Fanleaf's Huge 42 COB Array Build Plus Other Builds

I think since different LEDs have different dispersion angles I'm going to put the same 90-degree reflector on all of the chips for the test. What do you guys think? Here's a picture of the Vero 29's all fitted up with the Angelinas. I think doing that would make the test more equal between all of the lights that way all of the light is directed at the same exact degree for each one.
420-magazine-mobile878678739.jpg

Sent from my VS980 4G using 420 Magazine Mobile App

What 1825 are you testing?
Curious what the results will be.
The Citi 1825 in 4000k. Its rated for like 360w or something stupid. Probably need a semi trailer for a heat sink.

The Citi 1825 in 4000k. Its rated for like 360w or something stupid. Probably need a semi trailer for a heat sink.

Yeah I run the 3500k @ 113 Max x4

How hard are you going to push it?

It shure will seal that crack. Now i think of this one guy lighting a 20.000W bulb in his living room. LOLd so hard. Check him out on youpoop

420-magazine-mobile1774048752.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

It shure will seal that crack. Now i think of this one guy lighting a 20.000W bulb in his living room. LOLd so hard. Check him out on youpoop

420-magazine-mobile1774048752.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Oh my....1 gram per watt from that and the whole city would have a lifetime supply of weed lol. That video is crazy

Haha
Im far from wealthy thats for sure but I do work for myself. I have no employees simply because I have a hard time placing trust that others will take pride in items made that my name is on. I produce hand made electronics usually in the radio communications area. They range from simple projects to other hand made units dealing with high voltages of more than 3,600 volts DC. Those are the expensive projects that a simple mishap while building them will kill instantly. Voltages like that will kill you without even touching them because the voltage will "jump" to you if you get close enough. I actually enjoy those jobs because while im very careful not many folks will do it.
I have an amazing understanding girlfriend of 9 years and 4 childern 21, 17, 16 and 12.

Awesome job my man!!!! I am a Electrician of 14 years and I know what your saying about placing Your good name and quality craftmenship into someone else's hands isn't easy to do !! I work alone just because good help is so hard to find and that's a understatement !!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I ask myself two things

- How much Lm/W and
- Where the hell is this thing used?

Maybe its for global warming :)

My first journal What's That? - White Light - What Does It Do? - It Grows

Using that light My very first DIY COB fixture
Bru I doubt that bulb could be used at all, how far would it need to be from the plants so it doesn't scortch everything, what a wanker. LoL then he blinds himself with it, starts a short somewhere and then his place burns down, worst of all he is blind so he wouldn't even know...eish!!!!!!

Pat's Mars Hydro II 700W Grow

Pat's Small CFL Grow

I bet its not designed for plants. Maybe for a lighthouse on the coast? The should go for COBS :)

My first journal What's That? - White Light - What Does It Do? - It Grows

Using that light My very first DIY COB fixture
Me and Skoon will definitely be doing COBs for our next run. I will finish mine and then upgrade since I got a few house issues to sort out, I think it could be brother but eish that would blind you if you look at it that way

Pat's Mars Hydro II 700W Grow

Pat's Small CFL Grow

Back
Top Bottom