Fanleaf's Huge 42 COB Array Build Plus Other Builds

QB304 Quantum Boards

High efficiency boards designed for DIY projects. Can be powered from 10 to 150 watts. Ideal for use in grow tents or grow area with reflective walls and grow spaces with limited height. No TIM is required.

Specifications

304pcs Samsung 561C top bin Diodes
Connectors rated 300V 9A
Estimated LER 321.60 lm/W
Estimated QER 4.86 µmol/J
Dimensions 6.833" x 11.25
Max current per board 1600mA

QB304 Quantum Boards

High efficiency boards designed for DIY projects. Can be powered from 10 to 150 watts. Ideal for use in grow tents or grow area with reflective walls and grow spaces with limited height. No TIM is required.

Specifications

304pcs Samsung 561C top bin Diodes
Connectors rated 300V 9A
Estimated LER 321.60 lm/W
Estimated QER 4.86 µmol/J
Dimensions 6.833" x 11.25
Max current per board 1600mA
That sounds pretty sweet brother, would love to see what it looks like so when they arrive let us have a look please

Pat's Mars Hydro II 700W Grow

Pat's Small CFL Grow

Ok. I've asked around. Has ANYBODY used this pink light chip from citi?
420-magazine-mobile1598036805.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I sure wish I could find some of these bad boys somewhere. BXRC-17E4000-C-74-ND. They are 1750k but look at the beautiful flower spectrum. Peaks right at the 660nm area. I would build a small array right now with some of these at 1.5 chips per square foot.

spectrum3.JPG

I saw it and was wondering if it would add more red spectrum but citi spectral data sucks. It's also available in the 1818

I saw it and was wondering if it would add more red spectrum but citi spectral data sucks. It's also available in the 1818

Look at the red spectrum in the chip I just posted a pic of. Way better flower spectrum then ANY I have seen yet.

Those are 100 lm/w but I think well worth it because of spectrum. Run soft at about 30w each and they should do even better. They hump right at 660nm where the Mccree curve shows plants use it most.

I sure wish I could find some of these bad boys somewhere. BXRC-17E4000-C-74-ND. They are 1750k but look at the beautiful flower spectrum. Peaks right at the 660nm area. I would build a small array right now with some of these at 1.5 chips per square foot.

spectrum3.JPG

That's the decor series. Designed for low heat applications like displays, bakery, restaurant lighting.
It's funny that Bridgelux, an American company out of California, makes a light specifically designed not to yellow paper or dry your croissants but they haven't figured out that half the COB buyers on the market are using it to grow weed.
Lol.

That's the decor series. Designed for low heat applications like displays, bakery, restaurant lighting.
It's funny that Bridgelux, an American company out of California, makes a light specifically designed not to yellow paper or dry your croissants but they haven't figured out that half the COB buyers on the market are using it to grow weed.
Lol.

Very true. And nobody has them in stock either.

What about the citi "warm plus" chips. I can't find the data. The data I can find doesn't give me wavelength.

I looked and looked as well. I would love to see a spectrum map of them.

spectrum3.JPG

Oh you mean the "meat chip". I can get those in Vero 18's.
420-magazine-mobile1237539947.jpg
420-magazine-mobile897248729.jpg
420-magazine-mobile706458542.jpg

haha "meat chip". I like it. I hope soon these manufacturers catch on to why their sales have skyrocketed soon and develop a horticulture series!!! That would be badass. H.C. series with a few different options.

haha "meat chip". I like it. I hope soon these manufacturers catch on to why their sales have skyrocketed soon and develop a horticulture series!!! That would be badass. H.C. series with a few different options.

Oh wait.... there's more. This chip is for when you want the brightest meat on the market.
BXRC-17E10K0-C-74-ND
10000 lumen
86 Lm/w. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom