GDB: Old Dog -- New Tricks

Holy cow am I a sucker for some Star Trek references 😜

You have been assimilated by a fan! 🕋

Gosh I hope that's what that was , if not this weed is Working! Lol
It was a Borg reference @noydb07. But I suspect your weed is working too! 😁

Hi GDB

Just over a week, and omg the veggers looked terrible on my return. Lightburn. The leaves were all tacoing and the top had that really yuck looking green.

The flowers did well.
I'm sure you'll ease them back into their normal state! Did your son take care of them for you?

I'm sure you'll ease them back into their normal state! Did your son take care of them for you?
If “take care” means almost ruined the best veg plant I’ve ever started then yes. Yes he did.

They look better already. It was good actually. He got to experience how much work is involved. I’ve got to keep humidity in the flower window and well you know. You do it. Keeping multiple plants healthy is a big job.

If “take care” means almost ruined the best veg plant I’ve ever started then yes. Yes he did.

They look better already. It was good actually. He got to experience how much work is involved. I’ve got to keep humidity in the flower window and well you know. You do it. Keeping multiple plants healthy is a big job.
Give him an "E" for effort! :Rasta:

Crazy! You guys just give out E's like that. Keep the E and give him a quarter or a 8th of flower for the effort I'd say 😜
In my country an E is as low as you can go when it comes to grades.

Yeah and when it comes time to serve the green soup, when it comes to him, it will be no soup for you!

Yeah.

Cant kill em. Cant beat em with a stick.

Lollling!
I get even with my shit-assed kids by cracking jokes about banging their mom! 🤣 Almost like beating them, but only mentally. LoL

In my country an E is as low as you can go when it comes to grades.

Yeah and when it comes time to serve the green soup, when it comes to him, it will be no soup for you!
What does the "E" denote in your school system, "Egghead?" 😁

I get even with my shit-assed kids by cracking jokes about banging their mom! 🤣 Almost like beating them, but only mentally. LoL
Not that's some devious shit there, 9mm! :rofl:

Not that's some devious shit there, 9mm! :rofl:
It doesn't take shit to get my 15 y/o daughter pissed. LoL

I'll just twerk in the kitchen while making eye contact with my wife & whisper "remember this one"....
Daughter about hurls, turns red & disappears. 👍

Good morning all.

It's Flip 49 for the Phase II girls and this morning when I checked on them the Fat Kid's Cake #2 looked like a leaning tower. I had seen this coming; she's been tilting little by little for the past few weeks. Today, however, the lean was so noticeable that I felt the need to take action. She's getting close to the point where she might tip herself over from the imbalance.

I put a bungee cord on her pot and stuck a bamboo stick between the cord and the pot. Then I took a small bungee cord, wrapped it around the plant's trunk and fastened it to the bamboo stick.

Now it's being pulled into a slight lean in the other direction, but she's nearly upright and is somewhat well-balanced again.

FKC2 7-11-24 F49 lean fix.JPG

Other than that, everything is cool. The Godberry is a leaner too, but she's so short it doesn't matter as much. She can only lean so much and she's in no danger of losing her balance.

Here's a tent shot before I exit stage right! FKC#2 is front left.
NT P2 7-11-24 F49 tent.JPG

-----------------------------

Thanks for your visit.

PEACE

Good morning all.

It's Flip 49 for the Phase II girls and this morning when I checked on them the Fat Kid's Cake #2 looked like a leaning tower. I had seen this coming; she's been tilting little by little for the past few weeks. Today, however, the lean was so noticeable that I felt the need to take action. She's getting close to the point where she might tip herself over from the imbalance.

I put a bungee cord on her pot and stuck a bamboo stick between the cord and the pot. Then I took a small bungee cord, wrapped it around the plant's trunk and fastened it to the bamboo stick.

Now it's being pulled into a slight lean in the other direction, but she's nearly upright and is somewhat well-balanced again.

Other than that, everything is cool. The Godberry is a leaner too, but she's so short it doesn't matter as much. She can only lean so much and she's in no danger of losing her balance.

Thanks for your visit.

PEACE
The leaners turn into floppers so pre floppers NICE! No wonder you are the head of the flop council

Highya GDB,

Love the bud shots!! So nice to see those fat buds and white pistils. Still stacking on more bud! Pretty as a picture!! Happy Smokin'

Good morning all.

Thanks for your visit.

PEACE
Really beautiful colas on Fat Kids Cake! What’s the flavor when you give a little squeeze?

Back
Top Bottom