GDB's Bubblegum Machine

I could use a big hunk of Bazooka Joe to chew while I ogle that Black Cherry and Grape Ape! What a trio of flavors!
Thanks Stone!

As I remember it (it's ancient history) pretty much all I needed to keep me a happy youngster, bubblegum and Oreos! I'm hoping this is a "sweet" harvest! :Rasta:

Hello growers.

I'm only here to report an ERROR.

In looking at my post from yesterday with the solo pics, I noticed that I mislabeled one of the pics. The RQ Bubblegum XL is actually not pictured. And the pic that I presented as her is really just another pic of the Grape Ape clone.

What clued me in was the fact that the Kera and the RQ Bgum XXL are both wrapped with bunjee cords. I saw only one plant with a bungee in the collection I posted. Detective work was required and, like a Sherlock, I got to the bottom of things! :Rasta:

Sorry about that!

Hello all.

It's Flip + 41 for the Bubblegum Machine, and I've got more solo pics.

I had to take the girls out again last night/early this morning in order to place some more bamboo stakes and for close inspections, so I took the opportunity to get some solo shots.

They all got plain water + SNS 209 last night and were ready to pose. Their next feed will be 5g of MC, except for the Grape Ape clone which is on @Prescription Blend.

Royal Queen Bubblegum XXL: She's what the twin could have been.
RQ bgum 6-10-22 F41.jpg

RQ Bgum twin: stunted growth but still a cutie.
RQ twin 6-10-22 F41.jpg

Grape Ape clone: Her mom was big but I think she'll be bigger! She's really seems to like the @Prescription Blend nutes.
G Ape clone 6-10-22 F41.jpg

Kera Bubblegum: She was always close to the same height as the GA Clone, but since no weights were placed on her to hold her down she has surpassed the clone and is now the tallest in the tent.
Kera Bgum 6-10-22 F41.JPG

Black Cherry Pie: still my personal fav. She's squat but looks like she's going to stack up nicely.
Blk Cherry 6-10-22 F41.jpg

Tent:
Bgum  tent 6-10-22 F41.jpg

I look forward to a bubblelicious finish for these girls! :Rasta:

Thanks for looking in.

Peace.
Excellent work my friend. :bravo:
Love that @Prescription Blend fantastic nutrients.
Your ladies obviously love it.
what do you figure 3 weeks or so to go?
Could be more it's hard to tell without a bud shot.
Keep up the great work Mucker.:thumb:
Hope you have a nice weekend. :ciao:

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

Excellent work my friend. :bravo:
Love that @Prescription Blend fantastic nutrients.
Your ladies obviously love it.
what do you figure 3 weeks or so to go?
Could be more it's hard to tell without a bud shot.
Keep up the great work Mucker.:thumb:
Hope you have a nice weekend. :ciao:

Bill
Hey Bill! :ciao:

Thanks for the compliment.

Neither of these plants is on PB. They're MC girls. I'm growing a clone of the Grape Ape on PB in another thread.

I won't speculate on how much longer because I'm seldom right always wrong. But I would agree, 3 weeks or less.:Rasta:

Hey Bill! :ciao:

Thanks for the compliment.

Neither of these plants is on PB. They're MC girls. I'm growing a clone of the Grape Ape on PB in another thread.

I won't speculate on how much longer because I'm seldom right always wrong. But I would agree, 3 weeks or less.:Rasta:
Sorry I thought I read RX in the post. :Namaste:
My mistake.

Bill

It's in the name! :hookah:

Were you a Boston Legal fan at all? Denny Crane would, in his state of over inflated ego say on introduction, Denny Crane...name's on the building. I laughed every time!
I've never seen that show. Was his name on the building?

I've never seen that show. Was his name on the building?
Oh my! W. Shatner is Denny Crane and a washed up big time lawyer losing his mind with dementia. He also keeps shooting people. It was one of my favorite shows. Each one had a moral plotline played out in court\. Sometimes hilariously weird, mostly interesting and serious. He was one of the firm's founders and yes his name was on it. James Spader was his sidekick. It was also about two men being friends. They may have insinuated more than friends on the last show/shows. Progressive for back then. It started in 2004 and ran for a few years, I don't know how many. Try it, you might like it of it comes to a tv near you.

Hello all.

It's Flip + 43 for the Bubblegum Machine.

I've compromised my ability to show all the plants because I put the 2 tallest ones up front. Not sure why I did that. :straightface:

Bgum tent 6-11-22 F42.jpg

We're starting to have some serious humidity here and my basement has followed along with the outdoor doings.

My RH has been running at about 81% for the last three days, and I was only able to get it down to there (from about 85%) by turning off the intake fan and turning up the exhaust fan.

Things are not likely to get better so I'm trying to figure out how to handle it.

Thanks for looking in.

Peace.

Oh my! W. Shatner is Denny Crane and a washed up big time lawyer losing his mind with dementia. He also keeps shooting people. It was one of my favorite shows. Each one had a moral plotline played out in court\. Sometimes hilariously weird, mostly interesting and serious. He was one of the firm's founders and yes his name was on it. James Spader was his sidekick. It was also about two men being friends. They may have insinuated more than friends on the last show/shows. Progressive for back then. It started in 2004 and ran for a few years, I don't know how many. Try it, you might like it of it comes to a tv near you.
Thanks Stone. Sure sounds like something I'd like! I'll check out a few episodes if I can find it

I've been watching episodes of The Andy Griffith Show lately because Barney is one of the funniest characters I've ever seen on a sitcom! :laughtwo:

My RH has been running at about 81% for the last three days,
Yipes! does it get that way every year?
Actually, I was in Maryland 20 years ago, it kinda felt like a sauna, so
I probably answered my own question...
I've been watching episodes of The Andy Griffith Show lately because Barney is one of the funniest characters I've ever seen on a sitcom!
Yeah, he gets 1 bullet, and he has to keep it in his pocket, not in the gun... :rofl:

Hello all.

It's Flip + 44.

I watered them all tonight and took that opportunity to rearrange them with the tallest ones in the rear again.
They all got plain water + SNS 209.

Bgum tent 6-13-22 F44.jpg

And I ordered a small dehumidifier for the tent. It should arrive tomorrow and not a moment too soon!

The irony in this group is that all of these plant pots have been bungeed and have bamboo stakes for support except for the Grape Ape clone (back right). She has yet to show any sign of giving in to gravity and she's the one with weights tied to her branches!

Thanks for your attention.

Peace.

Back
Top Bottom