Ganesha's Evolution

Yeah the leaning is actually not that great as she went fully horizontal the next days and I think I screwed up by giving a veg feed last week as I noticed the caps on my bottles had both colours, those canna bottles have two caps one for the bottle and one for the little measuring compartment. And normally the red caps are flower stuff and the brown caps veg. So I think went for the wrong one.. and either the N was too much for her or made her grow a bit through which she lost all strength and structure to keep the buds up.. Sigh...
I put some strings through to pull her back up a bit and I pulled out the T.A. Final Part to hasten a finish.
And now pistils have started turning brown and leaves are fading.
Soon!

The side/below light came in handy when she went horizontal as she was leaning into the light so the buds still got plenty of light.

IMG_1724958354380.JPEG

Man, I wouldn't sweat that at all, feeding Veg by accident one time is no big deal at all. In fact, I used Veg my entire grow without bloom nutrients and had great results. (from advice given by many and as an experiment)...

I've read many strains that warn stakes might be needed if the buds get too heavy, maybe your strain is one of these? All in all this is a GREAT thing ! Your killing it with this grow..

Looking great man, I love how you've kept the colas at relatively equal height. hows the smell?

Man, I wouldn't sweat that at all, feeding Veg by accident one time is no big deal at all. In fact, I used Veg my entire grow without bloom nutrients and had great results. (from advice given by many and as an experiment)...

I've read many strains that warn stakes might be needed if the buds get too heavy, maybe your strain is one of these? All in all this is a GREAT thing ! Your killing it with this grow..

Looking great man, I love how you've kept the colas at relatively equal height. hows the smell?
hmmmm I do think it's related though, if the buds were heavy she'd just fall open, but the whole plant went leaning to one side, she's only up because of the strings, and well the feed stays active a couple of days as it's breaking down and converting into nutrients so I think it gave her a grow spurt making her limp.
Or too much N floppy stems.
Smells great, trichomes already milky, so I'm just waiting on a touch of colour.

I have no idea what week we're in but it's September aaah noo Winter is coming.. soon its cold & grey until April.. humans should have never migrated to the North it only got us all this trouble, people sheltering & sitting inside start to think too much.
Wait lemme check back, week 7 was Aug 13 so starting week 10?
Gotta be patient she's still thirsty
IMG_1725296940150.JPEG
IMG_1725297042691.JPEG
IMG_1725297007278.JPEG

Finally a camera model with adjustable white balance on the app.
This is more true to life colour.
Week 10 almost passed, I'm thinking she'll still fly through week 11 but I'm hoping end of week 12 she's gonna be good to go.

IMG_1725742003907.JPEG
IMG_1725741942150.JPEG
Absolutely Beautiful :drool::drool::drool:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom