IMG_31016.JPG

:battingeyelashes:

IMG_31037.JPG

:scratchinghead:

IMG_31043.JPG

:cheer:
IMG_31008.JPG

re: Gorilla 3X3 Tent Grow - Mars II 1200 LED

Hi Cultivator. I'm fine, thanks for asking. Hope you are well :)

They were all started under 12/12, when my last bunch were finishing in my last grow bunker and most were transplanted too late (already flowering in seedling pots).

I want a quick harvest, no matter the size. The seeds are all from seeded buds, a CH9 commercial female hermied late in flower last year and pollinated a Wappa, an Ice cream, a Juanita Lagrimosa, a Blakdance, Critical+ and a Dieseltonic. I got a seeded bud from each and the plants have all been mostly female, even stable late in flower, but I don't really want to waste time in veg, before finding out.

How you doing?

Just wondering why u are flowering so small? There's enough space to go a bit larger and use the space better? A week extra veg would have made huge difference, or are they autos?

The grow that hermied wasn't mine, I was given the buds by Mr Squirryl, my ex-Neighbour.

I am constantly on the look out for suspects, I know that they are kind of "feminized", but now and again we get a rouge expression and a couple of seeds. I have a good timer and check it regularly. I keep a stable environment, so any hermie nonsense is mostly genetic. I have one feminized seed left - a C99 from Female Seeds. I will veg that for a while in a box before these finish. I like having a variety, so far they have all been top notch, in their own individual way.

Ok mate. I'd keep an eye on them herming again. Did u have any issues with ur last grow with light cycle that caused that grow to herm? I find even small interruptions in cycle make fem seeds herm.

:xmas:
On the twelfth day of Xmas my garden gave to me...

Is it ok to still call you Rico Suavay?

Mr Teddy misses Mr Squirryl. He was Mr Teddy's friend. The little white dog and the pretty tree rat played together. We hope he is just hibernating for the winter. He sounds like he was a good neighbour. The discarded shells must have been a problem though.

I like your sticker. Do I get one for being runner up, or third, or fourth, or anywhere in MOTM? I could make it into a rosette and use it to start a new political party in Greece. Anyone can, you know. Even the dear old communists have still got a handful of seats. Bless them. After 167 years they still think it is a workable idea. Rather than just an idea.

Mrs Teddy, who is my child bride and 28 again tomorrow, says your plants are very beautiful. I tend to agree. It is always wise to agree with Mrs Teddy.
:ciao:

Mr Teddy misses Mr Squirryl. He was Mr Teddy's friend. The little white dog and the pretty tree rat played together. We hope he is just hibernating for the winter. He sounds like he was a good neighbour. The discarded shells must have been a problem though.

Mr Squirryl was the best neighbour ever :high-five:

I like your sticker. Do I get one for being runner up, or third, or fourth, or anywhere in MOTM? I could make it into a rosette and use it to start a new political party in Greece. Anyone can, you know. Even the dear old communists have still got a handful of seats. Bless them. After 167 years they still think it is a workable idea. Rather than just an idea.

The 420 anti austerity party - We promote abundance for all, even the Greeks :cheer:

Mrs Teddy, who is my child bride and 28 again tomorrow, says your plants are very beautiful. I tend to agree. It is always wise to agree with Mrs Teddy.
:ciao:

:thanks: Mrs Teddy, I like to think of them as klein, aber fein :)

Her new growth looks healthy.

Back
Top Bottom