GDB: Old Dog -- New Tricks

Beautiful fat buds GDB. Those are going to be a nice stash. Youll probably have enough to share!
Thanks so much Crusher! Yeah, there prolly will be some "extra." :Rasta:
Nice buds. 🍋
Thanks Keith!

Growing grenades Grand Daddy Black! And I'm not ready to give you a 10 day estimate on that FKC#2. :)
Ha! I should have known. :)
Very good job @Grand Daddy Black!!! :bravo:

That are realy fat, great looking buds!!!
Thanks SmokinRasta! :thanks:
Getting chunky up in there!!! Hell yeah!! 😎✌️
Thanks so much Scottay! I like chunky! :yummy:

------------------------------

Not much happening on Flip 67. We're pretty much here having daily staring contests.

NT P2 7-29-24 F67 tent.JPG

Thanks for your time.

PEACE

Damn, GDB- looks like they're going to make you wait awhile longer..
12 or 13 weeks flowering ? sure, why not... :)

In the meantime, they're looking mighty fine!

Thanks so much Crusher! Yeah, there prolly will be some "extra." :Rasta:

Thanks Keith!

Ha! I should have known. :)

Thanks SmokinRasta! :thanks:

Thanks so much Scottay! I like chunky! :yummy:

------------------------------

Not much happening on Flip 67. We're pretty much here having daily staring contests.

NT P2 7-29-24 F67 tent.JPG

Thanks for your time.

PEACE
WooHoo! ❤️

Emersome Beautiful Budz! 😍

Damn, GDB- looks like they're going to make you wait awhile longer..
12 or 13 weeks flowering ? sure, why not... :)

In the meantime, they're looking mighty fine!
Thanks Carcass! I've waited this long, I can hang on a tad longer. :Rasta:

Good morning grow gang!

This post was meant for yesterday but the information remains the same for today.

I really thought the GodBerry would be ready for takedown by now, but she's not there yet. She's on Flip 68 and still ripening.
GB 7-30-24 F68 solo.JPG

I've had a time keeping this little plant upright, which comes as a real surprise to me! She's such a short plant that one would think she'd not have many issues, flop-wise. But she's proving that squat plants can be floppers too! When I do finally get to take her down and release all the ties that are present, she's gonna' flop like one of the big girls!

Her bud structure is quite different to what I'm used to seeing.
GB 7-30-24 F68 bud.JPG

And while she's sticky as a glue trap and smells up a storm, I still can only find random islands of amber in isolated spots along with some remaining clears.
GB 7-30-24 F68 trichs (2).jpg

Patience!

-------------------------

Thanks for looking in.

PEACE

Good morning grow gang!

This post was meant for yesterday but the information remains the same for today, as well.

I really thought the GodBerry would be ready for takedown by now, but she's not there yet. She's on Flip 68 and still ripening.
GB 7-30-24 F68 solo.JPG

I've had a time keeping this little plant upright, which comes as a real surprise to me! She's such a short plant that one would think she'd not have many issues, flop-wise. But she's proving that squat plants can be floppers too! When I do finally get to take her down and release all the ties that are present, she's gonna' flop like one of the big girls!

GB 7-30-24 F68 bud.JPG

And while she's sticky as a glue trap and smells up a storm, I still can only find random islands of amber in isolated spots along with some remaining clears.

Patience!

Thanks for looking in.

PEACE
Holy shit those are looking incredible!

😮

Good morning grow gang!

This post was meant for yesterday but the information remains the same for today, as well.

GB 7-30-24 F68 solo.JPG

GB 7-30-24 F68 bud.JPG

Patience!

Thanks for looking in.

PEACE
WooHoo! ❤️

I ❤️ the Bouquet of Budz!

Good morning grow gang!

GB 7-30-24 F68 solo.JPG

GB 7-30-24 F68 bud.JPG

Patience!

Thanks for looking in.

PEACE
kick ass looking buds GDB, short floppers & tall floppers you be da flop king nice!

Hello all!

As you might imagine, I'm floating on Cloud Nine today! And I'm posting this message in both of my active grow journals so that it can reach as many of you as possible.

Thank you 420 staff for your vote of approval towards my photo. Thank you members for your votes of approval towards my journal and, I guess, towards me. From deep down inside, Thank. You. All.

I'm am so humbled I'm really at a loss for words. And I can't just keep repeating thank you. That would get old.

Anybody want to hear a joke? 😁

:circle-of-love: :circle-of-love: :circle-of-love: THANK YOU ALL:circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

July was your month, GDB- and I don't think anyone here deserves it more than you do.👍💚
We don't get many trifectas around here...there should be a prize for that, too..😁

Now, how about that joke?

Back
Top Bottom