Gods Green Crack & Red Monster By Suntana

Meanwhile it feels like it has been the wettest summer in decades in Ontario. I'd gladly trade some rain for some dry heat.

Some dumb shit decided to blow some fire works off on one of my favorite trails down here in OR. 3000 acres in a couple days, because of some idiot.
Also stealing lux from my grow light with this smoke!!!

You cant fix stupid. Sadly theres an epidemic of stupidity out there lol

There was a party a couple weeks ago and someone kept throwing ciggs off the persons porch ans ended up catching bout 100 achres on fire before it was put out

Would you feed your clones with the same schedule as your flowering buds. Yes I do know the nutrients are different. I just mean about every 3 days.

About to go to the clone room!! Who wants to see this pretty lil things. Some were transplanted on the 29 of Aug. Others the 26th. Need to tske my aeroponics cloner out and clean it and do the same with the rock wool and throw the old clones away. They've been cloning for almost a month and havnt rooted. If they do by this point they are gonna be weak af.

Re: Gods Green Crack & Red Monster By Suntana

It's just kinda gross here with the heat. Haven't been able to enjoy this summer. Weights my brain down for sure.
Thanks for the kudos Sun about the oil, you know I gotcha back.

Wish we could work together but we probably would shhhmoke too much...hahahahaha

But it would be loads of fun .

Back
Top Bottom