed to poop inside?!
Thanks Stone. I wonder if those cats are pissing on my plant. Could that be what burned her?

My lazy meter runs high as being in soil I never PH. Use distilled water with my TPS nutrients & that’s a wrap!
Update= some Trizkit auto buds 10th week.

IMG_0065.jpeg

IMG_0067.jpeg

IMG_0070.jpeg
Very hairy, Chef!

I don't pH in soil either, and I use aged tap water.

Stella needs another week or 2, then you'll see...(🤞)
...how many hours of sun does she get out there?
When I was out checking on her yesterday afternoon I stepped in a pile of cat poop!
That's why I stay on the sidewalk- it's the only safe place...🐈💩

I wonder if those cats are pissing on my plant. Could that be what burned her?
Like Stone said, it's easy to find out..👃😁

I appreciate the kind words SOG. But unless my neighbor gets some branches trimmed from that big tree in their backyard (and that ain't gonna' happen - they're renting) then I won't be trying another outdoor grow in my backyard. I simply don't get enough sunshine.

I agree with all that you say, especially the part about this being a "learning season." But the learning started early and one of the first things I "learned" is that I need more sunshine. :straightface:

A couple copper nails would solve the tree issue ;)

Hello all and Happy Sunday!

I'm going to remain upbeat about Stella on her Day 56 and just say she looks nice but for a few jacked-up lower leaves.
Stella 7-7-24 D56.JPG

How did I do? :)

She's 16 inches tall now so her top part may be out of the range of cat piss. I hope so. I'm convinced that a particular cat has been spraying on her and shitting next to her. We have lots of feral cats in our neighborhood, gangsta' cats that like to cause problems. But we barely have any rodents!

It's a small (cat) world. My primary suspect in this instance looks like a twin of one of the frog-humping cats that @con owns, the black one. He/she is always lurking in my yard and near my plant! :straightface:

----------------------------

Interesting! Maybe! I'm afraid there's one way to find out. Get down there and give them a sniff. Cat piss is nasty! You won't have to get too close. Good thinking!
There's no app for that?! :oops:
Don't give up the ship yet GDB there is still alot of growing left outside .
Thanks Smoke. I'm not gonna' give up but I am tempering my expectations!
Stella needs another week or 2, then you'll see...(🤞)
...how many hours of sun does she get out there?
She gets about 9 hours of good sun if I'm around to move her about 10 inches to the left at about 4pm every friggin day! :straightface:

------------------------------

Thanks for taking a peek.

PEACE

I'm convinced that a particular cat has been spraying on her and shitting next to her.
Make a 3 foot circle of mothballs around the plant- this'll keep the cats (and maybe the moths?)
away, but they slowly dissolve, so you'll need to replace them every week.
There was a feral cat that used to get on the hood of my Bug and piss on the windshield- mothballs kept that one away...
She gets about 9 hours of good sun
That should be enough to do the trick- my 2 bigger plants are in the shadow of a Palm tree till till 9am, and they're in the shadow of the garage from 5pm on , so they actually only get about 8 hours, except the SIP- she gets about 11 hours of good sun...
The best is yet to come...👍

Moth balls. That's interesting. You won't have snakes either, they can't stand that smell just saying.

It's probably better than how I would approach the cat situation. I'd wait til the cat was getting comfy and Id scare the piss n shit right outta it!! If it doesn't fly in fright then you didn't do it right. 👍🏻

My cat 'princess peach' knows when I bust out the smoke it's time to sit on the rafters out of reach. Guess I've shotgunned her too many times, she glares at me from above..I'm sure if she could cough hair balls on me from up there she would. Lol. I'm more of a raccoon person.
:hookah:

Hello all and Happy Sunday!

I'm going to remain upbeat about Stella on her Day 56 and just say she looks nice but for a few jacked-up lower leaves.
Stella 7-7-24 D56.JPG

How did I do? :)

She's 16 inches tall now so her top part may be out of the range of cat piss. I hope so. I'm convinced that a particular cat has been spraying on her and shitting next to her. We have lots of feral cats in our neighborhood, gangsta' cats that like to cause problems. But we barely have any rodents!

It's a small (cat) world. My primary suspect in this instance looks like a twin of one of the frog-humping cats that @con owns, the black one. He/she is always lurking in my yard and near my plant! :straightface:

----------------------------

There's no app for that?! :oops:

She gets about 9 hours of good sun if I'm around to move her about 10 inches to the left at about 4pm every friggin day! :straightface:

------------------------------

Thanks for taking a peek.

PEACE
Stella looks good, if you think it's a cat problem take some HOT pepper powder something hotter than black pepper & sprinkle around the pot 3-4 foot radius & rub some on the outside of the pot

You did good since tempering your expectations is step 1 of growing outside!
Thanks Shed. And I'm not sure I want to know what step 2 is! :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom