Gods Green Crack & Red Monster By Suntana

The "polyembryonic seeds" mutation sounds very interesting to me. You can have a hybrid plant and clone of the mother plant from a single seed? Sounds like a trait worth breeding towards to me.
There's a dude with one over on ask anything! He should have separated them though. I have a pepper plant like that :)

Ugh smoke was bad this summer in Alaska! All the forest fires in Canada...

Just dropping off flyers for a ladies party at your house...and you're invited...HAHAHAHAHA!

Just wanna make sure I'm here to witness your first oil experience and be here if you need me. Do you have a dark bottle to store your oil in? Am*zon has great dark bottles with droppers pretty cheap. I got some tester bottles there so I could travel light but always be stocked.

Can't wait to see the size of that harvest from your outdoor. ;)

Just dropping off flyers for a ladies party at your house...and you're invited...HAHAHAHAHA!

Just wanna make sure I'm here to witness your first oil experience and be here if you need me. Do you have a dark bottle to store your oil in? Am*zon has great dark bottles with droppers pretty cheap. I got some tester bottles there so I could travel light but always be stocked.

Can't wait to see the size of that harvest from your outdoor. ;)

I know I have more than enough grass to start playing with the MB2 but I haven't grabbed some more bottles. I have 2 that's it. Thank for the reminder and the tip.
About the only thing ready is the browny mix, lol
It's a full time job around here.

Mmmmmmmmmm .
You grow, you bake, you're HIGHlarious. You impress me so much.

It must be tough over achieving with injuries lurking. But you work through that shiz, laughing the entire way. With meds in tow. Keepin' it real!

Full time weed spa concierge in the making...will be handy for the raindrop parties. ...

I'm still washing and drying .I'm sure glad your looking after me, the bud wash is working fantastic! I have bottles ordered from China lol, fucked up and didn't read where they were located, but I have 20 coming. Now I need to order some from close by, so I'm ready. No wrecks lately, but lots of headaches (I think from smoke) these fires that come up from the US are close by now and choking me out .
I'm so damn excited to get going, but holy shit I have a lot of preparation to do.

You would think with the amount of grass I've trimmed it would go a lot faster! NOT! Working away on outdoor .
420-magazine-mobile1436039783.jpg

Back
Top Bottom