GDB: Old Dog -- New Tricks

GDB....rockin and rollin in there buddy!! Gonna be a killer harvest come chop time!! Happy Saturday!! šŸ˜ŽāœŒļø

That floor.

Clean that filth up!

IMG_7189.jpeg

Lolling!

Jokes aside, youā€™re rockin it like always!

Hello all.

It's Flip 89 for the Phase II group and the trio is down to a duet. Yesterday I took down the Godberry.

The squat one has run its course. For such a short plant, I had a really hard time keeping her upright. Here's her Obit pic
GB 9-19-24 F88 OBIT.JPG

You can see she's flopping despite my efforts to keep her up. So when I released her there wasn't much of a change. Not a very impressive flop.
GB 8-19-24 F88 end flop.JPG

Here's the array of bud from her:
GB 8-199-24 F88 final array.JPG

Here she is getting weighed. She resulted in 297g wet. The stems were removed before weighing so I should get about 2.5 ozs. from her.
GB 8-19-24 final wgt 297g wet.JPG

She was quite sticky and, while I took her down, Mrs.GDB complained mightily that the plant was "stinking up the whole house." (I like to hear her say that!)

Here a trich pic at the end:
GB 8-19-24 F88 end trich.jpg

And last, boxed for the fridge:
GB 8-19-24 F88 final boxed.JPG

Next down will be the Fat Kid's Cake#2. She may even come down today, time permitting.

------------------------------

Happy weekend GDB looking fab and we're waiting with you šŸ˜
Thanks GV. I'm slow to respond and the weekend has come and gone! You have a good week!
More buds than leaves and stalks!! I didn't know that was even possible! So good looking at such fat buds!! They must smell amazing!! Happy Smokin'
Thanks Bode. According to the Mrs., they stink!
Heavy on top and ready to flop!
These are more than ready, Shed!
Meanwhile, they just keep getting fatter...šŸ‘
No complaints here!
Don't drop any of those buds on your foot when you trim GDB! Could break a toe!
Ha! They ain't that heavy Stone! But about a month ago I opened my freezer and a rock-hard, steak slid out and fell on my foot. Talk about pain! It made me consider turning vegan, but then I realized that a frozen bag of broccoli wouldn't have felt any better. šŸ˜¬
The Godberry looks like its about to far into full flop mode ,, looking Good GDB
Yeah, Smoke, she flops despite my efforts to keep her up.
Nice looking bud GDB. šŸ‹
Thanks Keith!
GDB....rockin and rollin in there buddy!! Gonna be a killer harvest come chop time!! Happy Saturday!! šŸ˜ŽāœŒļø
Thanks Scottay. You have a good week, dude.
Jokes aside, youā€™re rockin it like always!
Thanks Tra! Next, I will be trying to master the @TraCanopy! :Rasta:

-----------------------

Thanks for you interest.

PEACE

Hello all.

It's Flip 89 for the Phase II group and the trio is down to a duet. Yesterday I took down the Godberry.

The squat one has run its course. For such a short plant, I had a really hard time keeping her upright. Here's her Obit pic
GB 9-19-24 F88 OBIT.JPG

You can see she's flopping despite my efforts to keep her up. So when I released her there wasn't much of a change. Not a very impressive flop.

Here she is getting weighed. She resulted in 297g wet. The stems were removed before weighing so I should get about 2.5 ozs. from her.

She was quite sticky and, while I took her down, Mrs.GDB complained mightily that the plant was "stinking up the whole house." (I like to hear her say that!)

Next down will be the Fat Kid's Cake#2. She may even come down today, time permitting.

Thanks GV. I'm slow to respond and the weekend has come and gone! You have a good week!

No complaints here!

Ha! They ain't that heavy Stone! But about a month ago I opened my freezer and a rock-hard, steak slid out and fell on my foot. Talk about pain! It made me consider turning vegan, but then I realized that a frozen bag of broccoli wouldn't have felt any better. šŸ˜¬

Thanks Keith!

-----------------------

Thanks for you interest.

PEACE
Congrats on the chop GDB looks amazing

Hello all.

GB 9-19-24 F88 OBIT.JPG

No complaints here!

Thanks Keith!

-----------------------

Thanks for you interest.

