G.G. Clone Topped Before 10 Days Old

I just joined few weeks ago you make thread @Squiggle
Hey @Ally p im glad you dropped in . My family is family is from Belfast and my aunt is Scottish but im not sure where from in Scotland. Feel free to post when ever you want. :peace:

Hey @Ally p im glad you dropped in . My family is family is from Belfast and my aunt is Scottish but im not sure where from in Scotland. Feel free to post when ever you want. :peace:
Hi @Bill284 I luv looking at your pics in threads amazing I'm a pure novice ,bn watching n reading your thread I find them interesting and helpful cheers ...keep up the good work bill

Hi @Bill284 I luv looking at your pics in threads amazing I'm a pure novice ,bn watching n reading your thread I find them interesting and helpful cheers ...keep up the good work bill
I think we are all still learning. Thanks very much for the compliments I really enjoy what im doing now. :Namaste:

Wow.
Omg thats my story to a tee @Squiggle . Eventually they put me on fetynal and it killed me. Doc in hospital never gave up and brought me back to life. I woke up 3 days later and had no idea what happened.
Its just a horrendous story. Opiods totally destroyed my life. I'm clean now no drugs and haven't had a beer in over 20 years. I actually just started smoking again. I quit after high school. I'm completely legal thank God. Its a miracle plant. Here in Canada its treated like beer cops don't give a shit, as long as your not driving.
It's such a sad story but with a triumphant ending. Getting yourself away from those monsters is commendable. Nice one mate.

This thread is just me taking pics and having fun talking to everyone.
I'm happy you dropped in and told me some about you. Its so nice to know a little about the people I'm talking to. So feel free to talk about what ever,
when you feel like. :Namaste: Thanks a lot.
Thanks and likewise. You will not have any room for photos once I started talking :p

Hi Bill!!

Everything looks nice and healthy. We have the same dollar store shopping list there. Leave some supplies for me please :rofl: subb'd
Thanks @Shaggn ,I hit a bunch in town and clean them out. They just starting to bring in spring stuff now. :Namaste:

But due to us being in the UK, we are classed as criminals for cultivating the plant.

live morally and who cares. legality has little bearing on who you are and how you live. we did it for years in canada. just don't go blabbing to the neighbours.

live morally and who cares. legality has little bearing on who you are and how you live. we did it for years in canada. just don't go blabbing to the neighbours.
We are lucky to be legal now, I don't have to kiss ass with the neighbors anymore worrying about the smell outside. I love Canada. :thumb:

Where else can you have a veg room like this. I love Canada. 2/10

9286A19D-AF9A-4B7D-B2E8-A55640BABA69.jpeg

Eventually they put me on fetynal and it killed me. Doc in hospital never gave up and brought me back to life.
Wow Bill! Thank god for that doctor who never gave up. I'm sorry you had to go through such an ordeal. But i'm very happy you made it out the other side and we have been able to get to know each other :peace:
I just joined few weeks ago you make thread @Squiggle
If you do, count me and @Bill284 in :thumb:
My family is family is from Belfast and my aunt is Scottish but im not sure where from in Scotland.
@Bill284 is a brit too :) haha
I think we are all still learning.
So true. Always something to learn. These's a life lesson in there...

Wow Bill! Thank god for that doctor who never gave up. I'm sorry you had to go through such an ordeal. But i'm very happy you made it out the other side and we have been able to get to know each other :peace:

If you do, count me and @Bill284 in :thumb:

@Bill284 is a brit too :) haha

So true. Always something to learn. These's a life lesson in there...
Bad mojo that old stuff. Happy days ahead my friend im glad to have met you
well covid met like everyone on line now. I really appreciate the kind words. :Namaste:

Dude I didn't kno u put a signature with a journal! Dude I like quading or mainlining I don't measure each node dobit by eye and as soon as that 5th node comes ill chop. Or atleast before 6th pops then remove 1 and 2. So ya a strong vigorous plant 10 days all good in my book thats what I did last run in the dwc , sour diesel male clones what a waste of time and a vigorous male bean could have used for breeding. Ill have to go to beginning and catch up.

Dude I didn't kno u put a signature with a journal! Dude I like quading or mainlining I don't measure each node dobit by eye and as soon as that 5th node comes ill chop. Or atleast before 6th pops then remove 1 and 2. So ya a strong vigorous plant 10 days all good in my book thats what I did last run in the dwc , sour diesel male clones what a waste of time and a vigorous male bean could have used for breeding. Ill have to go to beginning and catch up.

Garden looks great Bill. So many plants :green_heart: Me and the Mrs have discussed making the jump to Canada at some point. I don't want to spend my entire life living in one country and Canada appeals to us. @Squiggle if you make that thread don't forget to tag me in.:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom