IMG_016234.JPG

IMG_016530.JPG

IMG_015540.JPG

IMG_016632.JPG

IMG_016838.JPG

IMG_016039.JPG

IMG_016730.JPG

re: Gorilla 3X3 Tent Grow - Mars II 1200 LED

What type of starter cubes are those Mr. Suavay?

Looking good mate
Will you know what these strains are when you have the finished product in your hands ?

I have a feeling they are half Tin-tunnel, half Bunkerious-sativa.
Morning Sir Richard. :ciao:

So much great information here...

So much great information here...

Ted: Oh hey listen, try this, I told my weed guy to step it up and he gave me that.
[Ted passes a bong to John]

John: What is this?
Ted: It's called "Mind ****", it's actually pretty mellow.
John: It doesn't sound very mellow.
Ted: Well he only had three other batches: "Gorilla Panic", "They're coming! They're coming!" and something called "This Is Permanent"... Go on, spark it up!

Just got my batch of pot stickers :420:
I'll be decorating tonight. :)

-M. R. Richardson do those Jiffy plugs expand when you water them, or do you add soil?

I fumble my way through the camera menu and find "adjust white balance manually" then point at the wall of the tent and press "OK" and it measures/adjusts the white balance :thumb:

How did you get your camera to adjust to the color of the LED's that drastically?
I never custom balance...just go with a preset temp.

The jiffy plugs swell up from hard pucks into flabby tea bag sacks of fine peat :)

-M. R. Richardson do those Jiffy plugs expand when you water them, or do you add soil?

Here is my newest seedling, planted at the same time as the others, but further away from the sticker. Now under my desk lamp (9 watt CFL). Her seed membrane got stuck when she popped the shell off and she grew another set of cotyledons inside the membrane, instead of the normal first leaves. I turned the light off one night and she completely drooped. After the light was on for a couple of hours, she had picked herself up again. 24hr light ever since.

IMG_073331.JPG

I also added an inverted nug jar lid as a source of silicon dioxide, to encourage rapid root growth and minimize excess moisture overflow.

You are probably aware of that old growers' adage:

Double cotyledons
Really bring your seed on

Astute thinking, Richard, regarding the nug jar benefits.

Is it a branded :420: nug jar?
:ciao:

Is it a branded :420: nug jar?
:ciao:

Of course Mr Teddy :ciao:

It should work, though perhaps not as effectively, with any brand of nug jar lid. I would stick to glass and not use a stainless steel lid, as they contain too much heavy metal...

I fumble my way through the camera menu and find "adjust white balance manually" then point at the wall of the tent and press "OK" and it measures/adjusts the white balance :thumb:

Good to know...I shoot semi professionally but have never custom white balanced to compensate for purple light. You learn something everyday...didn't know it could be done.

I have to try this.
Thanxx $Rico Suavay.

hope im not late

not too bad seats to watch the show :popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom