GDB: Old Dog -- New Tricks

That one would of snuck right past me- with all those white pistils, I probably wouldn't have scoped them for another week or so..😬

Happy Harvesting, GDB👍
Sneaky! I'm going to give her about 2-3 more days. Hopefully those remaining whites will change colors and recede.

FKC2 bud 8-3-24 F72.JPG

Can't wait to see the flop! :popcorn:

10 days

7 days

2-3 days depending on the time zone
Thanks for the prediction on the FKC#1 Shed!

By now, you must know a 10-day plant when you see one. :)

Good morning all.

We've been under tornado watches for the past 12 hours or so and they're still in effect until about noon today. A steady, hard rain has been falling since I woke up this morning. Ma Nature is seeking some respect around here!

Inside, the Phase II girls are all nearing the finish. The Fat Kid's Cake#2 is still standing but not for much longer. Most of her white hairs have turned and she's full of cloudy trichs with some amber. Now it's just a matter of when I feel like getting started on her takedown.
FKC2 8-8-24 F77 bud.JPG

Here's a tent shot. Last week I caved to my curiosity about bloom boosters and added a touch of EasyWeed (1-2-18) to all the plants. I just used a little (1/8 teaspoon per gallon of water). Now I've got lots of yellow leaves on both FKCs. The Godberry's leaves turned more purple than yellow. I'm not sure if the yellowing (and purpling) was caused by the EasyWeed or whether it's just a natural fade. My gut tells me that the EasyWeed is at least partially responsible, so I'm chalking this up as another failed use of a bloom booster. :straightface:
NT P2 8-8-24 F77 tent.JPG

FKC#1 left. FKC#2 right. GB rear.

I'm giddy about nearing the end of this grow and anxious to move on to what's next. As soon as I take down one of these plants (the FKC#2), I'll begin dropping seeds for my next grow.

Nix that. I think I'll go ahead and drop a few today!

-------------------------

Thanks for taking a peek.

PEACE

Good morning all.

We've been under tornado watches for the past 12 hours or so and they're still in effect until about noon today. A steady, hard rain has been falling since I woke up this morning. Ma Nature is seeking some respect around here!

Inside, the Phase II girls are all nearing the finish. The Fat Kid's Cake#2 is still standing but not for much longer. Most of her white hairs have turned and she's full of cloudy trichs with some amber. Now it's just a matter of when I feel like getting started on her takedown.
FKC2 8-8-24 F77 bud.JPG

Here's a tent shot. Last week I caved to my curiosity about bloom boosters and added a touch of EasyWeed (1-2-18) to all the plants. I just used a little (1/8 teaspoon per gallon of water). Now I've got lots of yellow leaves on both FKCs. The Godberry's leaves turned more purple than yellow. I'm not sure if the yellowing (and purpling) was caused by the EasyWeed or whether it's just a natural fade. My gut tells me that the EasyWeed is at least partially responsible, so I'm chalking this up as another failed use of a bloom booster. :straightface:
NT P2 8-8-24 F77 tent.JPG

FKC#1 left. FKC#2 right. GB rear.

I'm giddy about nearing the end of this grow and anxious to move on to what's next. As soon as I take down one of these plants (the FKC#2), I'll begin dropping seeds for my next grow.

Nix that. I think I'll go ahead and drop a few today!

-------------------------

Thanks for taking a peek.

PEACE
Some mighty fine looking bud once again GDB I'll be watching the seismograph & know when the flop happens

Some mighty fine looking bud once again GDB I'll be watching the seismograph & know when the flop happens
LMAO! con, the quake will be nothing compared to the lightning strike you just set off! 😁

Outstanding, I bow to your greatness. some of those buds look as big around as my calves and I've always been known to have chunky calves
Thanks Chunky Calves! There are some fat ones in there but, as usual, the proof will be in the puff! :ganjamon:

Tornadoes, hope you moved the plants into the bunker.
I did my best to shelter her. We've never had a tornado touch down in D.C. as far as I can recall, and I've been here most of my life. They've come close but never actually landed on the city.

Highya GDB,

Who doesn't love a BUD Show!! Welcome to the BUD factory! They look like they're foxtailing like crazy. Very big nugs on all of them!! Gorgeous ladies!! I'm glad for you the tornado didn't touch down! We don't need any more angryness from Mother Nature!! Happy Smokin'

Hello all.

It's Flip 79 for the Phase II girls and the Fat Kid's Cake#2 is still standing. Why? Because she's losing fans so quickly that I figure if I give her a few more days she'll nearly trim herself! :)
FKC2 8-10-24 F79 solo.JPG

While I'm certain that the bloom booster I added contributed to her rapid leaf loss, I think part of it is an effect of a long-term nitrogen need that had not been met.

The Godberry, who never ate as heartily as the FKCs also got a dose of the booster (each of the plants was given 1L only). However, her leaves have gone into what looks more like a natural fade.
GB 8-9-24 F78 purp leaves.JPG

I'm just guessing about this stuff.

But I'm determined to use some sort of booster in late flower that doesn't result in the decimation of my fan leaves.

BTW, I'm pretty sure the GB is ready to come down too. I'm purposely not scoping her this evening 'cause I'm not ready to know! :straightface:

----------------------

Thanks for your time.

PEACE

Back
Top Bottom