GDB's Bubblegum Machine

I’ve been drawn to the Cherry strains lately, so I’m totally on board with your black Cherry fave. Although, the bubblegum I’ve had in the past were pretty great too. Nice variety you got coming your way!
Thanks, HH. I'm looking forward to a Cherry Pie/Bubblegum cocktail! :ganjamon:
Man, you are gonna have soooo much weed!
"A lotta' weed", Mr. C! I hope to have a use for it with my upcoming big reveal! :)
So much weed he's going to corner the market on gummies! Looking great in there GDB...a few yellows is just a bump in an otherwise beautiful grow.
Thanks, Shed. Yellowing leaves are not always a bad thing --not even necessarily "a bump" but sometimes a "turn." I've figured that much out! :Rasta:

Thanks, HH. I'm looking forward to a Cherry Pie/Bubblegum cocktail! :ganjamon:

"A lotta' weed", Mr. C! I hope to have a use for it with my upcoming big reveal! :)

Thanks, Shed. Yellowing leaves are not always a bad thing --not even necessarily "a bump" but sometimes a "turn." I've figured that much out! :Rasta:
Upcoming big reveal? Don’t tease us like that!!! What’s cooking GDB? Tent is looking quite stellar. Nice work as usual.

NTH

:ciao: Congrats on the second t-shirt GDB! :welldone:
Thanks, Boo! The T is the icing on the OTM cake, IMO! :)
Congratulations on a well-deserved win, just as you predicted!
Thanks Shed. But that was no "prediction." I could not imagine being so forward or confident on 420, surrounded by such awesome talent.
Upcoming big reveal? Don’t tease us like that!!! What’s cooking GDB? Tent is looking quite stellar. Nice work as usual.
Thanks NTH.

Please don't tempt me about revealing the reveal. I'm having a hard enough time keeping my mouth shut! :laughtwo:

Just type it in, so we can read it...
(without opening your mouth :cheesygrinsmiley:)

Just type it in, so we can read it...
(without opening your mouth :cheesygrinsmiley:)
I'm about to buckle under! :laughtwo:
Ridiculous. :p
Thanks, Boo!

Unfortunately, it has worked. :straightface:

I received an email today stating that my package is on schedule to arrive tomorrow. I'm not trying to create a "suspense story" here, so I'm giving up the reveal.

But, a little more suspense I like. So before you get the reveal itself you must first read (or scroll through) my latest attempt at poetry. Ha!:Rasta:

AN OLD ORGANS LAMENT

Lungs are built to last a lifetime

I suppose, but I don't know

But that's the way I have it in my heard
'Cause I know when they quit, one's usually dead

Well mine have teen tossing clues, like they're saying,
"GDB you better stop playin'.
All this combusted stuff is causing us duress.
And we're about to make your life a mess."

I said okay bosom buddies, no need to tell me twice
I'll heed your warning and take your advise

I mean what I'm sayin'
And I'll stop playin' (so much)

So I weighed my options and there were many
And I have the good fortune to have weed aplenty

420 folks are doing all kinds of stuff
Including getting in meds with a nice, cool puff

I got really big ideas, but needed to go with less
So I went and bought a 4-ton press!
4 ton press.jpg

I'm super hyped. I want to put my trusty lighter down and transition to pulling on vapes.

@StoneOtter and @Grandpa Tokin be prepared to get peppered with questions from "Darth Vapor." I hope you don't mind. :)

Oh boy, a new toy!

Lol. That’s as much poem as I can muster up. :D Congrats on the new upgrade, your lungs will surely thank you. I’ll take the next 24 hours to prepare myself for the oncoming wave of jealousy.

Sweet!
Now you can squish,
Whenever you wish,
Won't need to roll your smoke,
Your lungs will thank you every day,
'cause breathing ain't no joke ...

I'm about to buckle under! :laughtwo:

Thanks, Boo!

Unfortunately, it has worked. :straightface:

I received an email today stating that my package is on schedule to arrive tomorrow. I'm not trying to create a "suspense story" here, so I'm giving up the reveal.

But, a little more suspense I like. So before you get the reveal itself you must first read (or scroll through) my latest attempt at poetry. Ha!:Rasta:

AN OLD ORGANS LAMENT

Lungs are built to last a lifetime

I suppose, but I don't know

But that's the way I have it in my heard
'Cause I know when they quit, one's usually dead

Well mine have teen tossing clues, like they're saying,
"GDB you better stop playin'.
All this combusted stuff is causing us duress.
And we're about to make your life a mess."

