Gods Green Crack & Red Monster By Suntana

If i spend that much money its going to be on a light.
Speaking of lights. I need to save up some change for when I upgrade to another California lightworks led. They ain't cheap but one of the best out from what I could see. A week on and I'm already thinking of this stuff. Is there an AA version for this hobby?

420-magazine-mobile671330089.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1546501971.jpg
420-magazine-mobile848019414.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1484716339.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1465148682.jpg

I was hesitant to drop the cash on the Volcano for a while but now I can't imagine not having it. I think the right technology can be close to priceless. I've gotten my money's worth many times over with my Volcano. I've had it for 3 years and it has served me fantastically well.

I'm convinced we're just seeing the tip of the iceberg in great technology in cannabis grown and consumption. Once California and Canada come online with legalization the market for these kinds of products should explode.

I was hesitant to drop the cash on the Volcano for a while but now I can't imagine not having it. I think the right technology can be close to priceless. I've gotten my money's worth many times over with my Volcano. I've had it for 3 years and it has served me fantastically well.

I'm convinced we're just seeing the tip of the iceberg in great technology in cannabis grown and consumption. Once California and Canada come online with legalization the market for these kinds of products should explode.
Up here in Canada were supposed to have it legalized by next spring they say. Lots of details they have work out i guess.

I always wanted a volcano. Probably 7-10 years but just never pulled the trigger. Last I checked they were still pricey. I guess I just was thinking I'll get one once the price drops.

Get well sun.

Ive been around them for 10plus years and the price hasnt dropped but maybe 100dollars in that time. They have a great product that lasts if you get the legit volcano and they know that. They wont ve dropping prices anytime soon. So grab it!

Ive been around them for 10plus years and the price hasnt dropped but maybe 100dollars in that time. They have a great product that lasts if you get the legit volcano and they know that. They wont ve dropping prices anytime soon. So grab it!
Trust me I know it's great product that will last. "Hoping " n waiting for a price drop is more of just a way or am excuse for myself not to just go pick one up.

Back
Top Bottom