GDB: Old Dog -- New Tricks

Beautiful flowers, nice & greasy.
These are the 2nd tier on Trizkit really swelling.

IMG_0080.jpeg

Interesting frost difference between the two varieties so it's nice that the FKC's are puttin' on the grease! And they all seem to like what they're eating since they're a lovely shade of green.

And for that reason alone you'll be changing nute lines again! :thumb:

Congrats on the mini split prize and nice work already getting set up for next summer. Stock up on moth balls while you're at it.

Hello all.

It Flip 46 for the Phase II girls and time for a Bright-Eyed and Bushy-Tailed update!

The 2 Fat Kid's Cakes are the same pheno. They could pass for twins. Their tops are putting on weight and many of their pistils have changed colors. They don't exhibit much frost but instead are starting to looking a little greasy.

FKC1:
FKC1 7-8-24 F46 bud.JPG

FKC2:
FKC2 7-8-24 F46 bud.JPG

The Godberry still has mostly white pistils but she's bringing more frost than the FKCs.

GB:
GB 7-8-24 F46 bud.JPG

And a tent shot:
NT P2 7-8-24 F46 tent.JPG

All of the plants really seem to like the Maxi series nutrients. They've been fed nothing but that and an occasional dose of silica (Stout MSA). The Maxi series seems to work as advertised without any major adjustments to the manufacturer's recommended feed rates or the addition of supplements!

------------------------------

And a shout out to @Mini Split Warehouse! I received the portable a/c unit for my GJOTY win. It was a little late to arrive but is still much appreciated! This unit should really be a big plus for my basement grows where I deal with temperature issues during the summer and high humidity issues year-round. I probably won't be able to use it this summer as I'll need to get a window replacement down there in order to properly install it. However, it's got me looking forward to next summer down in the pit! This unit could be a game-changer for my basement grows. :yahoo:

Thanks to 420 Magazine, @Mini Split Warehouse and all of you who have lended me your time and support!
AC unit 7-7-24.JPG

-------------------------------

Thanks Shed. She's been a pleasant surprise, and I love a squat plant!

Thanks Stone. Happy 4th to you too, dude!

Thanks con. What did we catch? :)

Thanks Smoke and the same to you and yours!

Thanks MedSci! I'll second that "WooHoo!"

Thanks so much Ms. Carmen! :thanks:

--------------------------

As always, I appreciate your company, and thanks for stopping by!

PEACE
Sweet score on the AC GDB 👍
I just purchased one Myself with the heat pump and Im anxious to see how it performs this winter in my basement✌️

To get a hole cut through my wall would cost me a small fortune here, and I'm not exaggerating! Anyhow, I already have a hole, it just needs a more modern window in it. And the window replacement companies are always advertising sales. I think they're modeled after Mattress companies. :)

Hello grow gang.

Well, Costco got me again. :straightface:

I go there once a month to stock up on essentials and yesterday was the day.

I try to maintain tunnel vision whenever I go in there. I know the game. They line the isles with objects meant to entice weak, impulsive shoppers into buying something they had no intention of getting. Amazingly, sometimes those easily recognizable "traps" not only snag weak, impulsive shoppers but they also snag shoppers like me! 😁

So my new 4-speed, oscillating tower fan is on the job in the 4x4.

New fan1 7-9-24.JPG

New fan2 7-9-24.JPG

By putting this one in there I got to take two out! I've still got another small oscillating fan clipped to the front right tent pole just in case. But I've even turned that one off for now. This tower blows!

Costco had 'em on sale for $35 and resistance was futile!

---------------------------

Interesting frost difference between the two varieties so it's nice that the FKC's are puttin' on the grease! And they all seem to like what they're eating since they're a lovely shade of green.

And for that reason alone you'll be changing nute lines again!
I've still got to give the Remo set a try! ;)
Good morning Grand Daddy Kool!

Garden is looking schmick as always!
Thanks Tra! How long were you away from your babies?
Beautiful!
And congrats on the new a/c, your plants are going to love it!
Or, are you going to use it to keep GDB cool?
Thanks, Carcass.
What's good for me will be good for them! :)
Sweet score on the AC GDB 👍
I just purchased one Myself with the heat pump and Im anxious to see how it performs this winter in my basement✌️
Hope it works out for you SOG! :)

--------------------------

As always, thanks for visiting!

PEACE

Amazingly, sometimes those easily recognizable "traps" not only snag weak, impulsive shoppers but they also snag shoppers like me! 😁

So my new 4-speed, oscillating tower fan is on the job in the 4x4.
I can see your reasoning- that's a great price, and more space (and airflow) in the tent is always a good thing!
How could you not buy it? 🤔
Well Done, GDB!

Thanks Tra! How long were you away from your babies?
Hi GDB

Just over a week, and omg the veggers looked terrible on my return. Lightburn. The leaves were all tacoing and the top had that really yuck looking green.

The flowers did well.

Back
Top Bottom