Gods Green Crack & Red Monster By Suntana

The essence of this group, summed up in a picture

420-magazine-mobile1483921857.jpg

It's like WW111 out there with all the choppers fighting fire. It's the only time I'm unsettled living in the bush.

I Have been fighting fires a long time. Last time I was this tired of fire was the Kelowna fire in 2003. This is the season that wont die. Had my ass kicked a few times this year. I need a few weeks off filled with sex, drugs, and rock n roll...and sleep...lots of sleep. I am honestly looking forward to winter. Take care Suntana, rest easy knowing folks will protect you and your home, you shouldnt be surprised by fire. Be packed up and ready to go though just in case you get an evacuation alert.

:thumb:

Suntana, that monster bud a couple of pages back - wow. That looks like a great order of supplies too - I know where to look when the time comes.

Please my friend, be safe, your oil is awaiting. I will be thinking of you often. Doesn't this always happen when we're close to a break through? When life tests us right around the corner of success. Big 420 hug.

Life tests me everyday lol, thank you G2HM (((hugs)) right back at you. I'm having a small issue in the garden. The flowering plants have a serious Calcium issue, but I've got a handle on it . just looks shitty, totally my fault. I ran out of Cal/Mag and thought I could just go 50/50 RO with my well water for the time being, It didn't work lol. PH dropped!
To much going on lately and couldn't make it to town.
Anyway, I'm a fighter so all the curve balls I can handle. ✌️..

Back
Top Bottom