GDB: Old Dog -- New Tricks

Sounds logical to me- although- the leaves that are farthest from the buds may also be the ones getting inadequate light...so it may be hard to narrow down exactly which condition is actually causing them to fall off...:hmmmm:

FKC's look good (yellow leaf and all)👍

That little Godberry is awesome...:cool:
I don't know if I'd try and green her up or not- she's doing so well...
...but she may need a little something as flowering progresses..
Thanks MrC! Yeah, the leaves in the dark were likely to go no matter what, and there were quite a few of those.

That GB is a gamer and she might turn a little purple too (though you didn't hear that from me)! 😁

Hello grow group!

It's Flip 34 for the Phase II girls.

I'm not going to post pics of these girls everyday but I'm putting up these today because I want to document (for myself) that no "shag" leaves were dropped overnight from either of the Fat Kid's Cake plants.
NT P2 6-26-24 F34 side door.JPG

NT P2 6-26-24 F34 tent.JPG

I fed them all to run-off today. I increased the dosage of the MaxiBloom from 5g to 5.25g per gallon. That still puts me at under the recommended max dosage for this stage (5.7g). I cannot say that this will be the last time I increase the dosage. The plants don't seem to mind more and the FKCs are a lovely green. I held steady on the CALiMAGic @ 3.5ml per gallon.

The Godberry is a lighter green but I'm beginning to doubt if that's going to change no matter what I do. I think I'll do as @Carcass suggested and just look past it because she looks fine in every other way.

----------------------------

Looks like it's working out rather well!
Thanks Shed. The training of these puppies has become one of my favorite things, right up there with bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens!

Soon I want to try a manifold kinda' modified into a wheel, like this:
WHEEL TRAINING.jpg

-----------------------------

Thanks for taking a look!

PEACE

Hello grow group!

It's Flip 34 for the Phase II girls.

I'm not going to post pics of these girls everyday but I'm putting up these today because I want to document (for myself) that no "shag" leaves were dropped overnight from either of the Fat Kid's Cake plants.
NT P2 6-26-24 F34 side door.JPG

NT P2 6-26-24 F34 tent.JPG

I fed them all to run-off today. I increased the dosage of the MaxiBloom from 5g to 5.25g per gallon. That still puts me at under the recommended max dosage for this stage (5.7g). I cannot say that this will be the last time I increase the dosage. The plants don't seem to mind more and the FKCs are a lovely green. I held steady on the CALiMAGic @ 3.5ml per gallon.

The Godberry is a lighter green but I'm beginning to doubt if that's going to change no matter what I do. I think I'll do as @Carcass suggested and just look past it because she looks fine in every other way.

Thanks Shed. The training of these puppies has become one of my favorite things, right up there with bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens!

Soon I want to try a manifold kinda' modified into a wheel, like this:
WHEEL TRAINING.jpg

Thanks for taking a look!

PEACE
Damn those all are looking good love the wheel

Damn those all are looking good love the wheel
Thanks so much con.

Yeah, that wheel is cool. But I'll bet it's a bit tricky to get it right! :Rasta:

Yeah, that wheel is cool. But I'll bet it's a bit tricky to get it right! :Rasta:
That is pretty darn cool- you can do that, GDB!
When you do, you'd better give her her own tent- pretty sure she'll need it👍

It's Flip 35 for the Phase II girls and HOORAY, pistils are beginning to change colors on the Fat Kid's Cakes!
FKC2 6-27-24 F35 pistils turning.JPG

PEACE

Highya GDB,

I can just see a "wheel" training pattern the way you grow with colas thick with frosty buds!! Crazy good looking wheel pattern!! Must take a bit longer to train, but such a cool looking process. Have fun! Happy Smokin'

Hello grow gang!

After 19 days in the fridge, the Lemon Bubble is ready to be bagged up! And, after 17 days in the fridge, the Hash Lover is also ready for bagging!

