Jack Herer
Gorilla glue
Gelato
1-3 months old

B1C948B5-366B-4639-B54A-9E8376C9D0C8.jpeg

17FABB21-F33C-4F70-A669-718282C30A2D.jpeg

Just getting bigger by the day.

CE3012D5-089B-42E1-9C27-2BC2EA2BF82C.jpeg
Man I could definitely see my self putting a tent right in the middle of all them beauties. Great work my friend.

Man I could definitely see my self putting a tent right in the middle of all them beauties. Great work my friend.
Thanks Joshua. Your girls are doing awesome. Love your pics. I didn't have to turn my phone sideways to see today's pics. Hehe. :cheer:

Veg room today don’t know if I can get everything done today fek. Can’t even take a straight pic.
16/feb I think

B122620C-C674-48F7-8EBF-1E59AC4A3A9A.jpeg

Sorry feb /17 in above pic sorry.
more clones fek no room.
I can’t leave on the floor of the work room ahhh.

98510F16-EDBC-424D-9E84-7A348F3B939B.jpeg

Veg room has gone jumanji on my ass. Glutton for punishment I guess. It’s jus so much dam fun hehe. Anyhoo 2/17 fur sure this time.

EE18A7F9-9FE8-4AA8-A6EA-5675FD0C5923.jpeg

Looking busy Bill :rofl: Man that is a veg room of awesomeness

2/12 veg room
I'll need a shoehorn if I put anymore in there.

20210212_203020.jpg

Even Waldo doesn’t know where he is in all of that :rofl:

Enjoyed catching up :thumb: Looking great my friend

Looking busy Bill :rofl: Man that is a veg room of awesomeness

Even Waldo doesn’t know where he is in all of that :rofl:

Enjoyed catching up :thumb: Looking great my friend
Thanks @GoogleGenie i try to keep busy. I bet it takes me 2 girls to get what you do out of one.
Your patience and attention to detail is astounding. Watching your girls fill a scrog is a joy.

Going to have to let me have a clip. Apparently I miss placed all my beans but I had to go just got in a little bit ago.
Hey x how are you doing. You lost your beans, iv lost my marbles. Hehe. How are things going up north.

Thanks @GoogleGenie i try to keep busy. I bet it takes me 2 girls to get what you do out of one.
Your patience and attention to detail is astounding. Watching your girls fill a scrog is a joy.
If I had the space I’d have a room just like that @Bill284 - I love it! And the ladies occupying that room look happy and healthy as can be! Amazing room you have there!

I operate out of a really small space with just enough room for 2 flowering tents and 1 small veg space and a little room for mixing nutes. I need to ScrOG to get the most out of them.

Thank you for the compliment my friend :peace:

Back
Top Bottom