Gods Green Crack & Red Monster By Suntana

Just ordered one of these, I've heard some good things about them.
420-magazine-mobile1776839343.jpg

I have the Nova myself Suntana. I like it a lot. It works exactly as described. Takes about 2 hours with no ambient smell and it looks like any other kitchen appliance. I found the materials impart a plastic / metallic smell on the buds in your first few runs but it goes away in time. I bet you're going to get killer results decarbing with this before running it through your MBM!

I have the Nova myself Suntana. I like it a lot. It works exactly as described. Takes about 2 hours with no ambient smell and it looks like any other kitchen appliance. I found the materials impart a plastic / metallic smell on the buds in your first few runs but it goes away in time. I bet you're going to get killer results decarbing with this before running it through your MBM!
So this thing is for making edibles? I'm a tab unfamiliar with the device and the process altogether. I just read it's for extracting the thc to make edibles.

So this thing is for making edibles? I'm a tab unfamiliar with the device and the process altogether. I just read it's for extracting the thc to make edibles.

Yeah - it does the process of decarboxylating (activating the THC) at precise temperature, so that it maximizes the process and activates as much THC as possible. You can then use the decarbed bud however you like. I've taken it with a spoon of oil, sprinkled it in my meal, or onto peanut butter in crackers or toast. Suntana has the Magical Butter Machine, so he can decarb first, then make oil or butter or whatever knowing he's getting as much activated THC as possible.

It's an ideal tool for anyone looking to make edibles and lotions.

Yeah - it does the process of decarboxylating (activating the THC) at precise temperature, so that it maximizes the process and activates as much THC as possible. You can then use the decarbed bud however you like. I've taken it with a spoon of oil, sprinkled it in my meal, or onto peanut butter in crackers or toast. Suntana has the Magical Butter Machine, so he can decarb first, then make oil or butter or whatever knowing he's getting as much activated THC as possible.

It's an ideal tool for anyone looking to make edibles and lotions.
Magic butter machine. Now I'm excited. I foresee myself having at least one of the 2 if not both by years end.

I thought the mb2 also does the decarb. I gotta do a bit more research when I have time but as I said I really think I would be able to make use of this. Maybe I'll wait till towards the end of my grow or even on the next one. Baby steps they say.

Save your trim .but ya you still have to decarb unless your after the THC-A, CBN-A, but I get all that from juicing. Follow @SweetSue she is awesome!

I keep my ABV (already been vaped) bud as well, for the eventual purpose of running it though the MBM if I ever get one! I have a litre of it ready to make swamp juice oil! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom