Emmy Finally Goes Auto, Convinced Because Of Its Name!

Here are tonight's updates. I am going to do it in two parts because I have so many microscope pictures. First, the closeup of the entire plant with the big camera. There are only two colas showing white pistils, and those are coming out of the new foxtail growth erupting from the main body. They are what @Jon would call random pistilations.

Lots of amber is now showing in 80% of the buds. I wait for 1 more day... the cleaning crew is on standby.

DSCF1526.JPG
Omg that's a plant look those sweet coloas 😍

Feel better and take your time.... we'll look forward to see further progress with the auto. When your back to %75.
I came to pretty much say exactly this but I was thinking more like 77.3 or so.

Feel betters Emilya, no rushing :green_heart::cheer::meditate:

Ok, today we do some catch up. Our Banana Sherbet Double XL was harvested on August 29th. She was at exactly 13 weeks above ground, and 8 weeks and 3 days into bloom. She yielded 678g of tight trichome packed buds. She dried for about 4 days before she was rushed to the jar at the high end of the curing range.

Up until yesterday she was still harsh to smoke and the smell in the jar was pretty green. Just yesterday, the cure started setting in, and her entire smell and taste has changed. Now I can smell the flavors that are supposed to be in there, and the joint I rolled this morning was amazingly powerful and the flavor of the thick smoke was exquisite! I find myself already wishing that there was more.

I ran another and more accurate THC test using the PlantChek system, and to the best I can determine she is slightly above 24% THC. I believe this to be pretty close, because she hits like a brick. I also did a @Plantchek CBD test on her, and she scores around 2%. I have another couple of tests to do on other varieties that I have recently harvested, and then I am going to finish my official review of the PlantChek tests, which should be published soon.

@Jon will be pleased to hear that I am now convinced that Autos are very much deserving to be an active part of my grow rooms. Everything about this plant was exceptional and I enjoyed growing her. As far as yield goes, she out performed every other plant in the garden, she was healthier than all the rest, held up to the heat better than any of the others... and she was fast! She did all of this in a month less time than her photoperiod cousins. I am impressed and can't wait to grow out my next Auto.

This will conclude this grow journal. I hope you enjoyed going on this journey with me and rest assured, there will be many more. Thank you for spending some of your time with me; I enjoyed having you here.

Wishes for green healthy gardens!
Sense Emilya Green

DSCF1567.JPG
DSCF1566.JPG

Thank you for this grow Emilya. This thread serves as both a massive debunkment to older auto myths and an absolute Masters class in how to get the most out of one. Congratulations on everything involved with this amazing grow!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

:nicethread::goodjob::welldone::bravo:

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
:yummy:
:green_heart:
:rollit:

Congrats on the monster harvest Emilya. I'm growing my first auto now, hopefully the lessons you showed here will help. Those XXL genetic, though. Pretty impressive.

Ok, today we do some catch up. Our Banana Sherbet Double XL was harvested on August 29th. She was at exactly 13 weeks above ground, and 8 weeks and 3 days into bloom. She yielded 678g of tight trichome packed buds. She dried for about 4 days before she was rushed to the jar at the high end of the curing range.

Up until yesterday she was still harsh to smoke and the smell in the jar was pretty green. Just yesterday, the cure started setting in, and her entire smell and taste has changed. Now I can smell the flavors that are supposed to be in there, and the joint I rolled this morning was amazingly powerful and the flavor of the thick smoke was exquisite! I find myself already wishing that there was more.

I ran another and more accurate THC test using the PlantChek system, and to the best I can determine she is slightly above 24% THC. I believe this to be pretty close, because she hits like a brick. I also did a @Plantchek CBD test on her, and she scores around 2%. I have another couple of tests to do on other varieties that I have recently harvested, and then I am going to finish my official review of the PlantChek tests, which should be published soon.

@Jon will be pleased to hear that I am now convinced that Autos are very much deserving to be an active part of my grow rooms. Everything about this plant was exceptional and I enjoyed growing her. As far as yield goes, she out performed every other plant in the garden, she was healthier than all the rest, held up to the heat better than any of the others... and she was fast! She did all of this in a month less time than her photoperiod cousins. I am impressed and can't wait to grow out my next Auto.

