G.G. Clone Topped Before 10 Days Old

Garden looks great Bill. So many plants :green_heart: Me and the Mrs have discussed making the jump to Canada at some point. I don't want to spend my entire life living in one country and Canada appeals to us. @Squiggle if you make that thread don't forget to tag me in.:high-five:
Thanks @VetSmoke85 , come on over , don't forget your wool undies though.
Freeken cold here today.

Thanks @VetSmoke85 , come on over , don't forget your wool undies though.
Freeken cold here today.
-4 here this morning. I don't mind the cold, you can always add more layers. Had my fill of sun in those damn deserts. :laugh: I think we'll have to wait until my wife's parents are no longer with us. Bit morbid. Ha ha. She wants to be close to them to spend time with them and help them out in their old age which I understand. I don't have those ties as my Mum moved to Germany when I was 14 and I haven't spoken to my Dad since I was 17. I'd jump on a plane today.

Garden looks great Bill. So many plants :green_heart: Me and the Mrs have discussed making the jump to Canada at some point. I don't want to spend my entire life living in one country and Canada appeals to us. @Squiggle if you make that thread don't forget to tag me in.:high-five:
I will definitely tag you in. It will be this evening before it's up and running unfortunately at the minute im doing that work thingy that nobody likes...

I will definitely tag you in. It will be this evening before it's up and running unfortunately at the minute im doing that work thingy that nobody likes...
Yeah I'm supposed to be doing that too. In reality I'm just nudging my mouse every couple of minutes so if upper management are looking at peoples online status they think I'm online doing something :rofl:

-4 here this morning. I don't mind the cold, you can always add more layers. Had my fill of sun in those damn deserts. :laugh: I think we'll have to wait until my wife's parents are no longer with us. Bit morbid. Ha ha. She wants to be close to them to spend time with them and help them out in their old age which I understand. I don't have those ties as my Mum moved to Germany when I was 14 and I haven't spoken to my Dad since I was 17. I'd jump on a plane today.
If you are ok with snow you couldn't pick a better place my friend. Great quality of life, and all the weed you can grow. :thumb:

Hey brother I hope all is well. Your ladies r looking great.

Hope your enjoying the weather lmao. I’ve been cold AF all week and probably going to bail tomorrow from work for a 4 day weekend.
Stay warm my friend play safe
Thanks @KCCO 77 stay warm my friend. Brrrr.

Omg it said something was wrong with server then It posted 100 times sorry
Its ok my friend. I don’t have that work problem anymore.

Lol well having better conditions then last time keeping close to 60/60 taking a bit longer but what I want. Surprising how much water comes out. I've emptied a 5gal worth and probably another 5+ , at the same time actual conditions have changed here back to 80/66 at nite 70s/90s% and I currently have budget campers so not air tight

Lol well having better conditions then last time keeping close to 60/60 taking a bit longer but what I want. Surprising how much water comes out. I've emptied a 5gal worth and probably another 5+ , at the same time actual conditions have changed here back to 80/66 at nite 70s/90s% and I currently have budget campers so not air tight
I'm assuming your talking about your dehuey, 90% is that the rh where you are now.

Lol no rain fog, that was at night right now its 88/56 not bad but also mid day its right over top. Problem within my house its not on slab, it's cbs but these houses were never built to have ac. Built to let breathe. Built shell, joist, wood floors walls. No barrier between wood and dirt besides air. House had been vacant 2 yrs dumb people that flipped it to us when turned power or ac on they dropped it to 65. Ruined floors. I think I said it before since I got this dehuey 1st time ever since we lived here broke 60% mark in my house.

2/12 veg room
I'll need a shoehorn if I put anymore in there.

20210212_203020.jpg

Back
Top Bottom