I believe the HL got done a little quicker because I bucked her buds before putting her in the gift boxes. The LB was boxed with stems in place.

Dry weight for the LB was 156g.
LB 6-28-24 dry wgt.JPG

A nug shot:
LB 6-28-24 dry nug.JPG

The HL came in heavier at 208g.
HL 6-28-24 dry wgt.JPG

Another nug shot.
HL 6--28-24 dry nug.JPG

Both plants produced some solid nugs. Squeeze and there's barely any give.

I didn't get any interesting colors this round, just weed-colored weed! 😁

I bagged them in Grove bags with hygrometers and will monitor them over the coming days. I had taken samples and put them in Mason jars overnight. By this morning, the LB Mason jar read 62% and the HL's was at 58%. They'll likely go back up in the Grove bags and I'll air them out as needed.

That just leaves the Blue Brown Cindy, which I really treated really badly near the end of her life. She's still in the fridge. I'm just putting off dealing with her. I probably should take her out of there since she was damn near dry when she went in! :rolleyes:

I can just see a "wheel" training pattern the way you grow with colas thick with frosty buds!! Crazy good looking wheel pattern!! Must take a bit longer to train, but such a cool looking process. Have fun! Happy Smokin'
Thanks Bode. :thanks:
I'm down with OPP (other people's pistils)!
Whew, you scared me for a second there! :Rasta:
Yeah you know me!

Todays ear worm officially sorted ✔️

Lolling!
Cool beans, Tra! :)
Your garden is awesome today GDB!
You interested in a manifold huh? These last 5 pots were my first and it was easy! You'll have fun moving auxin flow rate around for your benefit! I like the method and plan another manifold set up right after this one!
Thanks so much Stone! I'm just looking for the right plant, one with sturdy growth on the first node cause everything above it will be history. :Rasta:

As always, thanks for stopping by.

PEACE

Hello grow gang!

After 19 days in the fridge, the Lemon Bubble is ready to be bagged up! And, after 17 days in the fridge, the Hash Lover is also ready for bagging!

I believe the HL got done a little quicker because I bucked her buds before putting her in the gift boxes. The LB was boxed with stems in place.

LB 6-28-24 dry wgt.JPG

A nug shot:
LB 6-28-24 dry nug.JPG

HL 6-28-24 dry wgt.JPG

Another nug shot.
HL 6--28-24 dry nug.JPG

Both plant produced some solid nugs. Squeeze and there's barely any give.

I bagged them in Grove bags with hygrometers and will monitor them over the coming days. I had taken samples and put them in Mason jars overnight. By this morning, the LB Mason jar read 62% and the HL's was at 58%. They'll likely go back up in the Grove bags and I'll air them out as needed.

That just leaves the Blue Brown Cindy, which I really treated really badly near the end of her life. She's still in the fridge. I'm just putting off dealing with her. I probably should take her out of there since she was damn near dry when she went in! :rolleyes:

Thanks so much Stone! I'm just looking for the right plant, one with sturdy growth on the first node cause everything above it will be history. :Rasta:

PEACE
nice haul GDB for just weed colored weed Lol! looks great bet they all smoke & taste real good can't wait for the smoke report

I'm drooling on those nug sh:drool:ots!

Hello grow gang!

LB 6-28-24 dry wgt.JPG

A nug shot:
LB 6-28-24 dry nug.JPG

HL 6-28-24 dry wgt.JPG

Another nug shot.
HL 6--28-24 dry nug.JPG

PEACE
That's some weight! And they look great! What an update! Friday at 8! I'll stop there but for real almost ½LB off two plants. I need to get back to training and growing some short and stickies 💪
Enjoy bro! 👊

Hello grow gang!

LB 6-28-24 dry wgt.JPG

A nug shot:
LB 6-28-24 dry nug.JPG

HL 6-28-24 dry wgt.JPG

Another nug shot.
HL 6--28-24 dry nug.JPG

PEACE

😮‍💨 wow

Back
Top Bottom