Gods Green Crack & Red Monster By Suntana

Just some info for the Canadians here, it only took 3 weeks for my grow license renewal. I heard stories it was 3 months.
Renewal is always faster isn't it. What's ur daily dosage limit on ur prescription ? I'm still trying to get my initial mmj card then after that I can apply to grow my own.

Gods Green Crack & Red Monster By Suntana

Looks like they are a little happier now.
Red Monster
420-magazine-mobile361521455.jpg
Gods green crack
420-magazine-mobile131753630.jpg
420-magazine-mobile617554659.jpg

Half wit
420-magazine-mobile363632959.jpg

Looking good man! Been down in the south east here for almost a week now. For a while I was thinking it would be awesome outdoor growing...but then I kept seeing deer. Deer on the road, deer in the fields, deer walking downtown, hell I even walked out of the grocery store and there was a deer standing 15ft from me in the parking lot lol. Walking around like they own the place. I suspect you would have to attach the grow pots to a tree 10 ft up the stem just to prevent them getting munched on. Indoor it is lol.

Looking good man! Been down in the south east here for almost a week now. For a while I was thinking it would be awesome outdoor growing...but then I kept seeing deer. Deer on the road, deer in the fields, deer walking downtown, hell I even walked out of the grocery store and there was a deer standing 15ft from me in the parking lot lol. Walking around like they own the place. I suspect you would have to attach the grow pots to a tree 10 ft up the stem just to prevent them getting munched on. Indoor it is lol.

Lol, ya there's no shortage of deer. You can't grow just any flower in these parts. If you do. You have to keep them in cages.

Canadas mail system sucks, almost faster to order from china. Still waiting on the Nova .

That sucks.

Just got my first order from Marricann on Wednesday. From Langton Ont to Sk. 26 hrs. from the time i hit enter to the knock at my door. I was pretty impressed with that.

This is Canada post, most of the time I just have stuff go to Eureka Montana and go pick it up. 3-4 days max even if there is a hurricane lol. Seems after they fly there shit to Vancouver it becomes snail pace from there.
Good ol snail mail. That's how my seeds were too.

The customs clearance is the issue. It's a crapshoot. I have a clothing order that arrived today after getting held up in customs for 2 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom