G.G. Clone Topped Before 10 Days Old

This poor little duck is a blueberry. She been left in clone room her whole life and now she is stretchie, I know it’s not a word but that’s what she i. But she already has 4 main branches.
I’m going to have to stop treating her like the red headed stepchild
and move her. Cuz those branches are going to pay off.
And besides I want rid of ‘this strain anyway. I’m just going to run off her and her sisters.
Great smoke but not great g/watt on her.

A42899C1-3711-4DF4-A5B7-4C3627879CE4.jpeg

4269A3BE-049E-4A96-92F5-E7FAE4303843.png

D3070EDB-A7B2-4075-AFE9-FA8A965F1C30.jpeg
Strechie!! I love it. Strechie the plant. I bet i can smoke that!! :passitleft: :goodjob:Awesome job my friend.

Thank you so much my friend. I used to have trouble with cloning
But now it’s so easy and fun. I just had to tell people thanks again @jushualuck
Strechie!! I love it. Strechie the plant. I bet i can smoke that!! :passitleft: :goodjob:Awesome job my friend.

Even though I burnt these girls with the white L.E.D. they are still working their magic. Their mother is a short stocky beast so I'm hoping for good results from these Gelatos. I haven't run Gelato in a couple years it was just a beautiful smoke I was told.so I'm looking forward to trying it. For a while there I still wasn't smoking, everyone kept telling me how good it was so finally I started again.
I can finally test my own stuff now. Might throw one into flower this month. Too early I know but I don't want to wait 4 months to test some.

Wow bill thanks for the tip. I will absolutely look for those blocks for cloning. Really nice job! Im on my first clone attempt and am def not sure mine are going to work out. I will try those blocks next time for sure.

I just fished up some gelato og auto and it came out really nice. I dont have like a refined palette or anything, I smoke cigs like keith richards but mine def had a grapefruit pineapplely champagne thing going. Extremely tasty

I just fished up some gelato og auto and it came out really nice. I dont have like a refined palette or anything, I smoke cigs like keith richards but mine def had a grapefruit pineapplely champagne thing going. Extremely tasty
I tried every method and this is by far faster than solo cups or sprayers or anything really. They start growing right away. Got a pic of your Gelato?

It got so packed I yanked two and finished them with a makeshift set up. This was my second grow with the set up and I know alot of areas that I could have done better so I cant even imagine what they’d look like if somebody who knew what they were doing could pull off with this strain

It got so packed I yanked two and finished them with a makeshift set up. This was my second grow with the set up and I know alot of areas that I could have done better so I cant even imagine what they’d look like if somebody who knew what they were doing could pull off with this strain
WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Amazing setup and fantastic looking buds. I am envious brother.

WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Amazing setup and fantastic looking buds. I am envious brother.
Love the side lighting and all the tricks you have going on in there.
This is the veg room today.
Added that baby blueberry in
Some where. Dam I’m sure it’s there. I think.

372F56DD-4E9F-4D68-A7F5-28DB5003FFFC.jpeg

Love the side lighting and all the tricks you have going on in there.
This is the veg room today.
Added that baby blueberry in
Some where. Dam I’m sure it’s there. I think.

372F56DD-4E9F-4D68-A7F5-28DB5003FFFC.jpeg
So I did move the blueberry Clone with the branches . But I found her sister in with the clones. I’ll never be done with them. And I just hate killing healthy babies.

A0FD51ED-4474-43A8-B1BD-E0AC8ABD9C52.jpeg

Instant plants if you haven’t tried this system yet you should.
They are big and grow fast.
It’s virtually impossible to kill them when you run this system.

Air pot roots. They fill the entire pot. Right out to those funky holes. Decent stump and maximize your g/w a little more.

085AEBD7-E63D-43F6-9F56-B3FCF2B00289.jpeg

392E6824-5585-4EEA-972E-F968216101E3.jpeg

E19D5109-3E68-416F-99FB-6F8662ED741B.jpeg

When your done with clone tray disinfect and keep it. Buy the big tray of the easy plugs(66) Best value. Then you just pop out what you need and use small tray.

image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom