GDB: Old Dog -- New Tricks

Hello all.

Forrest would likely say too that "Growing weed is like a box of chocolates."

This little Godberry plant had me going through my entire seed stash the other day just to see if I had another one. No such luck.

If I were into to doing crosses I'd definitely want to cross this shorty with some other strains to see if I could produce more squat, budsy ones like this.

Despite her light-greeness, I'm loving her on her Flip 37. She's 16 inches tall. (And I didn't know that until I measured her this morning! I last did it on June 14th. She was 13 inches tall then and I mistakenly thought her stretch was done. Now I've got this super-sized version. 😁 )

GB 6-29-24 F37.JPG

She is said to have a short flowering period: 55 days. So maybe another 5 weeks for her!

---------------------------

nice haul GDB for just weed colored weed Lol! looks great bet they all smoke & taste real good can't wait for the smoke report
Thanks con. Early testers of the Lemon Bubble were great! I resisted the urge to taste any before I bagged her up because I want to wait on the real deal maybe 30 days from now. Not likely to succeed but I'm gonna' try! :)
I'm drooling on those nug sh:drool:ots!
Thanks so much Toydollz! :thanks:
Pure 🔥 🔥 🔥 brother!
Thanks 9mm! I know you know 🔥
That's some weight! And they look great! What an update! Friday at 8! I'll stop there but for real almost ½LB off two plants. I need to get back to training and growing some short and stickies 💪
Enjoy bro! 👊
Thanks GV! Big things can come in small packages! :Rasta:
Nice nug pics! That does look dense and delish.
Thanks Ms. Carmen! And keep your foot on the gas girl!
Dipped in liquid sugar they look! Yummy!
Thanks much Stone! I hope they're yummy! :yummy:
Thanks WWayne! And thanks for visiting my grow. :thanks:
nice Haul and good looking buds , got glider 🔍
Thanks Smoke! I'm looking forward to hopefully some "good tasting" buds!

-----------------------------

Thanks for looking in and have yourselves a wonderful weekend!

PEACE

Highya GDB,

I'm a sucker for gorgeous eye candy!! Godberry turned into a beautiful swan. Forrest is right, you never know what you're goin' to get! Good job with her! Now if she performs the zoot factor properly, you'll be in fat city!! Happy Smokin'

Greetings from the mid-Atlantic U.S. and Happy Sunday!

Just a few pics of the Phase II group on their Flip 38.

All present and accounted for:
NT P2 6-30-24 F38 tent.JPG

The dropping of the shags continues but at an acceptable rate, IMO.
NT P2 6-30-24 F38 tent side door.JPG

----------------------------------

Those are a couple of nice weights and frosty goodness! And your shorty is really showing off the goods gods. :)
Thanks Shed. Believe me, the GB thrives on the attention! :)
I'm a sucker for gorgeous eye candy!! Godberry turned into a beautiful swan. Forrest is right, you never know what you're goin' to get! Good job with her! Now if she performs the zoot factor properly, you'll be in fat city!! Happy Smokin'
Thanks Bode. Fat city, one of my fav destinations! :ganjamon:

---------------------------------

I hope this day finds you and yours in happiness and good health.

Have a wonderful Sunday!

PEACE

Have a wonderful Sunday!

PEACE
Stunning! :Rasta:

Congrats on the final weigh-in's-👍 that should keep ya in the smoke for a little while...:lot-o-toke:
I'm loving her on her Flip 37. She's 16 inches tall.
So am I..💚- 16 inches of nothin' but buds...❤️‍🔥
I can't wait to see her in a month...
The other plants are great, too- but the Godberry is a little attention- stealer:cool:...

Have a wonderful Sunday!

PEACE
This is my last one going right now. A freebie from NASC= Trizkit (20/Mendo) just finished 9 weeks. She’s about 30” tall & only used leaf tucking/defoliation as LST. I’m thinking 2 1/2 to 3 weeks left. Just bought 5 Universal Love beans (Mephisto) for 40$ plus 2 freebies from an exclusive NASC offer. Already can’t wait!:ganjamon:

IMG_0063.jpeg

IMG_0061.jpeg

IMG_0058.jpeg

Hello all.

With my outdoor grow attempts kinda' going south, and my clones in the basement tent acting fussy, the trusty old 4x4 is turning into my "comfort zone."

So I'm happy to share some pics of the Phase II girls on their Flip 41, mostly because there is nothing to report! :)

Both of the Fat Kid's Cakes are stacking nicely.

FKC2:
FKC2 7-3-24 F41 .JPG

FKC2 7-3-24 F41 above.JPG

FKC1:
FKC1 7-3-24 F41.JPG

FKC1 7-3-24 F41 above.JPG

The little Godberry remains steady.

GB:
GB 7-3-24 F41.JPG

GB 7-3-24 F41 above.JPG

All comfortably back in the tent:
NT P2 7-3-24 F41 tent.JPG

No head-slapping going on in the grow! I hope it remains so. :Rasta:

Thanks for taking a look.

PEACE

Hello all.

With my outdoor grow attempts kinda' going south, and my clones in the basement tent acting fussy, the trusty old 4x4 is turning into my "comfort zone."

