I can dig them up tomorrow. I'm a bit too stoned to do it right now.
Okay, it's Miracle Gro Water Soluble All Purpose plant food.
Its NPK is 24-8-16, but I don't have the full guaranteed analysis. It only lists the NPK, iron, manganese, and zinc (0.1-0.05-0.05 respectively).
While the product is there, the guaranteed analysis is not listed on their site.
The plant will be getting Mega Crop from now on, unless she reacts badly to it.
The directions for the Miracle Gro are for a weekly feeding, so I'm pretty sure she's thoroughly underfed.

cal+mag pro
Gotta watch the Greenleaf cal+mag pro as it's 12-0-3 with Ca at 10, all on top of MC's 11-5-14 with Ca at 7.5. I personally would never use or recommend it to anyone else. There are many other choices with a milder impact that are safer to use without a nutrient calculator.

I will say that it is nice that you've switched to full sentences rather than the single words you were posting for a bit. :)

Godzilla is starting to smell like spicy diesel with a hint of berries, and Kong has a bit of skunky lemon hanging in the air around her.

Gorilla Glue #4

Godzilla Glue #4

The grower I gave clones to has had a bit of a disaster due to a parking lot light shining on her plants. She only has one female left, and will be bringing her here to see if I can get her through to the finish.
I'll be posting pics of her here as soon as I can.
She's a bit underfed, and stressed, and I don't know if she's a Gorilla Glue #4 or a Godzilla Glue #4. I'll see if she can tell me which.

Have a great day!
Oh my gawd, I took a short hiatus and your’ve got the little shop of horrors going on here! Nice work there.

discontinue non found miracle. mega crop with their cal+mag pro will provide the basic nutrients for the cannabis plants.
No worries, there wasn't a chance I would be using that MG.
She got her first feeding of MC a few minutes ago. I don't have any Greenleaf cal-mag, but I do have some Remo Magnifical (3-0-0, 2% cal, 1.3% mag, 0.1% iron). I'll start using it if needed.
Gotta watch the Greenleaf cal+mag pro as it's 12-0-3 with Ca at 10, all on top of MC's 11-5-14 with Ca at 7.5. I personally would never use or recommend it to anyone else. There are many other choices with a milder impact that are safer to use without a nutrient calculator.

I will say that it is nice that you've switched to full sentences rather than the single words you were posting for a bit. :)
👍
Oh my gawd, I took a short hiatus and your’ve got the little shop of horrors going on here! Nice work there.
Thanks Wayne!
They're really happy to be getting more light!
Nice work Mel! You've made a lovely effort with Godzilla and Kong, and I am sure you'll soon have the survivor turned around too, altho maybe not quite as big!
Thanks Stunger!
I'll settle for getting the survivor as green as the other two!

Things are progressing nicely.
We've been having some really cool mornings, so I'm keeping an eye out for a phosphorus issue.
If either of these girls have purple genetics these temps should help that along.

Gorilla Glue #4
That skunky lemon is starting to get a bit piney.

Godzilla Glue #4
I might pull out the ladder to get a better shot of her top shoots. Not today though.

Survivor
She's dried out enough to get a bit of Mega Crop this morning. I am a bit concerned about that one dead branch. The brown tissue is extending into the stem. Hopefully just the surface, but I'm wary of a fungal infection there. It's most visible in the centre pic. I'll take a better pic of it later and label it if anyone can't see it.

cannabis has similar calcium requirements as tomatoes
Ahh, yes. The blossom end rot.
It was on the tomatoes planted in the ground. I don't use fertilizer on my plants in the ground, I just amend the soil with black earth and/or composted sheep manure.
As these plants are in pots, they are getting fertilizer, and so far I haven't had any calcium issues from my potted cannabis plants outdoors.
I will be watching carefully though :)

I swear that Godzilla is going to swallow the Gorilla one if these days!

I'd be concerned too about that dead branch and the dark wood since that's a sign of fusarium wilt (especially if it died from the top down), but given the unknown history of the plant it might be a result of physical or pest damage as well. First sign of another branch starting to fade like that and I'd bin it.

No worries, there wasn't a chance I would be using that MG.
She got her first feeding of MC a few minutes ago. I don't have any Greenleaf cal-mag, but I do have some Remo Magnifical (3-0-0, 2% cal, 1.3% mag, 0.1% iron). I'll start using it if needed.

