The end of laughter and soft fate

IMG_108629.JPG

The end of nights we tried to wait

IMG_1151-001.JPG

This is the end

IMG_114519.JPG

Of this plant, my friends...

IMG_153918.JPG

Can you picture what will be, so limitless and free?

IMG_154222.JPG

Desperately in need, of some, stranger's hand :high-five:

IMG_1644-001.JPG

re: Gorilla 3X3 Tent Grow - Mars II 1200 LED

Sheesh Mr Suavay! That 1st pic is like the poster child for growing buds.

:circle-of-love:Thanks Reg, the continuously sampled ODP lasted us until last week :rip:

The blue bus is calling us
Driver, where are you taking us?

Hi Yuyo :ciao: I am taking you on a journey into the recent past; to a growtent, only a short distance from an undisclosed location :high-five:

Come with me, as I unzip the fabric of Tent-Time...

IMG_152420.JPG

This was the situation in the tent 2 weeks ago; the plant at the back left lost its roots as I potted it up, the dark green midget on the right was planted straight into the final pot and I broke her stem trying to bend it (she healed the wound and kept flowering, but never grew much more), the one in the middle was unnecessarily LST'd, the one at the front was FIMmed as a seedling which delayed flowering until it could grow a bit and the little ones on the left are Sweet Cheese from Sweet Seeds.

IMG_154316.JPG

Travelling precariously back to the present; this is from a couple of days ago, the FIMmed one is at the back.

IMG_183710.JPG

I moved her closer to the sticker, to give her a boost for the blooming phase...

IMG_183412.JPG

This is the one that lost her roots at transplant to the bigger pot :straightface:

IMG_153216.JPG

With only 11.5 Hrs of light per day, there is no real recovery, only flowering.

IMG_183015.JPG

I enjoyed fast germination, sprouting and growth from the sweet cheese (Black Jack X Cheese)
No more mystery Bagstrains :slide:

IMG_153515.JPG

However, I missed the blue bus for potting them up, as they are already flowering :goodluck:

IMG_183517.JPG

3 new additions :cheer: A new hope, a new trilogy :yahoo:

IMG_185221.JPG

May the Four Twon be with you :amen:

:) Thank you for your kind alliteration, my friend :high-five:

I shall strive to satisfactorily succeed and survive such squalid seasons; squishing sponge to squeeze some sludge, sticking spikes in soft soil, seeking solace for swimming, slumbering seeds.

:) 1HC FTW KC :)

loving everything i see here, the update, the trees, the hash, everything so yummy :yummy:

Dun dun dun dun dun da-da dun :circle-of-love:

Hi CareStaker :ciao: The Skywalker sprouted fast, 2 without even sinking to the bottom. The force is strong with them, so I transferred them yesterday to soil in square net-pots. They were good and wet yesterday, but this morning they looked like they had spent a day on Tatooine; dried out around the edges, with a little dark patch in the middle. I remoistened right away and hope that they made it, however doubt prevailed and I dug one out a few hours later (another clever move). It looks OK.

loving everything i see here, the update, the trees, the hash, everything so yummy :yummy:

Thanks 420brother :ciao: I got some supplies yesterday, Including new soil with cork (Mills/DNA), some 12 liter root pruning pots and these products for roots, flowers and the bits in between:

image24315.jpg

yummy products aswell :smokin: not directly but i can almost smell the trees they produce, smoking some of your own finest medicine gives you that extra sense, like using imagination as the middleman to produce a feeling.

i have a question about your hash if you don't mind, im into concentrated thc aswell and if i had to say something about that 'block' you posted would be, contaminated?

i'm not saying like an actual contamination of something harmful, i just could spot some plant matter in there, same old plant we all smoke to get our buzz after all.

im a 73μ kind of guy, but I enjoy the 90 too.

is this a certain way you guys make hash, like mix the clean heads with some of the stuff you got in the top bags that still contain thc but with some plant matter and get it all together to a solid bar to make a fine-ish grade product?

im only asking out of academic reasons, if i can do that too and still get a descent product thats rated as top shelfish kind of vape/smoke then id like to give it a shot and see how it goes.

i dont have the quantity for producing hash, meaning that my growing space is limited, but i possess the equipment, and in the future when i do find the right timing to start a perpetual grow, i could use the knowledge i get from this to benefit for my own.

still a little bit iffy on what that thing is tho, from all i can tell its bubble hence the question, but in size it looks like a freaking pie slice :smokin:

always nice when you drop an update, cheerio.

This was not homemade :high-five: just some nice Moroccan hash; it was 15 grams, now it's only a small lump :)

IMG_1644-001.JPG

It had a slightly greenish tint to its brown and smelled fantastic, took me back to a coffee shop in Maastricht :dreamy:

This is the current state of tent affairs:
IMG_201019.JPG

The last remaining bag seed plant, the one with 4 cotyledons that was fimmed as a seedling
IMG_199723.JPG

2 Skywalker Kush made it through the desert :high-five:
IMG_197922.JPG

IMG_197820.JPG

IMG_198124.JPG

One Sweet Cheese is planted in an Airpot with new cork-soil and great white mycorrhizae
IMG_198514.JPG

IMG_198819.JPG

IMG_199313.JPG

The other Sweet Cheese is planted in sieved recycled soil in a normal plastic pot with no great white.
IMG_199219.JPG

wind.gif

For a minute there I thought my computer was bugging out Rico Suavay.

Hi Reg :ciao: I just got the tower fan a few days ago :) Guess I got a bit carried away by the fresh wind :dreamy:

I always had to hold the old fan out of the way for photos, plus it blocked some light, which this doesn't :smokin:

I just planted a "Power Africa" feminized freebie from Canuk seeds (Durban Poison X Skunk)

I tried to discover :geek:
IMG_201413.JPG

A little something to make me sweeter :battingeyelashes:
IMG_210119.JPG

Oh baby refrain from breaking my heart :love:
IMG_212614.JPG

I'm so in love with you :kisstwo:
IMG_212921.JPG

I'll be forever blue :hmmmm:
IMG_21259.JPG

That you give me no reason :scratchinghead:
IMG_213316.JPG

Why you're making me work so hard :phew:
IMG_211814.JPG

That you give me no :straightface:
IMG_215214.JPG

That you give me no :skeptical:
IMG_215515.JPG

That you give me no :trance:
IMG_215819.JPG

That you give me no :slide:
IMG_214010.JPG

Samples :rollingeyes:
IMG_211115.JPG

I hear you growing :high-five:
IMG_211013.JPG

Thanks brother Maccamoo :)

I did take a sample from the top of one of the Sweet Cheese yesterday :bigblush:

I can half justify that as an experiment, because they say that one should never top a lady in flower :battingeyelashes:

Back
Top Bottom