Gods Green Crack & Red Monster By Suntana

I think the root problem was more from the pot n not the perlite.

Idk, I've been growing in coco for a few years now and roots don't need perlite in coco, there's lot of air and drainage without it. The only thing perlite does is dry out your pots faster, which causes salt build up. I grow pretty big plants so they like to drink a lot.

Congrats on the new life brother!

... and so it begins again...

If I ever use coco again, I will use it straight without perlite. I've noticed the same thing Suntana did.

If I ever use coco again, I will use it straight without perlite. I've noticed the same thing Suntana did.
Well then. Straight coco it is. I'll find other uses for the perlite. Thx guys appreciate it.

Never ends Blaze, alway busy growing grass .I've got a batch still in veg in the other room, but I'll skip adding it to the current journal. Sneak peak.
420-magazine-mobile2145653737.jpg

You sure grow beautiful plants man. They are very healthy. I know everyone wants to see flowering girls, but healthy veg girls are a thing of beauty as well.

Top notch!

What are those racks you're using. I was thinking that exact same thing if I were to try bags

I noticed those too, and I have something similar, mine were panels that when clipped together with fittings, would create a big storage shelf of individual wire rack cubes. I will probably use that idea.

My taproot. Just poked out this morning :) it will be fun to grow "together" swag did I hear your beans just arrived too?

Re: Gods Green Crack & Red Monster By Suntana

Well fuck....i bought a big bag of perlite. I'll just use it up n see what happens
Wanna trade? I'm outta perlite. And have idk how many gallons of coco lol. I went with closer to a 1 to 1 ratio, however I'm doing a hempy bucket... none the less very useful info! I wasn't planning to grow my bag seed in a hempy bucket, looks like I should cut that mixture with more coco!

My taproot. Just poked out this morning :) it will be fun to grow "together" swag did I hear your beans just arrived too?
Hell yea buddy. Mine should be poking out in the next few hours. But I may wait till tonight to check. They arrived 22 hours ago. Lol. It's gonna be great. I was really hoping my timing would matchup with at least one other person. My wish has been granted.

Hell yea buddy. Mine should be poking out in the next few hours. But I may wait till tonight to check. They arrived 22 hours ago. Lol. It's gonna be great. I was really hoping my timing would matchup with at least one other person. My wish has been granted.
Lol mine too! I was honestly pessimistic about mine even showing up from literally the other side of the globe but shoot here we are! So excited this should be great fun :)

Back
Top Bottom