PEACE
Looks like some fire šŸ”„ ya got there brochacho. šŸ¤˜šŸ¤˜šŸ¤˜

:bravo:

Thanks for all the feedback folks! :thanks:

on the chop GDB looks amazing
Thanks con. Some amazing smoke would be nice too! :Rasta:
Congrats!:cheer::yummy:

Great job!!!
Thanks so much Rasta!
Looks like some fire šŸ”„ ya got there brochacho. šŸ¤˜šŸ¤˜šŸ¤˜
Thanks 9mm! I'm looking forward to taking it for a spin. Early testers were promising!

I'm also looking forward to your next group!
Congratulations on that Olympics-worthy harvest! That short one may not flop as far but it was definitely a grower. :welldone:
She got a bronze medal!
You're like an old married couple you two, as if you're suddenly going to stop growing because of the complaints!
IKR! She keeps trying to make me as old as she is. (Though technically, she's 5 months my junior, she thinks old.) šŸ˜
Great harvest , do you have a separate fridge in the basement ? if not what's the Mrs going to think about the wonderful smelly fridge you'll have for weeks. a box of baking soda mite help
Nope, Chris. I'm using the family fridge. I've got 2 boxes of baking soda open in there but it doesn't matter once you put a box of weed in. And, yes, opening the fridge results in a big whiff of nose candy. Luckily (?), since she hardly ever cooks she hardly ever uses the fridge. :straightface:

Congrats on the harvest GDB! Do you cover that bud before the box goes in the fridge?
Thanks Carmen. Yes, the top goes on the box.

Hello all.

GB 9-19-24 F88 OBIT.JPG

No complaints here!

Thanks Keith!

-----------------------

Thanks for you interest.

PEACE
It looks like good smoke. :love: :) It always puts a smile on my face, when the wife's complaining about the smell. :cheesygrinsmiley::bong:

I wrote you a colourful ode in celebration šŸŽ‰

Hooray for GD Black! Hooray at last!
Hooray for GD Black, his green zoot looks a blast!
Don't be mistaken! Don't be misled!
GD grows some top shelf bud and Tra gives awesome [*Removed by Admin due to lewd and inappropriate language*]

Hooray for GD Black! Hooray at last!
Hooray for GD Black, his green zoot looks a blast!
Don't be mistaken! Don't be misled!
GD grows some top shelf bud and Tra gives awesome [*Removed by Admin due to lewd and inappropriate language*]
Tra got bars! jeeeeez šŸ¤£ we never knew you spit! šŸ¤£

Hello gang!

It's Flip 91 for the Phase II girl, singular. Last night I took down the Fat Kid's Cake #2, so only FKC#1 remains standing.

FKC#2 had done a big flop about 3-4 days ago. She said to hell with my attempts at keeping her upright. Despite all the bamboo stick and tethers I had put in place, she managed to find a way to flop anyway.

Here's her obit pic:
FKC#2 8-21-24 F90 OBIT.JPG

When I released her from the supports not much changed. She was already in full flop prior to their release, so I didn't take a flop pic.

Here is the array of her buds:
FKC#2 8-21-24 F90 END array.JPG

She came in at a larfless 347g wet with the stems removed. I'll likely get about 3 ozs. from her.

Nearly all of her buds were big and hard but not so frosty. (Or I was just unable to depict them in a pic. They do look a little frostier in person.)
FKC#2 8-21-24 F90 END budshot.JPG

---------------------------

The FKC#1 is just about ready to come down too. But first I need to get some more gift boxes to dry her in. I only have one box left and I know she will need 2.

----------------------------

So as I get closer to completing this grow, I'm hyped about the next one. I'm still undecided about most of the specifics: which tent I will use, what nutrients, what light. But I'm certain that whatever I grow will be grown in coco using the swick bases. I've been itching to give that method another go!

-----------------------------

Nice harvest. Those thichs are sure bunched up. looks like a crown. :thumb:
Thanks Stinker!
Great harvest GDB!
Thank you Tim!
It looks like good smoke. :love: :) It always puts a smile on my face, when the wife's complaining about the smell. :cheesygrinsmiley::bong:
I hope its good GW. I'd hate to have the Mrs. suffering through having to smell some, no-good, shit weed!

Some bad ass looking weed GDB Sticky and Stinky OH YES ! :blunt:
Yes, a two-"S"er she is, Smoke! :Rasta:
Thanks Tra. I'm a little slow on the uptake and still trying to figure out exactly what it is that you give so "awesomely."
Could you give me a hint, maybe a pic or something? šŸ˜

----------------------------

Thanks for your interest.

PEACE

Back
Top Bottom