Gods Green Crack & Red Monster By Suntana

Thanks Blaze, just sampled the last batch just now. Nice stuff, burns smooth, nice white ash. That's the Nebula by the way lol, almost a floral taste, then a slight tinge of Carmel , but not overpowering. Not a typical pot smell and taste. Nice stuff, I'm definitely shit faced. Feels good .
Great to have you bud. Hoping to find some color in this run.

Shit faced means it passed the test. :cheesygrinsmiley: Always a relief when I try my own stuff and it gets me proper baked. Congrats again brother. :thumb:

Looks like 3 of the 4 Monster red rooted and into the pots. 11 of 12 gods green crack sprouted and into the pots. Started 12 because I could remember if they were regular or fem. most likely fem.
I know "shut the f up unless you got pictures right" but I figured we have all seen seeds with a little root. So I will post pics when they have shown up ✌️

Welcome to 420mag little guys .
420-magazine-mobile716815136.jpg
420-magazine-mobile910761888.jpg

Close enough to a four leaf clover .

Gods Green Crack & Red Monster By Suntana

Any reason you chose 90-10 mix for coco-perlite?

Yes lol, to fill 10 five gallon bags it takes exactly 3 bags of canna coco mixed with 10% perlite otherwise I wouldn't use it at all. I use to use more and found that all the shit did was cause salt build up. I have better results without it.

Re: Gods Green Crack & Red Monster By Suntana

Yes lol, to fill 10 five gallon bags it takes exactly 3 bags of canna coco mixed with 10% perlite otherwise I wouldn't use it at all. I use to use more and found that all the shit did was cause salt build up. I have better results without it.
Ur talking about the perlite that u wouldn't use? Cuz I was planning to do 80-20 mix.

The bags I'm referring to are the smart pots, they have also been a blessing. In plastic I had issues with salts building up along the sides of the pots, so that is why you need to water to heavy run off to prevent that from happening. Now that I've reduced the perlite and went with smart pots I don't need to water to heavy run off. I still get run off but maybe 10% just to kick out the waste. I monitor my run off ppm like a hawk, no issues with salts. Less wasted nutes.

The bags I'm referring to are the smart pots, they have also been a blessing. In plastic I had issues with salts building up along the sides of the pots, so that is why you need to water to heavy run off to prevent that from happening. Now that I've reduced the perlite and went with smart pots I don't need to water to heavy run off. I still get run off but maybe 10% just to kick out the waste. I monitor my run off ppm like a hawk, no issues with salts. Less wasted nutes.
I think the root problem was more from the pot n not the perlite.

Swag, coco straight up with no additives are the best way to grow. Sure you can get the perlite mixed in but honestly not worth it imo. Take that bag and use it in soil for outdoor grow or for a soil build.
Have you tried both ways and seen the results? My damn 10 bucks that's gonna go waste. Lol. But really. If you could explain why...n sub to my grow thanks.

Back
Top Bottom