Emmy Finally Goes Auto, Convinced Because Of Its Name!

I need to go through the jar and see what I have. I don't have any of these beasts though.

Thank you, but I give all the credit to those who were advising me :)

I really did enjoy that... it was fast paced and always something needing to be done.

Thank you for noticing the attempts at debunking a lot of the myths. That especially, I was trying to do intentionally. I am going to do it again and again and again, until the myths all die away.

I would be overjoyed if something unexpected that I did here, provided a lesson to you as how to get a better yield in your garden. I am impressed with the xxl for sure, but now I want to grow out a common 1x sized Auto just to see what the difference is!

It is. A half gram joint will flatten me for hours... and its not even fully cured yet!

I will have it done in the next day or so, but then it needs to be submitted for review, run through the edit machine, etc. etc. It's a process. Very soon though... promise.

You are very kind my friend, thank you! I would be impressed too!

-----------------------------------------
\
\
____
_.' : `._
.-.'`. ; .'`.-.
__ / : ___ ; /___ ; __
,'_ ""--.:__;".-.";: :".-.":__;.--"" _`,
:' `.t""--.. '<@.`;_ ',@>` ..--""j.' `;
`:-.._J '-.-'L__ `-- ' L_..-;'
"-.__ ; .-" "-. : __.-"
L ' /.------. ' J
"-. "--" .-"
__.l"-:_JL_;-";.__
.-j/'.; ;"""" / .'"-.
.' /:`. "-.: .-" .'; `.
.-" / ; "-. "-..-" .-" : "-.
.+"-. : : "-.__.-" ;-._
; `.; ; : : "+. ;
: ; ; ; : ; : :
; : ; : ;: ; :
: ; : ; : ; / ::
; ; : ; : ; : ;:
: : ; : ; : : ; : ;
; : ; : ; ; ; ;
: `."-; : ; : ; / ;
; -: ; : ; : .-" :
: : ; : .-" :
;`. ; : ;.'_..-- / ;
: "-. "-: ; :/." .' :
: ;/ __ :
.-`. /t-"" ":-+. :
`. .-" `l __/ /`. : ; ; ;
.-" .-"-.-" .' .'j / ;/
/ .-" /. .'.' ;_:' ;
:-""-.`./-.' / `.___.'
`t ._ /
"-.t-._:'
Yes you definitely have debunked some myths. Other than getting autos a good start, and having less to worry about light schedules, there’s not a lot of difference between growing autos and photos, though I, like you, have found that they are very greedy feeders, more so than most photos. Congrats on a great grow. Mine were started a couple weeks later than yours and are in the home stretch.

So far the only one I think has now taken hold is, I no longer normally see people using 3 gallon pots for autos. It’s a decent start, but I’m with you. There are many a myth to debunk.

Thank you for noticing the attempts at debunking a lot of the myths. That especially, I was trying to do intentionally. I am going to do it again and again and again, until the myths all die away.
Oh I noticed and I noticed others noticing as well. Kill all the bro science mythy crapola out there and I will keep lifting up the message!:cheer:

I got 14 grams from my first two. :battingeyelashes:
It's not necessarily how much. Was it good? Did you enjoy it? Did you learn something? One of my favorite harvest was my smallest. Ever. But man did I enjoy it. Sad when it was gone. Spend everyday trying to get that again. I just look at every plant like an opportunity. An opportunity for learning something, and ultimately the satisfaction of smoking your own. I have friends that have large farms. They lost the love and enjoyment. Sometimes small is where it's at. ;):dreamy:

It's not necessarily how much. Was it good? Did you enjoy it? Did you learn something? One of my favorite harvest was my smallest. Ever. But man did I enjoy it. Sad when it was gone. Spend everyday trying to get that again. I just look at every plant like an opportunity. An opportunity for learning something, and ultimately the satisfaction of smoking your own. I have friends that have large farms. They lost the love and enjoyment. Sometimes small is where it's at. ;):dreamy:
Id love to just heart this everyday for the rest of my grow life.
:green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart::green_heart::thanks:

@AutoNautPsychoFlower life is like a box of chocolates... Right!?

life-is-like-g85xwn.jpg
62216883.jpg

Back
Top Bottom