Emmy Finally Goes Auto, Convinced Because Of Its Name!

yep, that's exactly what I have in mind!
Nice, I'm sure you'll do better than myself.... But I got a little under 1.5 oz off her so I'm super excited to see this finish out.

Morning Emmy! How old is she now and how tall is she? If I could even get one of mine to reach 2' I'd have a party lol... She looks awesome!
Morning Bubba! As of this morning she is 37 days old, and we are 4 days into bloom, after an 8 day automatic transition from veg to bloom. Since she has been severely LST'd with my garden hoops, her actual height in the container is only about 6 or 7 inches with the very tallest dominant colas, but if she was unrestrained she would have to be 12 or 13 inches tall by now.

I've been watching your garden hoops. I'm thinking if I take a plastic hanger with 2 cuts I'll have a nice hook and about a foot long spike to put in the soil. I think that would work pretty well do you? It might be too big at first.

The Forbidden Runtz XXL I'm currently growing maxed out at 13-14". All I've done is top her. Still she'll be a nice yielder she's really spread out. Good luck!

I've been watching your garden hoops. I'm thinking if I take a plastic hanger with 2 cuts I'll have a nice hook and about a foot long spike to put in the soil. I think that would work pretty well do you? It might be too big at first.

The Forbidden Runtz XXL I'm currently growing maxed out at 13-14". All I've done is top her. Still she'll be a nice yielder she's really spread out. Good luck!
too thick and you will destroy a lot of roots sticking them in and out, cause they do have to be moved a couple of times during the training.

I suggest getting 6 inch for early veg and 11 inch for later in your taller containers. You can buy them in packs of 50 at the big box store for less than $10.

1657044734994.png

Emily growing Autos? Never thought I'd see that day arrive. :goodjob:
:rofl: A plant is a plant is a plant...
Growing Autos? Just one is not a trend. All I have done is just taken in one poor crippled plant from a bad neighborhood, one that due to a medical mishap has been born with no length of day perception, and I have allowed it to grow a normal life and to achieve greatness in my garden. I look on this action as a good deed and good for my karma.
:meditate:

It seems the Auto genetics have gotten pretty good these days, so we will see. I am still skeptical that these deviants can produce like their non time confused counterparts... but I remain hopeful and am more than a little impressed.

Growing Autos? Just one is not a trend. All I have done is just taken in one poor crippled plant from a bad neighborhood, one that due to a medical mishap has been born with no length of day perception, and I have allowed it to grow a normal life and to achieve greatness in my garden. I look on this action as a good deed and good for my karma.

It seems the Auto genetics have gotten pretty good these days, so we will see. I am still skeptical that these deviants can produce like their non time confused counterparts... but I remain hopeful and am more than a little impressed.
Everybody knows, one turns into 2, then to 4. You will have a tent full before you know it. :rofl:

Everybody knows, one turns into 2, then to 4. You will have a tent full before you know it. :rofl:
I do like her quickness... got to admit. There might be room for several more of these in the future, especially since I just won some Auto seeds.

Our XXL is still stretching... she added another inch last night and is now a foot tall at day 5 of bloom, 38 days above ground. She still doesn't need water at 4 days since watering, but she is still trying to fill up that bottom 4 inches with roots as the roots stretch too. I bet she needs water tomorrow at the rate she is growing!

DSCF1206.JPG
DSCF1207.JPG

I do like her quickness... got to admit. There might be room for several more of these in the future, especially since I just won some Auto seeds.

Our XXL is still stretching... she added another inch last night and is now a foot tall at day 5 of bloom, 38 days above ground. She still doesn't need water at 4 days since watering, but she is still trying to fill up that bottom 4 inches with roots as the roots stretch too. I bet she needs water tomorrow at the rate she is growing!

DSCF1206.JPG
DSCF1207.JPG
Wow time flies! She looks happy can’t wait to see more :)

Is this the spot for “why did the auto cross the road?” Or “how many autos does it take to screw in a lightbulb?” (Answer: just one if it has a photo to show her how!)

Our girl is still stretching and she is bigger than I thought. If she had been allowed to send all of her branches vertically, she would be around 19" tall. As it is, she is just about a foot tall, and reaching for even greater heights. This is not going to be a small plant.

DSCF1198.JPG
DSCF1197.JPG
DSCF1196.JPG
Better not be. I dropped the gauntlet on myself and now I have to get a pound from one of them.

Is this the spot for “why did the auto cross the road?” Or “how many autos does it take to screw in a lightbulb?” (Answer: just one if it has a photo to show her how!)

"Booooo!!!!!!"

Lol! (Good laugh, thanks!)

Pretty little banana sherbet.

I've noticed lots of really small autos? Is this a thing? Do they get bigger? Or is it genetically altered? Don't know much about them. I see a lot of journals with plants 6in maybe slightly taller...
I see a lot of people who have difficulty in creating a rootball, even in the photoperiod word where things move much slower. I see a lot of small Auto plants because there is a certain finesse that must be learned when dealing with a fast moving auto that stalls out for a week in the beginning, and at other times things can move so ridiculously fast that if you can't read your plant or are just guessing as to the watering cycle, it becomes very easy to mismanage the auto by overwatering and overfeeding, and as a result, stall it out during that critical 3 weeks where it can be aggressively trained. I think what you are seeing is that there are a lot of new people growing autos, who don't know how or when to train their plants, and by not being able to understand their plants needs there are as a result a lot of short, low producing plants. Auto dwarfism is so common that in some circles this is even considered normal and to be expected. I too was taken in by this myth, until I saw for myself what these amazing hybrids can do if treated like any other plant, just faster.

Back
Top Bottom