I said okay bosom buddies, no need to tell me twice
I'll heed your warning and take your advise

I mean what I'm sayin'
And I'll stop playin' (so much)

So I weighed my options and there were many
And I have the good fortune to have weed aplenty

420 folks are doing all kinds of stuff
Including getting in meds with a nice, cool puff

I got really big ideas, but needed to go with less
So I went and bought a 4-ton press!
4 ton press.jpg

I'm super hyped. I want to put my trusty lighter down and transition to pulling on vapes.

@StoneOtter and @Grandpa Tokin be prepared to get peppered with questions from "Darth Vapor." I hope you don't mind. :)
That's the ticket brother! You'll get full on xxx powerful hits that are in the vape zone. As much as I love a joint I treat myself once or twice a month, and mostly for testing purposes. ;) I cough for the rest of the day when I do. Having unlimited weed is awesome up to the point it isn't. Whoda thunk?

Treat yourself to an @Ispire daab if at all possible, or something just like it to get your rosin vaped! I can't say enough about the smooth flavorful hits it gives! Fewer more powerful hits = better relationship with your lungs.

We use a pax3 vape and a Mighty vape for flower. The rosin is so strong for us we don't hit it every day. Those both give pretty good vape and are reliable.

That is on my short list of things to buy GDB. Congrats and I'm looking forward to watching you learn. Hopefully I'm only a few months behind you :)

Sweet!
Now you can squish,
Whenever you wish,
Won't need to roll your smoke,
Your lungs will thank you every day,
'cause breathing ain't no joke ...
Snap, Snap, Snap, Carcass!

Thanks so much!

That's the ticket brother! You'll get full on xxx powerful hits that are in the vape zone. As much as I love a joint I treat myself once or twice a month, and mostly for testing purposes. ;) I cough for the rest of the day when I do. Having unlimited weed is awesome up to the point it isn't. Whoda thunk?
Treat yourself to an @Ispire daab if at all possible, or something just like it to get your rosin vaped! I can't say enough about the smooth flavorful hits it gives! Fewer more powerful hits = better relationship with your lungs.

We use a pax3 vape and a Mighty vape for flower. The rosin is so strong for us we don't hit it every day. Those both give pretty good vape and are reliable.
Thanks Stone. The ipsire device is probably in my future. But to begin I want to get the gear to make my own vape pens like you did recently. I like that they're portable!

I have a Davinci Micro and a Mig Vapor Khan that I use for dry vaping. The Micro is kinda' mild but the Khan is just the opposite.

As for all the questions I'm sure to have, what are your office hours? :)

Thanks Stone. The ipsire device is probably in my future. But to begin I want to get the gear to make my own vape pens like you did recently. I like that they're portable!

I have a Davinci Micro and a Mig Vapor Khan that I use for dry vaping. The Micro is kinda' mild but the Khan is just the opposite.

As for all the questions I'm sure to have, what are your office hours? :)
Ok, but I have to warn you that the vape from the carts is nice for "to go" but I find it harsh compared with a good sesh from an ispire rig or equivalent. I do it, but it's not the 69 eldorado in red, ragtop, black leather interior of tokes. I feel a little dirty when I use them but high as it gets!

Ok, but I have to warn you that the vape from the carts is nice for "to go" but I find it harsh compared with a good sesh from an ispire rig or equivalent. I do it, but it's not the 69 eldorado in red, ragtop, black leather interior of tokes. I feel a little dirty when I use them but high as it gets!
Thanks. Good to know.

When you make your carts do you mix in any flavored terpines? That's my plan.

but it's not the 69 eldorado in red, ragtop, black leather interior of tokes.
LMAO! We used to call those "land yachts." :laughtwo:

@StoneOtter,

Please tell me what you think of this product? Seems like it could be a real time-saver. It's designed to be used with a heat press.

decarb capsule.jpg

Here's the product description:

NS's answer to easy and fast decarboxylation! Meant to be used with all of the NS line of Machines. We simply add our solventless concentrates to the Silicone jar and enclose the flower in the Decarboxylation Capsule, then add to your machine according to the times below. Decarboxylation Capsule is made to seal under pressure in your NS press and needs to cool down completely prior to opening the capsule. When releasing the plates the capsule should not expand and should be easy to remove from the plates otherwise more time is needed to ensure the pressure build-up has safely released. Mini 250 degrees 20 minutes on 5 minutes off cool down then remove OG 250 degrees 17 minutes on 12 minutes off cool down then remove carefully XP and Touch 250 degrees 15 minutes on 10 minutes off / cool down then remove carefully Includes the mini silicone jar this food-grade silicone non-stick container sits in the center of this solid CNC milled 6061 Aluminum chamber. The Silicone Jar Measures 1.25″ in diameter .750″ tall each Decarboxylation Capsule comes with two Silicone Jar black and one white. The Decarboxylation Capsule Measures 1.5″ x 1″ tall.

Back
Top Bottom