Gods Green Crack & Red Monster By Suntana

Sweet can't wait!!! new to the app/site blog deal ive seen you on some other threads so ill totally saddle up for the ride! Like inalways say the more you know the more your grow... or something like that

I don't know Jim, these guys have me panicking now, all great growers. At least I'll have some good support. I just hope I can fulfill all the high hopes lol.

The difference being we actually wish you the best and won't let you fall here.

However...We can't stop you from falling during your stunt man antics while you're feeding the deer or photographing Moose of epic proportions.

We already need to grow you a new elbow...lol. Still researching that.

The difference being we actually wish you the best and won't let you fall here.

However...We can't stop you from falling during your stunt man antics while you're feeding the deer or photographing Moose of epic proportions.

We already need to grow you a new elbow...lol. Still researching that.

Well I better tape some pillows to my ass, cause I've got a pretty big audience to entertain lol ✌️.

Along for the ride

Thanks Blaze, just sampled the last batch just now. Nice stuff, burns smooth, nice white ash. That's the Nebula by the way lol, almost a floral taste, then a slight tinge of Carmel , but not overpowering. Not a typical pot smell and taste. Nice stuff, I'm definitely shit faced. Feels good .
Great to have you bud. Hoping to find some color in this run.

Back
Top Bottom