G.G. Clone Topped Before 10 Days Old

Just been up potting all day.
veg room 2/9
free gelato clone if you ca find Waldo.

8249F282-69AD-492A-8F76-7283A66F439C.jpeg

Your going to have to sacrifice your bedroom if you grow anymore. Gave you got enough jars to out all the end produce in:laugh:
Looking good! Healthy plants reflect the love they receive. :thumb:
Thank you so much @Squiggle . I use most of it to make medicinal products for my health issues. I can't work anymore so it gives me something to keep busy.
I think I'm going too have to straight hydro as my health issues get worse.

Just been up potting all day.
veg room 2/9
free gelato clone if you ca find Waldo.

8249F282-69AD-492A-8F76-7283A66F439C.jpeg
Got him. He's right under that leaf!!!!:rofl:

are the leaves suppose to look waxy? doesnt that mean it is getting too much water?
I just sprayed the girls in front of her so she got wet too.
I have her under minimal light with light watering so she always looks droopy.
I don't want her to grow fast and get out of hand. I don't trim her at all so there is always nutrient movement through all the branches. That way I can cut off huge clones with tones of leaves. I find the start growing right away and they are already big. It works for me. Happy growing friend.

I just sprayed the girls in front of her so she got wet too.
I have her under minimal light with light watering so she always looks droopy.
I don't want her to grow fast and get out of hand. I don't trim her at all so there is always nutrient movement through all the branches. That way I can cut off huge clones with tones of leaves. I find the start growing right away and they are already big. It works for me. Happy growing friend.
thank man. But i was wondering, u know how the leaves of plants in the rainforests are waxy and hard because of all the moisture? are the leaves of the plant suppose to be like that?

Thank you so much @Squiggle . I use most of it to make medicinal products for my health issues. I can't work anymore so it gives me something to keep busy.
I think I'm going too have to straight hydro as my health issues get worse.
Sorry to hear of your I'll health. But I'm glad you are using natural products to treat it. The medics would only use you as a guinea and test all the latest pharma drugs on you. I grow as my wife is basically bed ridden at the moment with various ailments. She went from a high flying business women to being pumped full of tramadol and other opiates and loosing her profession.
Now, due to the home grown medicine. She uses no pharma medicine at all.
But due to us being in the UK, we are classed as criminals for cultivating the plant.

Sorry to here of your I'll health. But I'm glad you are using natural products to treat it. The medics would only use you as a guinea and test all the latest pharma drugs on you. I grow as my wife is basically bed ridden at the moment with various ailments. She went from a high flying business women to being pumped full of tramadol and other opiates and loosing her profession.
But due to us being in the UK, we are classed as criminals for cultivating the plant.
I'm the same @Squiggles use it for health but here in UK were breaking law as you say for growing plants !!

thank man. But i was wondering, u know how the leaves of plants in the rainforests are waxy and hard because of all the moisture? are the leaves of the plant suppose to be like that?
No in general they should look like the rest of my girls. See the the way the leaves are all pointing up at the light. Nice and green. Its just because she is a mother and that's the way I treat her.

@Ally p It's a crime in its own right. Just so we don't hi jack bills thread. I will set up a thread later about health and UK grown medicine. And we can chat about it all. It may start a revolution.:laugh: I will give you a nudge when it's set up. Unless you want to set it up?

Sorry to here of your I'll health. But I'm glad you are using natural products to treat it. The medics would only use you as a guinea and test all the latest pharma drugs on you. I grow as my wife is basically bed ridden at the moment with various ailments. She went from a high flying business women to being pumped full of tramadol and other opiates and loosing her profession.
Omg thats my story to a tee @Squiggle . Eventually they put me on fetynal and it killed me. Doc in hospital never gave up and brought me back to life. I woke up 3 days later and had no idea what happened.
Its just a horrendous story. Opiods totally destroyed my life. I'm clean now no drugs and haven't had a beer in over 20 years. I actually just started smoking again. I quit after high school. I'm completely legal thank God. Its a miracle plant. Here in Canada its treated like beer cops don't give a shit, as long as your not driving.

@Ally p It's a crime in its own right. Just so we don't hi jack bills thread. I will set up a thread later about health and UK grown medicine. And we can chat about it all. It may start a revolution.:laugh: I will give you a nudge when it's set up. Unless you want to set it up?
This thread is just me taking pics and having fun talking to everyone.
I'm happy you dropped in and told me some about you. Its so nice to know a little about the people I'm talking to. So feel free to talk about what ever,
when you feel like. :Namaste: Thanks a lot.

Back
Top Bottom