WooHoo!

Plants look Great!

I am interested to know the latest about the suspected Phytoplasma. Has it spread? Do you still think that is what was going on?

Updated pic of the infected area?

Fingers crossed that it was a False suspicion! ❤️
Thanks MedScientist!
So far so good. The leaf it was on died, and fell off. I haven't seen any other signs of it yet, and nothing at all on the other plants.
I'm hoping that's all I'll see of it, but last year was kind of similar.
Late in veg I had a black spot appear on an upper leaf, which I assumed was mould, and pinched off. Later on in early flower a bud started showing signs of it, and then two more. Not knowing what it was, I sprayed it with potassium bicarbonate thinking that might kill whatever it was, but it didn't.
It didn't get much worse after that, and only slowly grew a little bit.
It was the second time I had grown that strain outdoors, and it shifted to flower later, and took longer than the previous plant had.
I don't know if that was just a difference in phenotype, or if it was caused by the phytoplasma.
I'm hoping it was the phenotype. I have one more seed of that strain, and I'm going to grow it indoors some time, and that might indicate which it was.

Thanks MedScientist!
So far so good. The leaf it was on died, and fell off. I haven't seen any other signs of it yet, and nothing at all on the other plants.
I'm hoping that's all I'll see of it, but last year was kind of similar.
Late in veg I had a black spot appear on an upper leaf, which I assumed was mould, and pinched off. Later on in early flower a bud started showing signs of it, and then two more. Not knowing what it was, I sprayed it with potassium bicarbonate thinking that might kill whatever it was, but it didn't.
It didn't get much worse after that, and only slowly grew a little bit.
It was the second time I had grown that strain outdoors, and it shifted to flower later, and took longer than the previous plant had.
I don't know if that was just a difference in phenotype, or if it was caused by the phytoplasma.
I'm hoping it was the phenotype. I have one more seed of that strain, and I'm going to grow it indoors some time, and that might indicate which it was.
WooHoo!

Looks like crossing my fingers did the trick! 😆

Okay, I got out there and checked her over, no breaks, no cracks.
I stood her back up with stakes and gardening wire, and none of her leaves have wilted.
There is no before pic, but she's looking pretty good, considering how she was bent over.

She will be fine.

I’d bet my best bee on it.
Looks like you're right!

There is no before pic, but she's looking pretty good, considering how she was bent over.
It’s no surprise to me.

I always bounce back and big smile after being bent over!

L O L L I N G !

More heavy rain today, and again the sun came right back out afterwards.
This time it was Space Lemons who couldn't handle the pounding, but it's getting back up now.

Cherry Bomb

Gorilla Glue #4

Space Lemons

Godzilla Glue #4

It’s no surprise to me.

I always bounce back and big smile after being bent over!

L O L L I N G !
😳😆

The plants are quite a lovely distraction but did anyone else see Mel? 😁

Okay, I got out there and checked her over, no breaks, no cracks.
I stood her back up with stakes and gardening wire, and none of her leaves have wilted.

Looks like you're right!
weed is practicallyt unkillable. it usually only happens when WE do something to it!! :)

Looks like I'll be getting a little more light back here this year.
20240717_095943.jpg

My neighbour's chokecherry tree is getting bullied by her box elder. That was the healthiest of its 3 trunks, and now it's toast.

The plants are quite a lovely distraction but did anyone else see Mel? 😁
Damn reflections. Got me again! :)
SL is looking a little beaten but not bad at all, and the rest are unscathed! Time for the scaffolding?
On the Gorilla Glue #4, yes. I'm not sure about Space Lemons. The preflowers have become a little ambiguous. There are still a bunch of lobster claws, but now some are vase shaped. Still no stigmas, or definite pollen sacs.
Yup!

It’s like Where’s Wally for stoners!
Striped shirt and all! Although it's grey...
weed is practicallyt unkillable. it usually only happens when WE do something to it!! :)
Or rabbits! I still haven't forgiven that long eared bastard from last year.
Good to see you Mel :cool:
How's it going Roy?

Looks like I'll be getting a little more light back here this year.
20240717_095943.jpg

My neighbour's chokecherry tree is getting bullied by her box elder. That was the healthiest of its 3 trunks, and now it's toast.

Damn reflections. Got me again! :)

On the Gorilla Glue #4, yes. I'm not sure about Space Lemons. The preflowers have become a little ambiguous. There are still a bunch of lobster claws, but now some are vase shaped. Still no stigmas, or definite pollen sacs.

Striped shirt and all! Although it's grey...

Or rabbits! I still haven't forgiven that long eared bastard from last year.

How's it going Roy?
Pretty good thanks Mel - first time with GSC ready to chop this week and looks/smells fab :yummy:
Only about 4oz I reckon but that'll do me in my little setup
Just sprouting some new mystery beans from FastBuds, should be fun - I have tails overnight :cool:

Pretty good thanks Mel - first time with GSC ready to chop this week and looks/smells fab :yummy:
Only about 4oz I reckon but that'll do me in my little setup
Just sprouting some new mystery beans from FastBuds, should be fun - I have tails overnight :cool:
I have a freebie GSC seed from Herbies waiting in the wings, maybe it'll make a good winter grow this year.
I'll keep an eye out for the mystery grow :)

That's a flawless looking group, Mel!

Looking forward! :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom