Four Fine Fall Phillies

What a day! A visit to the mailbox revealed this much anticipated gift of Lemon OG Candy seeds by Philosopher seeds from The kind folks at Cannapot. This is going to be a lot of fun because of the new ground I'll covering. First I expect a new tent tomorrow to arrive just for the occasion for the (second) setup of a more perpetual grow when I feel the want. (Third) I haven't grown regular seeds before and I'm really excited to learn what happens when and possibly keep some pollen for future play. Oh I'm getting the too big hify up and running too! @Orlando Scout and @Virgin ground I'm about to join you two. WooHoo. Thanks @Cannapot !

What a day! A visit to the mailbox revealed this much anticipated gift of Lemon OG Candy seeds by Philosopher seeds from The kind folks at Cannapot. This is going to be a lot of fun because of the new ground I'll covering. First I expect a new tent tomorrow to arrive just for the occasion for the (second) setup of a more perpetual grow when I feel the want. (Third) I haven't grown regular seeds before and I'm really excited to learn what happens when and possibly keep some pollen for future play. Oh I'm getting the too big hify up and running too! @Orlando Scout and @Virgin ground I'm about to join you two. WooHoo. Thanks @Cannapot !
Nice score buddy

Congrats and love the packaging! That tin's a keeper :).

Not a lot of folks looking forward to males!
Congrats I'm glad you got it all straightened out. Im excited to see you run them bro!!
Are you sure those are regs, both of the strains I received were fem seeds?
Well they don't say fem or have any symbol on the package. You see what I see. I looked at their site and they offer this only. Did yours come in a tin like this?
Hold the bus. Just left the philosopher site and the only thing I found was this:
Lucius
16-06-2018
Hi, it's a regular or fem ? Thanks
18-06-2018 -> Philosopher Seeds says:

Hi! Is a feminized! Thanks!

Orlando you straightened me out again. I'm pretty easy I'm learning. Thanks. These are a bit exciting. I can't wait to get them going. I'll let you know

I've got some regs I can part with you if you really want to roll the dice...PM me if so.
Me too didn’t I get you that pmb otter ? I got more regs too let me know never mind read back lol

Flip city! Is that a Joni Mitchell lyric? Crazy
Congrats on the seeds :) you can take clones an put in the clonator
:)
Twisted :)
They say as a child
I appeared a little bit wild
With all my crazy ideas
But I knew what was happening
I knew I was a genius...
What's so strange when you know
That you're a wizard at three
I knew that this was meant to be