Gods Green Crack & Red Monster By Suntana

Hoping the doc lets me out of here today, I ended up having kidney stones removed, they couldn't do anything until a brutal infection was under control. Price you pay when having to use catheters. MS symptoms are through the roof.
Wife says everything looks good in the garden ..
I'm very anxious to see them and will post an update as soon as I can.
Thank you all very much for the kind words my friends.

Sorry to hear about your kidney stone :( sending good vibes your way and wishing you better days bud!

Suntana, here is a cup of harden-the-fuck-up! :cheesygrinsmiley: Of course I'm only joking brother. Kidney stones are no joke. I feel for you man. I'm sure you can't wait to get home. Get well soon my friend.

Hoping the doc lets me out of here today, I ended up having kidney stones removed, they couldn't do anything until a brutal infection was under control. Price you pay when having to use catheters. MS symptoms are through the roof.
Wife says everything looks good in the garden ..
I'm very anxious to see them and will post an update as soon as I can.
Thank you all very much for the kind words my friends.
Suntana I see we are competitors for plant of the month lol good luck bro yours look really nice.

And upside right as well! . just busting balls .
Ima fix the picture and add a better one. Never entered a contest bro. So honestlybim nervous af. Don't expect to win this is my 4th grow. But just wanted to say I at least try. Im really trying to mske a go into the 420 community. And establish my self for near by growers in knowledge help and quality of plants for medical patients or seeds. Till one day I can open a dispo. I dont care about the money for marijuana. I care about what it does to the quality of life of a individual wether its a social smoker who smokes at parties for a good time all the way to the cancer patients who need it just to help survive till they beat it or pass. Ive lost dear friends and my sister etc to cancer. And I believe marijuana can help in a variety of different ways for different people.

Re: Gods Green Crack & Red Monster By Suntana

Love that sica. I feel the exact same way. Lost dad to cancer, brother has epilepsy, and it's sad people can't support MJ. They are trying to close all dispensaries in my area and they only got legalized last year.... Not to mention my state has the highest std rate and biggest hard drug problem. Sadly law enforcement is underfunded and short staffed. Yet people still want to waste tax money fighting an all natural, god given medicine so many depend on. :(

Re: Gods Green Crack & Red Monster By Suntana

Love that sica. I feel the exact same way. Lost dad to cancer, brother has epilepsy, and it's sad people can't support MJ. They are trying to close all dispensaries in my area and they only got legalized last year.... Not to mention my state has the highest std rate and biggest hard drug problem. Sadly law enforcement is underfunded and short staffed. Yet people still want to waste tax money fighting an all natural, god given medicine so many depend on. :(
Its sad. And sorry I get the cops are underfunded. But at the same time the war on drugs is a joke. If you look at other countries who legalize shit. There problems with jt go away.

Couldn't agree more! We have a really high crime rate w.o wasting time on pot... just hate to see more people in jail and man hours wasted on weed busts when there is real crime destroying our neighborhoods and community :(

Back
Top Bottom