This will conclude this grow journal. I hope you enjoyed going on this journey with me and rest assured, there will be many more. Thank you for spending some of your time with me; I enjoyed having you here.

Wishes for green healthy gardens!
Sense Emilya Green

DSCF1567.JPG
DSCF1566.JPG
Looks fire 😍

Congrats on the harvest Em....and for coming over to the auto dark side haha.

I'll be very interested to see your review of the PlantCheck test too. If you don't mind, can you tag me when you do it? Something must have changed with 420s notifications recently and every time I log on I have dozens ha

no no... sorry to be confusing. That was wet/trimmed weight. We ended up with about 5 oz dried and jarred.
Ah…I was gonna say, it was big, but I don’t know if it was pound and a half big. Now THAT would have permanently cemented your legend. Still, that’s on par with your usual photo yields, isn’t it? Glad you have found the magic and fun of autos. Now prepare to tear your hair out by the roots. And fyi - the Fobidden Runtz XXL is not like the WWC or the Banana Sherbet. Lmao! I’d love to see what you can do with the beast - the Watermelon WeddingCake XXL. Got any of those?

Congrats on your harvest, Emilya! I was impressed when I got 140 grams (5 oz) from my Lemon Auto.

Ah…I was gonna say, it was big, but I don’t know if it was pound and a half big. Now THAT would have permanently cemented your legend. Still, that’s on par with your usual photo yields, isn’t it? Glad you have found the magic and fun of autos. Now prepare to tear your hair out by the roots. And fyi - the Fobidden Runtz XXL is not like the WWC or the Banana Sherbet. Lmao! I’d love to see what you can do with the beast - the Watermelon WeddingCake XXL. Got any of those?
I need to go through the jar and see what I have. I don't have any of these beasts though.
Amazing! 'bowdown'
Thank you, but I give all the credit to those who were advising me :)
Congratulations on the harvest!
I'm glad you enjoyed your first auto grow.
I really did enjoy that... it was fast paced and always something needing to be done.
Thank you for this grow Emilya. This thread serves as both a massive debunkment to older auto myths and an absolute Masters class in how to get the most out of one. Congratulations on everything involved with this amazing grow!
Thank you for noticing the attempts at debunking a lot of the myths. That especially, I was trying to do intentionally. I am going to do it again and again and again, until the myths all die away.
Congrats on the monster harvest Emilya. I'm growing my first auto now, hopefully the lessons you showed here will help. Those XXL genetic, though. Pretty impressive.
I would be overjoyed if something unexpected that I did here, provided a lesson to you as how to get a better yield in your garden. I am impressed with the xxl for sure, but now I want to grow out a common 1x sized Auto just to see what the difference is!
Looks fire 😍
It is. A half gram joint will flatten me for hours... and its not even fully cured yet!
Congrats on the harvest Em....and for coming over to the auto dark side haha.

I'll be very interested to see your review of the PlantCheck test too. If you don't mind, can you tag me when you do it? Something must have changed with 420s notifications recently and every time I log on I have dozens ha
I will have it done in the next day or so, but then it needs to be submitted for review, run through the edit machine, etc. etc. It's a process. Very soon though... promise.
Congrats on your harvest, Emilya! I was impressed when I got 140 grams (5 oz) from my Lemon Auto.
You are very kind my friend, thank you! I would be impressed too!
Padawan, you have faced the trials and triumphed, you are now a Master!
-----------------------------------------
\
\
____
_.' : `._
.-.'`. ; .'`.-.
__ / : ___ ; /___ ; __
,'_ ""--.:__;".-.";: :".-.":__;.--"" _`,
:' `.t""--.. '<@.`;_ ',@>` ..--""j.' `;
`:-.._J '-.-'L__ `-- ' L_..-;'
"-.__ ; .-" "-. : __.-"
L ' /.------. ' J