Man your girls are looking lush!! Good training too. well formed plant. Gonna blow up soon!! Happy Saturday!!😎✌️

Will you be building up the support frames for them as they start to pack on weight?
I am planning to put in the bamboo support poles for Gorilla Glue #4, but I'm not sure about the others. Godzilla Glue #4s stems seem thicker and stronger, so I'm not sure she'll need any assistance, and the SIP is big and heavy enough that I doubt she could be blown over by the winds we get here.
Space Lemons seems to have decided she likes the height she's at, and I'm expecting more sativa type buds from her, so she might not need it either.
Gorilla Glue #4 has hollow stems, and they're not very thick. I'm not sure this freebie seed is giving me a good impression of how the strain grows normally, but it's the buds that matter. There should be another month of veg before these girls shift to flower, so I'm reserving judgement until I've seen the harvest. Even then, if it's a terrible yield of excellent buds I might be willing to grow it again. Especially outdoors.
Man your girls are looking lush!! Good training too. well formed plant. Gonna blow up soon!! Happy Saturday!!😎✌️
Thanks Scottay!
2 or 3 weeks until they start to stretch!

All right, I've come to a decision.
Next year I'm growing 3 plants, only instead of two 7 gallon pots, I'm going to use a 15 gallon.
That way I can take two clones, and grow one in the SIP, and one in an equal volume of soil in a fabric pot.

Cherry Bomb

Gorilla Glue #4

Space Lemons

Godzilla Glue #4

Wish you could still climb up the scaffolding?
Lol, nope!
I used to work for a plaster company. I've been up more than enough scaffolds in my time.
No way am I climbing up one these days without getting paid!

I'm late as usual, Mel. But getting to catch up all in one sitting this morning was a blast. There are so many pics in this journal that by the time I got to this last page I felt like I knew each plant intimately!

And they are all lovely. Kudos to you (and all outdoor growers) for your demonstrated calm as something began to eat holes in your leaves. Some (me) would be immediately full of dread and preparing for the worse -- in other words, overreacting!

Anyway, glad I found your current grow. Carry on! :Rasta:

I'm late as usual, Mel. But getting to catch up all in one sitting this morning was a blast. There are so many pics in this journal that by the time I got to this last page I felt like I knew each plant intimately!

And they are all lovely. Kudos to you (and all outdoor growers) for your demonstrated calm as something began to eat holes in your leaves. Some (me) would be immediately full of dread and preparing for the worse -- in other words, overreacting!

Anyway, glad I found your current grow. Carry on! :Rasta:
Thanks GDB! I'm glad you're here!

Back
Top Bottom