👍

Thanks Wayne!
They're really happy to be getting more light!

Thanks Stunger!
I'll settle for getting the survivor as green as the other two!
I have faith that you can turn her around!! Look how happy your other ladies are :)

Going to be fun to watch her get healthy!

Ahh, yes. The blossom end rot.
It was on the tomatoes planted in the ground. I don't use fertilizer on my plants in the ground, I just amend the soil with black earth and/or composted sheep manure.
As these plants are in pots, they are getting fertilizer, and so far I haven't had any calcium issues from my potted cannabis plants outdoors.
I will be watching carefully though :)
I am suggesting the time to amend the plant is now

I'd be concerned too about that dead branch and the dark wood since that's a sign of fusarium wilt (especially if it died from the top down), but given the unknown history of the plant it might be a result of physical or pest damage as well.
That's a good point.

discontinue non found miracle. mega crop with their cal+mag pro will provide the basic nutrients for the cannabis plants.
So why not just say that originally? Why all the cryptic messages?

when chemical fertilizers are manufactured they are made to order by batch and only formulated to be compatible with own batch and brand if they are pH stable. this is the chosen product line.

Sorry about the pic quality, I had to use my tablet today. Not much happening so far, just a slight shifting and strengthening of the scents. Still mainly pine and lemon, with a background of that scent pure indicas often have in veg.
Survivor got her second dose of Mega Crop.

Gorilla Glue #4

Godzilla Glue #4

Survivor

I swear that Godzilla is going to swallow the Gorilla one if these days!

I'd be concerned too about that dead branch and the dark wood since that's a sign of fusarium wilt (especially if it died from the top down), but given the unknown history of the plant it might be a result of physical or pest damage as well. First sign of another branch starting to fade like that and I'd bin it.
Yeah. Fusarium is what I'm worried about. It doesn't seem to be spreading so far.
I have faith that you can turn her around!! Look how happy your other ladies are :)

Going to be fun to watch her get healthy!
Thanks Ke0ncp!
I sure hope so!
Maybe a nice dab of aloe on that spot to help it along?
Can't hurt to try.
I am suggesting the time to amend the plant is now
She is getting feedings of Mega Crop now. She doesn't drink very fast though, given her lack of foliage. The cool cloudy weather isn't doing her any favours either. I don't want to swamp the soil and give her another problem to deal with.
That's a good point.
Yup, I'm keeping an eye on it.
when chemical fertilizers are manufactured they are made to order by batch and only formulated to be compatible with own batch and brand if they are pH stable. this is the chosen product line.
For a full product line, which is meant to be used together, like Remo, I can see how that might be done. However this is Mega Crop one part, which is meant to be complete in and of itself. I don't really see how they would be making it incompatible with anything else.

Sorry about the pic quality, I had to use my tablet today. Not much happening so far, just a slight shifting and strengthening of the scents. Still mainly pine and lemon, with a background of that scent pure indicas often have in veg.
Survivor got her second dose of Mega Crop.

Gorilla Glue #4

Godzilla Glue #4

Survivor

Yeah. Fusarium is what I'm worried about. It doesn't seem to be spreading so far.

Thanks Ke0ncp!
I sure hope so!

Can't hurt to try.

She is getting feedings of Mega Crop now. She doesn't drink very fast though, given her lack of foliage. The cool cloudy weather isn't doing her any favours either. I don't want to swamp the soil and give her another problem to deal with.

Yup, I'm keeping an eye on it.

For a full product line, which is meant to be used together, like Remo, I can see how that might be done. However this is Mega Crop one part, which is meant to be complete in and of itself. I don't really see how they would be making it incompatible with anything else.
Daaaang your plants look bushy! Your gonna get some thick colas brother.

Got a bit of powdery mildew showing up on Kong, and a couple little spots on Godzilla. Just waiting on some Dr. Bronner's to arrive and then I'll try Shed's canola oil spray.

Gorilla Glue #4

Godzilla Glue #4

Survivor

Daaaang your plants look bushy! Your gonna get some thick colas brother.
Thanks Stark!
I really hope so!

Thanks for looking in!

Back
Top Bottom