2nd Indoor Grow 2019 Guerilla Glue & Peyote Critical

Good morning my friends. I pulled out of the wardrobe for the first time, Peyote. I threw a half fertilizer for the last time. Triplets are 30% amber. In 3-4 days he flashes and gets his way. The problem is now with the gorilla. It showed a sign of over-fertilization and I threw him half a fertilizer. It shows potassium excess. I thought I waited until morning to see how it would go, and if it went ahead, I was still here. Then I continue with half a fertilizer and we see. This is an honest thought that I have based on my experience. What do you say and do? Everywhere I trust your opinion and I need it now. !!
The plant is on the 54th flower day. The company says it has been up to 9 days. May I completely rip the fertilizer here?She has many white hairs on top and worries me that she still wants to. Is there a risk to fear? 8y.jpg665544.jpgbhf6.jpgchtfu7.jpgftyt5.jpgggy.jpglklo0.jpglkoi9.jpgt667.jpg
I'm hoping to help the pictures.
Thank you before !!

Good morning. From the multitude of words that I have done, in both cases of over-fertilization (phosphorus-Potassium) , it will be flushed. But if it is lacking and I see a mistake what are you doing? Can any expert help me to limit the damage and save the plant? Look up the photos inside the box grow.
665544.jpg
ftyt5.jpg

The big blades have started to turn yellow, and on the edges they have purple - brown splashes.
Is it a sign that you do not need another feed?

Good morning. From the multitude of words that I have done, in both cases of over-fertilization (phosphorus-Potassium) , it will be flushed. But if it is lacking and I see a mistake what are you doing? Can any expert help me to limit the damage and save the plant? Look up the photos inside the box grow.
665544.jpg
ftyt5.jpg

The big blades have started to turn yellow, and on the edges they have purple - brown splashes.
Is it a sign that you do not need another feed?
if you have already flushed to resolve the overfeeding and you are using just water, then the colour change will be because of her using chlorophyll from her leaves to feed.

If you are still feeding then the damage may have been as a result of past error. The root zone has a lot of activity that doesnt show in the leaves until roots cannot use the available food. This can mean a delay in showing up on the plant too. You are so close to harvest now and they look great. Dont worry too much BUT make sure you dry these slowly to stop the excess chlorophyll causing a harsh smoke. good luck and great job on these frosty girls

Forgive me if I’m wrong but what I see looks normal unless there something that I missed. The plant takes excess nutrients out of old fan leaves at the end of flowering and moves them towards the nugs to where the plant actually needs to focus the energy

sometimes waiting is the best option. in soil the reactions are slower i think. I use coco so when issue happen , they can be dealt with quickly before too much damage can occur. Your few damaged leaves wont hurt a thing amd will see more as she matures to finish. do not worry. all is good ,just water till finish will yellow leaves and wont harm buds.

Good morning my friends. This morning the stream stopped for 30 minutes. In my panic I opened the growbox because there was no oxygen in it. However, the lights were opened for plants for one and a half hours. I closed until I signed up. I hope there will be no problems now, what are you ending up with?

But if it is lacking and I see a mistake what are you doing?
Hey Godfather i'm not seeing any problems here. All the new white pistils/hairs means she wants to keep getting fatter for you, it looks like she can still go 2 weeks i think :ganjamon:

You scared me until I knew you said about the gorilla. Yes less 2 weeks, maybe a little more. I think tomorrow I am thinking of flashing as amber has started. I was afraid of seeing the leaves of the gorilla because they had never done anything in the grow period. Thank you very match again men!

Goodmorning my friends again. Here my new photos from to day morning. To night i am flushing Peyote i think with 5.000 liter water p,h 6.6 and 3ml per liter Flora kleen G.H. I wondered if they wont one more with staight water after 3-4 days. I take a new photos for trichomes after 3 days and will see.
It's ok?
υ7.jpg6n.jpgpoii.jpg67u.jpg

:ganjamon::ganjamon::ganjamon::woohoo:
Gorilla is outsider again.
2 week i think to yea!!!! Meabye one more half fertillizers for to day feeding!

6655.jpg6665.jpg

Being troubled now. With chemical fertilizers if you do not eat it, it sounds like it's on the throat and the taste. The company I have, works like advance N. As I worked on organic fertilizers, I had some water. Now with the chemicals, they told me at the growshop that they are mandatory. Finally, is it right?

Good evening my friends. Peyote showed the supermarket sign on the night before, lightly on some bills. Flash was made with the formulation Florakleen. I took 6.1 ounce down the pot. He did work. This type of flash, I searched and I read that you do two times, and then a piece of water. I can not catch the water. I drink every 3 days and the plant has gone a long way. In Gorilla watering with half fertilizers. Pistills are 50/50 white-brown. My humidity is 30% and the temperature is 26-28. It will show how it will go. They are in 56th day of flower both.

She still has some time to go yet, you can continue to flush and she will pull energy from the leaves. It will finish fine now. Let it go another week and check the trichomes again.

Back
Top Bottom