Grand Daddy Black Grows A Stack

And it's been hot as hell around here!

I think I'd give Stella a little more water (or a little more often) than you think you should...I'm of the mind that even if they don't need the water, they like to know it's there- just in case.. 😁

Overwatering won't be a thing as long as the heat continues...
I need a Zoot Bomb cookie to calm me down! :)
Ya know, a Name like that would sell a lot of cookies on the internet...💰🍪🍪🍪

I would definitely see if less light will help out the fussy CL clones, which are behaving just like their mother if I recall correctly!
Yeah, think I will Shed. I'm going to elevate the FKC and turn the light down a bit.
I think I'd give Stella a little more water (or a little more often) than you think you should...I'm of the mind that even if they don't need the water, they like to know it's there- just in case.. 😁

Overwatering won't be a thing as long as the heat continues...
Thanks for that Carcass! I was going to give her some tomorrow no matter what my moisture meter said. It just seems like it's the right time, maybe past the right time!
Ya know, a Name like that would sell a lot of cookies on the internet...💰🍪🍪🍪
How many you want? 😁

Hello all.

It's Day 46 for Stella and the indoor clones and my patience is wearing thin. :straightface:

Those Cosmic Lights clones continue with their grumpy ways. I notched the light down just a tad yesterday, hoping that by this morning I'd see some small change for the better, but it was not to be. They remain, you know...funny looking.
P2 clones 6-27-24 D46 losing patience.JPG

I had not intended to let these plants grow much at all. That's why I put them in such small pots (2 gallon). I thought I would have flipped them by now, but I've held off due to the condition of the CLs. Now I'm thinking just go ahead and flip 'em and whatever will be, will be.

I had toyed with the idea of letting the Fat Kid's Cake (tan pot) veg for longer and transplanting her to a larger pot at some point. She shows signs of being a beefy one if given the chance. But with the 2x2 too hot to really use for anything other than starting seedlings, I no longer have that option. So I will be flipping the clones very soon.

---------------------------

Out in the yard, Stella endured her first rain storm last night. (That's so normal. Because I watered her yesterday morning. :straightface:) It rained really hard but the storm only lasted a hot fart. She came through it with flying colors and a fly on her leaf (circled)!

Stella 6-27-24 D46 post-storm.JPG

--------------------------------

Thanks for taking a peek.

PEACE

Hello all.

It's Day 46 for Stella and the indoor clones and my patience is wearing thin. :straightface:

Those Cosmic Lights clones continue with their grumpy ways. I notched the light down just a tad yesterday, hoping that by this morning I'd see some small change for the better, but it was not to be. They remain, you know...funny looking.
P2 clones 6-27-24 D46 losing patience.JPG

I had not intended to let these plants grow much at all. That's why I put them in such small pots (2 gallon). I thought I would have flipped them by now, but I've held off due to the condition of the CLs. Now I'm thinking just go ahead and flip 'em and whatever will be, will be.

I had toyed with the idea of letting the Fat Kid's Cake (tan pot) veg for longer and transplanting her to a larger pot at some point. She shows signs of being a beefy one if given the chance. But with the 2x2 too hot to really use for anything other than starting seedlings, I no longer have that option. So I will be flipping the clones very soon.

---------------------------

Out in the yard, Stella endured her first rain storm last night. (That's so normal. Because I watered her yesterday morning. :straightface:) It rained really hard but the storm only lasted a hot fart. She came through it with flying colors and a fly on her leaf (circled)!

Stella 6-27-24 D46 post-storm.JPG

--------------------------------

Thanks for taking a peek.

PEACE
I Like the look of the outside lady its got good color ! Maybe trim that up from the soil next time your there, those branches just take away from what you're looking for this fall ,Just a suggestion GBD . 1/3 of the way up from the container from inside to out👍

They remain, you know...funny looking.
The hooked leaves tell me that
their feed may be a smidge too strong...
They do appear to be just a little greener than the FKC...
I don't think it's the light.🤔

Not sure what Stella's waiting on...flowering is just around the corner, so she's going to have to do something pretty soon...(whether she wants to or not.😬..)

The hooked leaves tell me that
their feed may be a smidge too strong...
They do appear to be just a little greener than the FKC...
I don't think it's the light.🤔
I now suspect the same, Carcass, that in combination with temps in the tent being too high. (In the afternoons, temps usually climb to around 88F and there's not much I can do about it.)

I'm feeding them dry organic nutrients via top-feeds. I'm going to adjust how I feed the CLs. I'm also going to top their pots off with more soil as a way of perhaps "diluting" her future feeds. The FKC clone is loving the feeds as much as the CLs don't care for them, so I'm not going to change anything for her.

These CLs are "different." :straightface:
Not sure what Stella's waiting on...flowering is just around the corner, so she's going to have to do something pretty soon...(whether she wants to or not.😬..)
She's probably been waiting for some more water! :)

temps usually climb to around 88F and there's not much I can do about it.)
My indoor girl was getting to 92 in the late afternoons last week- as long as there's plenty of air movement, 88's not that bad- (plenty of water, too)
She was down to 3 quarts a day, but that heat brought her back to a gallon a day, and she's continuing with that even though it's "only" 80 this week...

Hello all.

Just a quick update on Stella on her Day 47. Over the past few days she seems to have become a little energized!

She had been holding at 12 inches in height since last measured on June 20th, but over the past few days she started moving up again. She's now at 15 inches.

I think it's the miracle of water! :)

Stella 6-28-24 D47.JPG

PEACE

Back
Top Bottom