So I'm happy to share some pics of the Phase II girls on their Flip 41, mostly because there is nothing to report! :)

FKC2:
FKC2 7-3-24 F41 .JPG

FKC1:
FKC1 7-3-24 F41.JPG

GB:
GB 7-3-24 F41.JPG

GB 7-3-24 F41 above.JPG

PEACE
Looking great GDB & no problems even better I'll go fishing for you today

Hello all.

FKC2:
FKC2 7-3-24 F41 .JPG

FKC1:
FKC1 7-3-24 F41.JPG

GB:
GB 7-3-24 F41.JPG

GB 7-3-24 F41 above.JPG

PEACE
WooHoo!

Absofunking BEAUTIFUL! ❤️

Hello all.

It Flip 46 for the Phase II girls and time for a Bright-Eyed and Bushy-Tailed update!

The 2 Fat Kid's Cakes are the same pheno. They could pass for twins. Their tops are putting on weight and many of their pistils have changed colors. They don't exhibit much frost but instead are starting to looking a little greasy.

FKC1:
FKC1 7-8-24 F46 bud.JPG

FKC2:
FKC2 7-8-24 F46 bud.JPG

The Godberry still has mostly white pistils but she's bringing more frost than the FKCs.

GB:
GB 7-8-24 F46 bud.JPG

And a tent shot:
NT P2 7-8-24 F46 tent.JPG

All of the plants really seem to like the Maxi series nutrients. They've been fed nothing but that and an occasional dose of silica (Stout MSA). The Maxi series seems to work as advertised without any major adjustments to the manufacturer's recommended feed rates or the addition of supplements!

------------------------------

And a shout out to @Mini Split Warehouse! I received the portable a/c unit for my GJOTY win. It was a little late to arrive but is still much appreciated! This unit should really be a big plus for my basement grows where I deal with temperature issues during the summer and high humidity issues year-round. I probably won't be able to use it this summer as I'll need to get a window replacement down there in order to properly install it. However, it's got me looking forward to next summer down in the pit! This unit could be a game-changer for my basement grows. :yahoo:

Thanks to 420 Magazine, @Mini Split Warehouse and all of you who have lended me your time and support!
AC unit 7-7-24.JPG

-------------------------------

Looks like the Godberry stacks are about at long as the FKC but they just start lower down!
Thanks Shed. She's been a pleasant surprise, and I love a squat plant!
Smooth sailing here! :green_heart: Happy 4th!
Thanks Stone. Happy 4th to you too, dude!
Looking great GDB & no problems even better I'll go fishing for you today
Thanks con. What did we catch? :)
These plants look good nice and green and lots of buds ! Happy 4th to you and your GDB !
Thanks Smoke and the same to you and yours!
WooHoo!

Absofunking BEAUTIFUL! ❤️
Thanks MedSci! I'll second that "WooHoo!"
Truly stunning. Also, happy 4th GDB and family.
Thanks so much Ms. Carmen! :thanks:

--------------------------

As always, I appreciate your company, and thanks for stopping by!

PEACE

Hello all.

It Flip 46 for the Phase II girls and time for a Bright-Eyed and Bushy-Tailed update!

The 2 Fat Kid's Cakes are the same pheno. They could pass for twins. Their tops are putting on weight and many of their pistils have changed colors. They don't exhibit much frost but instead are starting to looking a little greasy.

FKC1:
FKC1 7-8-24 F46 bud.JPG

FKC2:
FKC2 7-8-24 F46 bud.JPG

The Godberry still has mostly white pistils but she's bringing more frost than the FKCs.

GB:
GB 7-8-24 F46 bud.JPG

And a tent shot:
NT P2 7-8-24 F46 tent.JPG

All of the plants really seem to like the Maxi series nutrients. They've been fed nothing but that and an occasional dose of silica (Stout MSA). The Maxi series seems to work as advertised without any major adjustments to the manufacturer's recommended feed rates or the addition of supplements!

------------------------------

And a shout out to @Mini Split Warehouse! I received the portable a/c unit for my GJOTY win. It was a little late to arrive but is still much appreciated! This unit should really be a big plus for my basement grows where I deal with temperature issues during the summer and high humidity issues year-round. I probably won't be able to use it this summer as I'll need to get a window replacement down there in order to properly install it. However, it's got me looking forward to next summer down in the pit! This unit could be a game-changer for my basement grows. :yahoo:

Thanks to 420 Magazine, @Mini Split Warehouse and all of you who have lended me your time and support!
AC unit 7-7-24.JPG

-------------------------------

Thanks Shed. She's been a pleasant surprise, and I love a squat plant!

Thanks Stone. Happy 4th to you too, dude!

Thanks con. What did we catch? :)

Thanks Smoke and the same to you and yours!

Thanks MedSci! I'll second that "WooHoo!"

Thanks so much Ms. Carmen! :thanks:

--------------------------

As always, I appreciate your company, and thanks for stopping by!

PEACE
Plants looking great & awesome prize & everything I caught was to big to keep it was a good day on the water hot as hell & had to jump in the lake a couple times

Nothing wrong with a 4x4. No bugs, no mildew, no need to.bud wash. Sounds perfect ...just like your girls
Thanks Tim. So far, so good!

Plants looking great & awesome prize & everything I caught was to big to keep it was a good day on the water hot as hell & had to jump in the lake a couple times
Too big to keep? Where I fish it's usually the other way around. We have to let go of what's too small to keep.

Had to jump in the lake, huh? I've been told to go do that a few times in my life! :)

Back
Top Bottom