GDB: Old Dog -- New Tricks

Hello gang.

It's Flip 50 for the Phase II group and the Fat Kid's Cake#2 is really giving me the business!

I thought I had kinda' resolved her leaning issue yesterday. But when I looked at her this morning all the branches that had been standing somewhat upright after my "fix" were now flopping back into the direction of the original lean. (I hope that makes sense.)

I tried bracing her some more using a few more bamboo sticks and a few more bungees. I even tied a plastic string around her. But after all that, she still flops. (She's front left.)

NT P2 7-12-24 F50 tent.JPG

This is a surprise. I thought the taller FKC#1 would be the one to have this happen. But she's still standing erect on her own. Of course there's still plenty of time for her to get in the game! :)

Both of these plants are packing some heavy bud. They not only keep getting fatter but they're firm as can be. It's a matter of "bud, meet gravity."

-------------------------------

The leaners turn into floppers so pre floppers NICE! No wonder you are the head of the flop council
You called that right con! :Rasta:
All that bud weight getting to her , Good Thing :green_heart:
Thanks Smoke. They are thick!
Love the bud shots!! So nice to see those fat buds and white pistils. Still stacking on more bud! Pretty as a picture!! Happy Smokin'
Thanks so much Bode. :thanks:
Really beautiful colas on Fat Kids Cake! What’s the flavor when you give a little squeeze?
My nose does not function at that level Chef. When I squeeze it, most often smells like weed! :)
Pisa has nothing on your house!
It's gone too far when looking at a plant makes my head tilt to the side! 😁

-----------------------------

Thanks for stopping by.

PEACE

Hello all.

It's Flip 52 for the Phase II bunch and now the Godberry is giving me the business!

I reported to other day that the GB is a leaner, but I thought her short stature would keep it from being an issue. Well, I was wrong. Yesterday morning's inspection found many of her buds leaning against the rear tent wall -- too many. I could have merely turned her pot around to get them off the wall, but that still would have left a significant number of buds hanging much further from the light than others were. So I tried my best to straighten her back up.

The GB is left.
NT P2 7-15-24 F52 side door.JPG

So with the GB and the FKC#2 now being supported that leaves one more shoe to drop, flop-wise, the FKC#1 (right rear). Needless to say, I will not be surprised when she finally succumbs to gravity. :)

Both the FKCs seem to be turning out weighty and they've yet to show any sign of slowing down!

---------------------------

Were going to put you back in bud tie up school :):nomo: here look it up .
And not a moment too soon, Smoke! 😁

-----------------------------

Thanks for looking in!

PEACE

Highya GDB,

Wow!! What a sight for stoned eyes!! Yeah, some gorgeous buds!! All three look really fantastic. Are they near harvest time? Seem to have too many white pistils (everywhere!!) to chop. But, they're huge! The flop is something only great budtenders have to deal with! Great grow! Happy Smokin'

Highya GDB,

Wow!! What a sight for stoned eyes!! Yeah, some gorgeous buds!! All three look really fantastic. Are they near harvest time? Seem to have too many white pistils (everywhere!!) to chop. But, they're huge! The flop is something only great budtenders have to deal with! Great grow! Happy Smokin'
Thanks much Bode!

None of them looks close to ready yet. I'm pretty sure the GB will be the first to go but even she has a ways to go. I agree, those buds are getting huge and "huger!" :Rasta:

Hello all!

It's Flip 54 for the Phase II group and I've got nothing major to report.

However, I'm giving the Fat Kid's Cake#1a solo opportunity today to celebrate her being the last plant standing without support. (I figured I'd better get this pic taken while the shot is still available! :) )
FKC#1 7-16-24 F52 stand alone.JPG

I'm super impressed with the bud production on both the FKCs. They just keep adding weight and firmness. They're relentless!

Here's her top:
FKC#1 7-16-24 F54 tops.JPG

--------------------------

That's all I've got.

Thanks for your time.

PEACE

Highya GDB,

Wow, you're going to need a fork lift to harvest bud with!! Seriously amazing buds, and still packing! I put those on the list to get some beans for!! They look gorgeous! Happy Smokin'

She looks pretty darn good "pre-lean...😁
And look at all those white pistils..she's going to put on a lot more weight before she's done..:oops:

Good morning all.

Just a quickie today.

I saw earlier today where @Skunksta posted pics of a few buds next to a lighter for scale.

As far as I know, I'm the only person on 420 who owns an authentic, magical levitating lighter. So I decided to post a similar pic. 😁

This bud is on the Fat Kid's Cake#1:

FKC1 7-17-24 Bud with lighter.JPG

PEACE

Abracadabra! 😁

Wow, you're going to need a fork lift to harvest bud with!! Seriously amazing buds, and still packing! I put those on the list to get some beans for!! They look gorgeous! Happy Smokin'
Thanks Bode. They are turning out to be some fatties! I just hope they're 🔥
So fat and still packing on the heft, not to mention that weight and firmness are recommended by 4 out of 5 dentists who grow cannabis!
Thanks Shed! I wonder what the 5th one recommends? :)
She looks pretty darn good "pre-lean...😁
And look at all those white pistils..she's going to put on a lot more weight before she's done
"Pre-lean." :rofl:

Thanks Carcass!

Back
Top Bottom